Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically, our intelligence services in conjunction with the "little grey men" who work for our monarchy will have looked into the background of that woman and her mother.

Yet they still let them in.

And they wiped the internet and sealed records all over the place to prevent the public from knowing the truth about them.
By hiding the truth they allowed them to continue doing what they have always done. Rinsing men for money etc.
They enabled them.

They should never have been allowed in.
The damage they have caused was inevitable and if the monarchy is damaged by it, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm so sick of the Harkles and all this bollox surrounding them.

Im only still here because of all the fabulous Tattlers.
They had no choice it's all Harry's fault for being a dim twit. If they refused the match they would look racist , old fashioned. They were backed into a corner it would be a much bigger scandal than allowing it. It all worked out At the wedding she was popular now in 2024 she isn't invited to any A-List events shes a nobody. Who wants a friend who backstabs everyone ?

• Sick
Reactions: 42
It is very clear people of this ilk (and there seems to be a growing number of them) have absolutely no interest in equality at all. This is just a facade to make them sound respectable and progressive. What they really want is dominance and revenge, and they won’t get that because the overwhelming consensus is, we don’t pander to racists.
Unfortunately this attitude problem is the order of the day, and the most shameless opportunistic specimens have cottoned on that it’s permissible for them to be as obnoxious and hateful to get leverage without and repercussions. For now.
It will not last, so they can make hay. They are doing us a great service by exposing their true ugly nature, which helps us to know who to avoid.

He reminds me of someone actually, in more ways than one….View attachment 2855724
---

That added ‘e’ in scary is scary.
She's been pretending human emotion since she was small, eh?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I’ll tell you what I got from this, Richard Osmon seems inhibited to say what he really thinks. He sugar coated what he said. I see this all the time and this particular couple get this ring of protection because we are told ANY criticism put their way is automatically categorised as racist. It’s unbelievable how that has been weaponised to obstruct people’s criticism of them. People know to be scared to say even anything remotely negative because of these sugars.

Well, it’s not working on me. Call me whatever you like, I think she’s a throughly nasty piece of work, and I look forward to the day she falls deep into a sink hole, never to be seen or heard of or spoken about ever again.

Also - Suits is the biggest show ever? I just don’t believe that. I don’t believe that to be true. Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, these were major successes, not Suits. It’s a ludicrous skewing of the figures.
LOL! I get into Twitter fights with Sugars all the time. I call them morons, tell them they're fools, etc. Whats the big deal? They can FAFO with me all they dare. I'm not afraid of them. I've never had one come for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I was listening to a review of Tom Bowers Revenge...
Bower gives a description of the Markle family home.

Doria appeared to spend most of her time stoned and having sex with people other than Thomas.
And in the house were framed photos, which Thomas had taken, of Doria having sex with the said people who were not Thomas.

It all seemed a bit Fred West to me.
I agree.
I read Tom Bowers Revenge and apart from feeling oddly deflated when I’d finished it, one of (the many) things that struck me was how weak Thomas Markle came across.
Doria appeared to be able to walk all over him. He was out working all hours and she was home spending her time smoking dope and having sex with anyone who happened to drop by.
He knew this but … did nothing except carry on working and paying for her lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bowers potted history of the Markle/Ragland families seemed to showcase a lot of dominant women and slow witted men.
I remember thinking as I read it, FFS Thomas, you just let all this happen to you, you should have just kicked her arse out the door.
Then he treats his daughter like a Princess (oh the irony) she never heard the word no and she also walks all over him.
Harry just seems to be the latest in a long line of men who appear to be happy to be dominated.
I don’t know what magical powers these Ragland women possess but the apple never seems to fall far from the tree and seemingly with a line of men happily being walked over.
Strange people.
Still, Harry seems to have taken to them but then again, he’s as thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I agree.
I read Tom Bowers Revenge and apart from feeling oddly deflated when I’d finished it, one of (the many) things that struck me was how weak Thomas Markle came across.
Doria appeared to be able to walk all over him. He was out working all hours and she was home spending her time smoking dope and having sex with anyone who happened to drop by.
He knew this but … did nothing except carry on working and paying for her lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️
Bowers potted history of the Markle/Ragland families seemed to showcase a lot of dominant women and slow witted men.
I remember thinking as I read it, FFS Thomas, you just let all this happen to you, you should have just kicked her arse out the door.
Then he treats his daughter like a Princess (oh the irony) she never heard the word no and she also walks all over him.
Harry just seems to be the latest in a long line of men who appear to be happy to be dominated.
I don’t know what magical powers these Ragland women possess but the apple never seems to fall far from the tree and seemingly with a line of men happily being walked over.
Strange people.
Still, Harry seems to have taken to them but then again, he’s as thick as mince.
Maybe its just Rumplestiltskin wants a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's so funny. If you ever visited a home where Siberians, Malamutes, or Samoyeds live, you would not be surprised to find massive amounts of coat floating through the air or blowing across the grass. :)

You can add German Spitzes to the list. The Pup won't leave clumps, but since he rarely allows us to brush him (mum can give him baths but isn't allowed to brush him, I can bathe him and brush him but only as play, not proper grooming - it upsets him, likely due to over-stimulation), there's always hair floating everywhere. In our eyes, mouths, food (we cook and keep everything covered, but plated there's no saving it), his eyes, mouth etc.

My candle and soap making sessions are rare and require a lot of prep precisely because I have to clean up everything and kick him out of the kitchen (he knows not to join me now, unless I'm working very late or he's hungry and needs attention, and even then he'll come only when I'm working with wax which is easier to keep clean). Resin is a nightmare 😂 I simply don't craft when he's shedding 🤦

At least Smegs won't have that problem while making her jams and Minge candles - Sparry doesn't have much left to shed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Could be this, don't know.

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre was opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay...
" Dubbed the 'Royal NHS ', Dumfries House offers couples and single women who have struggled to conceive a programme of complementary therapy.."
"Royal Health Service at Dumfries offers therapies to improve pregnancy chances."

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre, opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay on January 22, 2019, was made possible by the generosity of The Pureland Foundation and the Gabriel and Christine Chiu Family Foundation.

"In recognition .... these programmes are known as "The Prince’s Foundation Chiu Health and Wellness Programmes"

Daily Mail
"Bruno Wang, a deeply private – some might even say mysterious – individual, he rarely courts publicity.

"Still, he was willing to pose for `a photograph with Prince Charles in January 2019 at the opening of a health and wellness centre at Dumfries House, part of the Prince's charitable foundation.

"Behind them, a plaque unveiled moments earlier by the Prince prominently records that the centre was 'made possible by the generosity' of Mr Wang's foundation.

"What a contrast between this cheery image and another of 54-year-old Mr Wang which now, as then, features on the Taiwanese government's Ministry of Justice website.

"Alongside an appeal for information, Mr Wang's face looms from what is effectively a wanted poster accusing him of money laundering and being a fugitive from justice."

Russian donors were also involved, sending money through Lithuanian banks.

Guardian
"Detectives investigating cash-for-honours allegations involving the King’s Dumfries House-based charity, The Prince’s Foundation, are to take no further action.

"The Metropolitan Police said the decision followed advice from prosecutors and consideration of the information received to date.
Police launched an investigation in February last year following a series of newspaper articles accusing a former close confidant to the King, Michael Fawcett, of promising to help a Saudi billionaire donor achieve British citizenship and a knighthood."
You’ve compiled a formidable list there for Bookworm, who despises KC3 and goes for his jugular at any opp. She will certainly save that scandalous lot! 😉

I’m afraid that all I can see is the good that Dumfries House artisan encouraging and the King’s many charities and his amazing life-enhancing, opportunity offering undertakings have achieved

Reactions: 35
Saw this in my local Heart Foundation and after a shop, decided to go back in and buy it but it had been bought. I was talking to the manager about it and she said she lost count of the number of copies of his book that had been handed into them and she was pretty sure it was the most donated book in all the years she had worked for them. It got to the point where she had to say no because there were so many being left on the shelves that they were sent to be recycled and she knew other shops that were doing the same. No one was interested even when they were being reduced to daft prices like 50p which they weren't supposed to do but they were trying everything to get rid and nothing worked.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Very interesting.

Particularly on the topic of Harry and Diana.

Reactions: 20
That, along with Eug's wedding being moved back for them, suggests to me that the fake pregnancy theory is likely.
I always thought the way Archie's pregnancy was handled smelled like a rotten fish. Meghan never allowed a royal gyn to examine her. Just thinking that if she lied about being pregnant to force the marriage, she might have had the notion that the gyn would know that she had not been pregnant before and spill the beans to TQ. Knowing how stupid she is about many things, she probably thought that she would get caught out by an MD. There are a few more reasons. She could have had a child in the past (I actually think this is unlikely) and they would know that. She wasn't pregnant at all at any time and that is pretty self-explanatory for refusing an exam. She might have had a partial hysterectomy and didn't want them to know that either. Personally, I think she froze her eggs somewhere along the line and probably in Toronto. She might have reached an agreement with Trevor that that would use a surrogate since she was so obsessed about getting fat and out of shape and that is when and why she did it. I think Harry is the baby daddy ad those kids look like Markle juniors, so they are her eggs, The question is who was the incubator?

• Heart
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.
I have thought about that for a while. You only have to look at the pics of her gazing at him with an expression she thought was adorable. I can honestly say in all the pics that have been released of her and Harry, even ones that have leaked, she has never looked at him like that or even tried to.

She is that full of herself, she probably thought she would get him as well but for once, she wasn't dealing with idiots thinking with their dicks but rather people who were intelligent and smart enough to realise her plan and not fall for it. It's probably why she hates Catherine so much as well and got the rumour about Rose started...because William didn't look twice at her and for someone so used to being able to get what she wanted usually that would have been a hard pill to swallow.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I always thought the way Archie's pregnancy was handled smelled like a rotten fish. Meghan never allowed a royal gyn to examine her. Just thinking that if she lied about being pregnant to force the marriage, she might have had the notion that the gyn would know that she had not been pregnant before and spill the beans to TQ. Knowing how stupid she is about many things, she probably thought that she would get caught out by an MD. There are a few more reasons. She could have had a child in the past (I actually think this is unlikely) and they would know that. She wasn't pregnant at all at any time and that is pretty self-explanatory for refusing an exam. She might have had a partial hysterectomy and didn't want them to know that either. Personally, I think she froze her eggs somewhere along the line and probably in Toronto. She might have reached an agreement with Trevor that that would use a surrogate since she was so obsessed about getting fat and out of shape and that is when and why she did it. I think Harry is the baby daddy ad those kids look like Markle juniors, so they are her eggs, The question is who was the incubator?
Even if all those things are true or partially true, an MD cannot disclose a patients medical history to anyone, even if they are the Queen. Look at the breech of PoW's medical records - ILBW would have had the same protection. The children were not of her loins (and that phrase gives me the ick) and that is to me the reason no royal medical professional came within a mile of her with either pregnancy. Rachel is a fraud.

And I suspect the incubator was her niece.

• Wow
  • Heart
Go to 56 57 minutes, or there abouts

---
Wow, just listened to the video from the 56 57 minute mark, and wow, wow wow, hope this is true. Said H was supposed to come out with it last Oct, and M wouldn't be in it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Even if all those things are true or partially true, an MD cannot disclose a patients medical history to anyone, even if they are the Queen. Look at the breech of PoW's medical records - ILBW would have had the same protection. The children were not of her loins (and that phrase gives me the ick) and that is to me the reason no royal medical professional came within a mile of her with either pregnancy. Rachel is a fraud.

And I suspect the incubator was her niece.
I’ve wondered if the eggs were donated by her niece. If the niece was also the incubator, then the eggs never had to leave her body. Although that wouldn’t have been a surrogacy, just an adoption.

Reactions: 27
Bugger, it is!!! Returned for a refund 😊 Thank you for your eyes, saved me £4.99 and a boring read 🤣
Me too! Just bought and returned. Ha ha.
---
America always protect their own people especially those with lots of $$$ as we have seen so many times.

I have great respect for the normal Americans but their money people stink and I bet they shaft the nice people too,

Sorry our Murican Tattler s not being nasty just my opinion as I see it!!

Not too different from our lot all rotten to the core!
Same same everywhere Nana. Unfortunately. Some places worse than others. Tattlers hold the fort! Kia kaha! As we say here down under in NZ.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.