Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Thank you to OiOiNoseyParker for the prompt, so gets co-writer credits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think a lot of these youtubers seem to be fixated on all the drama around smegs and the sugars. I watched one the other day who was completely exhausted and wrung out by it all - and imo really needs to take a break, distance herself from the silly shite!!
It moves so fast. I mean it only felt like 48 hours ago we were wide eyed and waiting for Doritos rap sheet to drop. We had a bit more spicy info like her middle name and there looked to be some real substance. Now radio silence. We have moved on to today's drama and sensationalism. And none of these things are ever satisfactorily resolved. I mean, did she really attend the children's hospital in 2024? We can't be sure. But its taken focus away from everything and anything we were hot under the collar about days ago.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Tom Markle Jnr. Showing that harkles invisikids are all over youtube, and simply shows Murky Meg's video of 9 MONTHS AGO stating H was supposed to publicly say truth about the kids last October and that BP was going to make a statement. (This has all now appeared to be true)

• Wow
Reactions: 30
My current musings have been on this ridiculous Duchess Meghan styling she has always favoured and got scabies to push.

I've always thought it quite ridiculous but now I see more and more the next step on this devaluing of Harold. She no longer needs him, she no longer needs the Duchess of Sussex title. She has decided to style herself as Duchess Meghan Markle. Thus making her own styling while keeping that title she so desperately craved.

The woman is quite frankly unhinged.

Off to catch up on the thread.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Good. May they never know peace again.

Gawd! Whatever makes the Mirror think that anyone gives a tuppenny damn about these shitheads?
I'm concerned about my neighbours over the green whose little one is quite poorly. And the young family in the house at the entrance to our drive with a new baby and dad's just been made redundant.
Real people, with real problems. With none of the self-generated problems and none of the resources that these pathetic self-absorbed non-starters have.

Are you listening MIRROR?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Gawd! Whatever makes the Mirror think that anyone gives a tuppenny damn about these shitheads?
I'm concerned about my neighbours over the green whose little one is quite poorly. And the young family in the house at the entrance to our drive with a new baby and dad's just been made redundant.
Real people, with real problems. With none of the self-generated problems and none of the resources that these pathetic self-absorbed non-starters have.

Are you listening MIRROR?
Meghan is aggrieved? She has been aggrieved from the moment she set foot in the UK and certainly from the moment she met William and Catherine and from the time of her marriage. She has piled up a mountain of apologies that she thinks she is owed. Harry is afraid that if William sees him, his head will be slammed into the dog bowl again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
According to Neil Sean, the reason for the delay in the paperback edition of Spare is that the publisher wants additional content and Harry wants to remove things that he said about William and Catherine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder why they never made it public that the harkles were asking them to do this? It would've been transparent and honest. Unless they were paid off
Didn't a baby die and she facing a malpractice suit? Was this a cover story for shutting down in June 2022, as with the Stoats having identified the Santa Barbara Clinic and Melissa Drake, she had to be paid off so she wouldn't be able to be questioned in the future? There was no legitimate Lili born to the Ho.
Farkk's "birth" story at The Portland was more manageable, on the doorstep even though an American hospital.

ETA good morning sleepless Tattlers!
---
Isn't H giving a speech at Better Up next week? Even though he's no longer listed on the site anymore.
I think BookWorm said he's on the website (with hair) but isn't actually on the agenda to give a speech, but I could be mistaken and would have to check video - but it's 4.30 a.m!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.
Um, no.

Nobody "needs" surrogates and the "stigma" around it is a serious ethical issue. Moreover, frankly there is no point to a LoS or Monarchy if the rules for getting in change every time some imbecile in the family marries a wrong 'un.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder if the issues with the surrogacy and inclusion in the LoS are down to Meghan screaming about her medical privacy. The royal family can't come out and say that the children aren't to be in the LoS (as would normally be expected) or have titles (as would be expected of the monarchs grandchildren) without revealing the whole surrogacy issue.

You can guarantee that madam will be doing everything possible to stop this from being revealed and using "medical privacy". With everything that's happened with Catherine and the constant proclamations of "she, like everyone else, deserves privacy around her medical issues" madam will be insisting on the same.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
With regard to the Birkenhead visit....

The Vintage Read Show makes reference to this article....
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...-duchess-of-sussex-meghan-lets-slip-snq2fbz5w
...in the Times by Valentine Lowe.
And particularly the wording of the headline.

It is a day or so after that there is the drama on the stairs, with il Duce making declarations of "to be or not to be", followed by the event at the Albert Hall in which il Duce wept as the lights went down and Harry (patron of seven mental health charities, with his own string of therapists) was left not knowing what to do: or if it was even possible to get mental health treatment as a Royal.

Which left me wondering, where the story of the woman asking about il Duce's father came from?
Because, in some versions of the story, it was this woman, and her comment, that plunged il Duce to ponder unburdening her fardels and shuffling from this mortal coil.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone, or probably a lot of people have copied the video. Here is a link to the TM jnr video. The section that mentions the flat packs.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry, off-topic. Is there a mental health thread somewhere on this site? I need to get something out that's been bothering me. Cheers ma dears!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.