Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sue Smith and TRG are feeling upset because Lady C hasnt done an interview with them this week????
I doubt it.
Pdina is talking to Lady C soon....

So I'm guessing next week when the book is released in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seems like Lady C is on a publicity drive with all the youtubers.

As one of them said, they were contacted by Lady C's publisher

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I watched the bit of the Thomas Markle video where he took a phone call from an Australian woman called ‘BarbieQ’ (just guessing at the spelling of her name). She said that Harry was supposed to make a formal announcement about the surrogacies back in October, but didn’t go ahead with it because of a disagreement with his wife. Prior to the announcement BP had been telling journalists to wait for the announcement before they wrote anything about the surrogacies, and after the announcement didn’t happen BP again told the press not to write anything about the surrogacies.

I don’t understand why the Press has been so obedient to BP for so long. What would a paper like the Guardian have to lose by breaking this story?
So Lady C kept moving a date for a big announcement from Autumn to Spring.... Is this it?

To be honest it's all getting a bit ridiculous 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a witch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.
Hi there @Chita - I expect lots of people may have responded by now so my thoughts may well duplicate or be redundant!
But it seems to me that we're at some sort of watershed point, the tide really does feel like it's changing. So it's quite probably a good idea to document what we're hearing and seeing.

I've been watching more videos and comparing/contrasting.
I think the interviews by Avid Gardener, Popcorned Planet, Stef the Alternerd and Taz's were very good, high quality with a lot of very intelligent questions and answers. I only spent a short while on the Tom Jnr one.

You talked about youtubers being self-important and I've certainly thought that of quite a few of them for a long while. Reflecting on all those I've seen in this round though, I really do think that these youtubers have done a grand job in their interviews and especially in asking the upfront questions we'd want to ask.
It seems to me that they've risen to the challenge of the complete absence, disinterest and sheer cowardice of the lickspittle media.
I'm very impressed that 'our people' have filled the void - and I congratulate them!
Georgie was the same consummate performer as she always is on broadcast TV yet, it seems to me, she does better in these longer form interviews.
The conversational form allows her to relax and expand on her themes. However,
I've not heard anything new. Nothing. Perhaps there are more little 'easter eggs' in the book. I doubt it'll contain any of the much needed big bombshells though.

What I would say in mitigation though is that Georgie does sound very much more sure of her ground when talking in these interviews about, for example, the contentious elements and really does have the moonbump farce well between her teeth. She's not going to let that one go! (YAY!)
I imagine that now she's had the lawyers fine-combing the book and passing it for publication, she has the confidence to firmly express the evidence and facts as we know and have seen them and ditto her opinions. That strength and certitude can only be good for the cause of truth imo. In other words, there's a head of steam building that the RF will not be able to ignore at some point sooner rather than later.

Another thing I found myself applauding is Georgie's self-generated smart and inclusive PR campaign. With this book she's involved audiences that are new to her, not her usual beat. She's acquitted herself well with this new crop of interviewers and they've done her proud!
I'm hoping she's going to do an interview with PDina to cover more of the US audience. They get on well so that should be a good one too.

Another plaudit from me for Taz. She conducted that interview in a relaxed, friendly and professional way. She made it look easy - and it isn't (I know whereof I speak.) She has a lovely screen presence and I find myself hoping that she'll get discovered by local TV and that she'll become an 'overnight sensation'!

A mention for TRG's latest video on Geogie's updated book. Well worth watching the whole and listening to Griftie's reading of its epilogue.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi there @Chita - I expect lots of people may have responded by now so my thoughts may well duplicate or be redundant!
But it seems to me that we're at some sort of watershed point, the tide really does feel like it's changing. So it's quite probably a good idea to document what we're hearing and seeing.

I've been watching more videos and comparing/contrasting.
I think the interviews by Avid Gardener, Popcorned Planet, Stef the Alternerd and Taz's were very good, high quality with a lot of very intelligent questions and answers. I only spent a short while on the Tom Jnr one.

You talked about youtubers being self-important and I've certainly thought that of quite a few of them for a long while. Reflecting on all those I've seen in this round though, I really do think that these youtubers have done a grand job in their interviews and especially in asking the upfront questions we'd want to ask.
It seems to me that they've risen to the challenge of the complete absence, disinterest and sheer cowardice of the lickspittle media.
I'm very impressed that 'our people' have filled the void - and I congratulate them!
Georgie was the same consummate performer as she always is on broadcast TV yet, it seems to me, she does better in these longer form interviews.
The conversational form allows her to relax and expand on her themes. However,
I've not heard anything new. Nothing. Perhaps there are more little 'easter eggs' in the book. I doubt it'll contain any of the much needed big bombshells though.

What I would say in mitigation though is that Georgie does sound very much more sure of her ground when talking in these interviews about, for example, the contentious elements and really does have the moonbump farce well between her teeth. She's not going to let that one go! (YAY!)
I imagine that now she's had the lawyers fine-combing the book and passing it for publication, she has the confidence to firmly express the evidence and facts as we know and have seen them and ditto her opinions. That strength and certitude can only be good for the cause of truth imo. In other words, there's a head of steam building that the RF will not be able to ignore at some point sooner rather than later.

Another thing I found myself applauding is Georgie's self-generated smart and inclusive PR campaign. With this book she's involved audiences that are new to her, not her usual beat. She's acquitted herself well with this new crop of interviewers and they've done her proud!
I'm hoping she's going to do an interview with PDina to cover more of the US audience. They get on well so that should be a good one too.

Another plaudit from me for Taz. She conducted that interview in a relaxed, friendly and professional way. She made it look easy - and it isn't (I know whereof I speak.) She has a lovely screen presence and I find myself hoping that she'll get discovered by local TV and that she'll become an 'overnight sensation'!

A mention for TRG's latest video on Geogie's updated book. Well worth watching the whole and listening to Griftie's reading of its epilogue.
TRG is my favorite YT-er because she truly does research stuff; deeply. If you go to her channel to the community videos, she does a lot of other stuff basically to warn ppl about what she’s discovered and pieced together about things going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I, too, have often wondered about the niece. This could be one of the reasons she was not invited to the spectacle, and has been kept completely under the radar since. She was part of the scheme all along, so they didn't want her at the spectacle as they didn't want people to know her, or the world's eyes to be upon her. Has anyone seen her since? I know there has been speculatation, but why don't we ever see her get papped? Samantha is in the public eye, as a result of her campaigning against smeg, and Tom Jr has his own own YT channel. Tom Sr often gives interviews. Are any of these people in the media over in the States?

#whereisashleigh

(Apols is spelt name wrong, this is how little I know about her!)

Is she busy being a full-time mom to two ginger haired kids? If she is in hiding/squirelled away somewhere, this could also hide the fact that she has 2 young children. Did Hapless H 'do her' to produce the flatpacks?! (Sorry, 🤮)

What do we know about her Tattlers?! 🤔

#whereisashely #whereisashleigh
---

I have seen the Avid Gardener and Popcorned Planet interviews, and nope!!! Nada. Not a thing. A few more have popped up but I don't see the point of watching them as Lady C repeated herself in the two I watched 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone know the connection between Stef the Alter Nerd and Andy from Popcorned Planet? She was behind the scenes as he interviewed Lady C, now she has interviewed her. What is the point?!

Also, while we are on the subject of You Tubers, does anyone know who Nancy Sidley's boyfriend is?! She was talking about him signing autographs the other day!

By the way, nothing against Stef/Andy, I like both their chanels, and love the twins! I have to watch Stef and Bookworm on silent with captions though, Stef's accent bothers me and I can't understand Bookworm! Is BW foreign? 🤔
Just to say that you're not alone - I like northern accents but Stef's is unique (maybe something to do with her neurodivergence?). Bookie's accent is South African and she said once that English is not her native language. She's very accomplished at it though - but I really can't handle her accent. I have several SA friends and acquaintances who live in the UK now. Their accents are much kinder on my ear for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Getting slightly sick of Natasha Cannells now. It's one thing talking tit on here, but it's another level to actually sit down and talk into a camera slagging people off. That's a whole new world of narcissism. Just saying. I know it probably won't be a popular view. She seems bloody fixated by Meghan. It's like Meghan stole her husband or something. Enough is enough now.

View attachment 2859429
I think a lot of these youtubers seem to be fixated on all the drama around smegs and the sugars. I watched one the other day who was completely exhausted and wrung out by it all - and imo really needs to take a break, distance herself from the silly shite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.