Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with most of your analogy…except this. Our flag, our patriotic symbols, customs and holidays are regularly abused these days. If you did all of the above in some areas of the US, the homeowner might be the one hassled by the police. And you’d be invited to appear on ‘the View’ to emote about what a heinous country this is.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if they are refering to the Marchionesse of Bath.
She had surrogate children.

And I think the law was changed, fairly recently, to allow surrogates the right of inheritance.
That was EXACTLY the plan, lol.
would have even snagged Charles too if given the opportunity imho. Peter Mandelson was also in JE's little black book on age 34 apparently.

Reactions: 27
What? What on earth is bowl food?

ETA I looked it up. They didn’t have a proper wedding meal? what a shite affair, how did she get that past HMTLQ and PP?
Dp

Reactions: 22
I am patriotic as I luv mai Country, and our Nation. If others don't like it, then tough tittie

Reactions: 27
I've not heard BookWorm saying this in a video but could have missed it?
I posted about two years ago that if the baby fraud goes tits-up she will blame the RF, and there will be a racism angle. Also it's likely that the Stoat saying he wants an apology for the Ho, he knows what the RF did and why they did it, relates to the Flatpacks. This would be a safety net for her, and the fact that there are no children and it's all lies is irrelevant. How would the RF hit back at this?

It doesn't matter that they're lying, they're dangerous, and as we've seen the Monarchy is vulnerable to the type of attacks they've never experienced before and don't know how to deal with.

People say the Stoats have never sued, but they don't need to. Unlike Rose Hanbury the Stoats' reputation is in the gutter and they have nothing to lose, and they know that whoever comes after them - Sam, HF, High Court, forensic accountants - will be knocked back and they are right.

Has Lady C mentioned Loyce's being questioned as a murder suspect in Alvin's mysterious death? Lady C will not be allowed to tell us the truth, she'd be dead if she did but she's capitalising on her royal links to sell her book. From what I've read she mentions Ffark's odd arrival, but will she confirm the Flatpack existence? That would be The Truth, but she won't tell us anything we don't know - some embroidery likely, I could be wrong, imo it's an impossibility but we'll see.

Reactions: 29
You so right. But it doesn’t matter because we are lied to, gaslit, ignored and fooled by these 2 cretinous monsters. I’ve been so excited, so many times when we were sure karma was coming, only to be disappointed. Honestly, this sudden Princess Meghan crap has me totally frustrated. I feel like we’re dying in a sea of PR bullshit. Depressed, that we are no closer to the truth. The goal posts are constantly being moved. I hear her voice and I want to vomit. Sorry for being such a downer. She deserves to face the consequences.

She's allegedly going to show(sell) pics of invisikids to Hello mag?

Reactions: 25

If Miss Disney Princess hadn't already proved herself to be a rude, disrespectful and arrogant bitch many times, perhaps she could have been excused as thinking that it was okay to "sass grandma".

However, it must have been drilled into her before and after the engagement/Spectacle, and the BRF growing up that their mother/grandmother primarily held that role at home. At all times she was the monarch - the head of state for many countries, the apex figure of their governments, the custodian of their legacy, and an emblem basically.

It wasn't okay to "sass" her, especially after she'd passed.

This is one of the reasons I can't believe that Sparry is a victim of Smegs. As thick (and high) as he was, he had been taught better.

Perhaps Charles thinks bringing those two back would win him the Nobel Peace Prize. He'd be better off and more useful figuring out how to restore peace in the Middle East

I don't think KC is attempting to rehabilitate the Stoat or get him back into the RF in any way. He knows it's an impossibility even without the Ho. He also knows there are no legal royal children of the loins of the Stoat via the Minge.

He's under immense pressure and is keeping as many balls in the air as possible while he appeased the Sussexes. Treading water not steering a clear path towards resolving this mess, because he can't resolve it without ruining himself.

William and Catherine have paid the highest price of all for Chuck's deceit and cowardice. Articles say how William now loves and trusts Camilla, and how Chuck and Catherine are comforting each other. B.S. Some comfort 5 years ago would have headed off this disaster and damage to our Heir and his wife and children. So transparent and too late and not even true. Just PR.

Yes, felt the earthquake as well. Had some books piled on a table in the bedroom which spilled all over the floor, but that was the extend of the damage. It was, however, a very freaky feeling!

Not sure the" racist Royals made me do it" angle will work. I know they are way down the LOS but the Duke of Gloucester has 2 biracial Maori grandkids and he is a senior working Royal. Course Megsy might have forgotten they exist in fairness.

How to devalue a perfectly good Lot. LOL!!
View attachment 2857832

Also... her hair was NEVER this neat on her wedding day. Bloody slob.

View attachment 2857833

That inane grin and those vacant eyes though.... Just missing some freckles, The Vein and the tongue.

Initially I was outraged on reading this, but good, keep them away from Indian food. They don't deserve that deliciousness We have a saying about not trusting people who don't like samosas - basically, a person who hasn't surrendered their soul to one can't commit to another person either

Now I'm craving biryani.

I've just made and had a quick curry (nowhere nearly as rich as the restaurant stuff, but very comforting), by the way

Not sure the" racist Royals made me do it" angle will work. I know they are way down the LOS but the Duke of Gloucester has 2 biracial Maori grandkids and he is a senior working Royal. Course Megsy might have forgotten they exist in fairness.
I don't think 'the racist royals made me use a surrogate so the kids would be white' would fly for 10 minutes. The only people who'll believe that are the sugars, plus a few anti monarchists and BLM obsessives. Everyone else will know its bullshit.

Reactions: 44
He is an arrogant,self righteous,entitled old twat

Reactions: 23
Harry & Meghan #434 Harold's Life of Drugs, Booze & Loyse Women

Reactions: 35
You are absolutely right! The people with money and connections can literally do whatever they want here in America, and nothing is ever done to them. The Epstein case is a perfect example. It truly is disgusting and shameful!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.