Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Meghan should try mocking and ridiculing the US flag on US prime TV. The reaction she gets from the US general public might help her with an inkling of insight into why mocking QEII was so shocking for the UK public. That and all their other insults hurled from abroad. There's no coming back from their behaviour. Harry wasn't embarrased by her mock curtsy - his facial expression was seditious and enjoying that "edgy" feeling. He wasn't upset, that's wishful thinking.
I agree. If he was upset or offended by that 'curtsy' he could have asked them to edit it out. He wasn't, just looked bemused.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
RE KC3 rehabilitating Harold and Megrain, it took about 25 years to re brand Camilla, and get her the good press that was needed to make sure she would be queen. I'm not sure KC3 has 25 years for re branding and turning around the diabolical bad press Harold and Megrain have. They are so dirty and tainted and there is so much more to come out. I just don't believe trying to get them back and accepted by the public is a reality.

Look at the York girls, they haven't been asked to step up although Beatrice has done a few things with her hubby, and I don't mind her. Its Eugenie I don't like or trust. I heard her on the Table Manners Podcast with Jessie Wear and her mother, she sounds an entitled snobby bore , and another reason I don't like her, is she and the barman husband don't like curries!! Any Indian food it seems they have never had one because they don't know what to choose :oops:. First world problem I suppose.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I've just had a news notification that Harold & Rachel are going to "swerve" an awkward royal wedding then my tablet crashed so I can't find it now :cautious:

It looks like they aren't going to attend the Duke of Westminster's wedding that they weren't actually invited to (I know, I know, the lack of invitation wouldn't have stopped Rachel)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've just had a news notification that Harold & Rachel are going to "swerve" an awkward royal wedding then my tablet crashed so I can't find it now :cautious:

It looks like they aren't going to attend the Duke of Westminster's wedding that they weren't actually invited to (I know, I know, the lack of invitation wouldn't have stopped Rachel)
Another Tom Quinn ‘exclusive’ 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another Tom Quinn ‘exclusive’ 🙄
Another know all know duck all mouthpiece.

Prick!!

I saw a picture on Facebook of a trans man!! and a Woman in a full burqua sitting on a train and captioned in was a WW1 soldier saying I wish I hadn't bothered.

How apt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wow. Interesting

I cringe that they call themselves a squad. It’s so childish.
Poor county of Sussex. No county deserves to be associated with this tacky twosome and their constant grift, and their deranged mob of unhinged fanatics.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The Andrew interview with Maitlis is on Netflix now. I haven't watched it but reviews are quite good

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sure he is there but the Men in Grey will cover for him, just like they have always done.

Mr and Mrs Teflon nothing sticks and all thanks to BP for the Darling dopehead!
We have waited so long for their comeuppance and I am starting to believe it will never happen.

Grey rock is a bleeping joke to suppress the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I cringe that they call themselves a squad. It’s so childish.
Poor county of Sussex. No county deserves to be associated with this tacky twosome and their constant grift, and their deranged mob of unhinged fanatics.
The Sussex Squad is the tip of the spear.
They've got a whole army planned out...
Prince Platoon, bleep Company, Bot Battalion, etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
POV. Makes the point that as the feds now have the tapes, nothing will happen as the elites are always protected. Just like there were no arrests when they had the Epstein tapes.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
POV. Makes the point that as the feds now have the tapes, nothing will happen as the elites are always protected. Just like there were no arrests when they had the Epstein tapes.

They were happy to throw a British Prince under the bus though....so there's hope 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

They weren't even invited but reporters (or them) are really trying to make it happen.

I hope William, Catherine and kids can make it.

1712319158361.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

The tapes will be mysteriously lost.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.