Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 23:15 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT bleep
Owen prat. bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep

😎😎😎
Freda would be proud of you. Have some mushies :m :m :m :coronation: :m :coronation: :m :coronation: :m ♥ :m :m
---
No HL ! He has to be on the list! He turned and was baying for blood demanding Kate tell all, when she was clearly not well
Maybe he could be part-time bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I didn't mess with those words either. Thats what he actually said.
Goodness sake! The burble was so funny I thought you had invented it yourself! Hmm, I wonder if Cinny should tear herself away from Neil, he's got animal magnetism for sure, but is he really intellectually capable?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710
Freda would be proud of you. Have some mushies :m :m :m :coronation: :m :coronation: :m :coronation: :m ♥ :m :m
---

Maybe he could be part-time bleep
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 23:15 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT bleep
Owen prat. bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED bleep
Carolyn McCall. ITV bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep

😎😎😎
Hey what about Markus Anderson? Surely he's a big bleep!

I love this list. Thanks so much for making it. 🌹 💐 :m 😎:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!

So, this is happening:

1711420462951.png

Read more:

Now, this came out:

1711420088569.png

1711420288327.png

“Affiliation with, and or sponsorship of Mr Combs sex-trafficking parties garnered legitimacy and access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures, artists, musicians and international dignitaries like British Royal PRINCE HARRY

1711420061211.png

He is going to blame Prince William for this... Isn't he?

They met him together for the Concert for Diana in 2007. I just know he will try to blame Will for this.

1711420815680.png

1711420415442.png

But Diddy specifically talked about HARRY:

1711420685086.png

Edit to add the official link to the court documents;

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
They are deeply insecure and unhappy people. If Meghan had a great life she'd be living it not looking for drama all the time.

The great thing is they will always be unhappy, despite blaming everyone for their problems, they can't see its themselves.
The ones I've known do seem at some level to be aware of a big hole inside themselves, something weird and gnawing. - I think, but then again, they're arseholes, so maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She seems to have put everything she can think of on there. It’s like Amazon.

Or Temu.
They did the same thing with Sussex Royal when they thought they could use it to sell coffee mugs, tea towels etc. Everything and the kitchen sink. Actually according to the picture in the DM she is going to sell a stove lololol!
---
Harry has turned into Andrew Redux.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
They are deeply insecure and unhappy people. If Meghan had a great life she'd be living it not looking for drama all the time.

The great thing is they will always be unhappy, despite blaming everyone for their problems, they can't see its themselves.
I lived with someone like Meghan. She lived for 'drama'. It's all they know, they need it to regulate their mood. Her mum was a nut for what it's worth. As a relatively 'normal' bloke who was brought-up in a 'normal' household with 'normal' parents it was quite jarring. Needless to say that relationship crashed-and-burned and I was high though most of it. She eventually ended-up marrying some foreign multi-millionaire (although not before reaching-out to me when she was panicking about being left on the shelf). Good luck fella. :ROFLMAO: You can't tell me Dorito disappearing for years during Megnuts formative years didn't duck her up in a massive way. That's no excuse though really because you can be fucked-up without being a vindictive mare.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I think it's now very obvious that Baroness Bruck is Meghan. I mean the fact that somebody asked a simple question asking if it was Meghan and Baroness Bruck immediately blocked her instead of answering a simple yes or no just tells you everything you need to know.
Just think....the mind and hands that are typing all that horrendous, bullying, hate-filled gobshite are the very same mind and hands that are making the jam and all the other crap she's hawking.... 😮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Meghan was desperate to have an iconic moment like this at the Queen’s funeral but instead looked like she was auditioning for a telenovela with her OTT sad face, squeezing out the trusty one tear from her left eye just when she happened to be facing all of the cameras. She’s nothing if not predictable!

View attachment 2836710
OMG. I’d never noticed how the trowelled on orange stops (in a jagged line) at the base of the neck.

Miss freakish attention to detail I think not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely howling that TOS and ILBW are closer to uncle Andy than just trying to sell shite on TV 😆 its no wonder we wants that IPP status.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't imagine any food she sells tasting good. She never looks properly made-up even with a makeup artist, so who would take advice from her? Her home is beige and looks like it was furnished from a discount store so who wants their home looking like that? Her skills in the kitchen are laughable if not fraudulent. Bath oils and scents? Please! She always looks dirty. Fashions? lololol! Not even going to go there. Things for children? show me that you actually have some Meg.

She will steal whatever she can from whomever she can. Laughably pathetic. Doomed to flop.
our primary school holds a Christmas gift fayre each year where your babes can buy and then wrap gifts. I have never used a bath product they’ve plundered from said sale because cheap stuff has all kinds of negative effects for me. I can only imagine Rachel’s stuff will do too.
Thrush, anyone?!

• Haha
Do we think she will sell a comprehensive make up range or one that just caters for black people (like wot she is!)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.