Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a good Eccles cake, you deserve it! Is this enough for all our VIPs to enjoy???

Reactions: 36
I listened to this and TBH I have no clue what he was telling us.
His pieces to camera are so full of 'as ever, shall we say" and waffling words, his message gets lost amongst them.
Get to the fecking point Neil.
I just posted the same, having tried without success to transcribe the video, and thought it was my hearing or eyesight but I couldn't understand it either. He said it was interesting and important, fascinating even, but is he too starting to gobble like a turkey?

Reactions: 29
Had they not already been in Europe for Invictus I don’t think she would have been invited. I don’t like that she was at the funeral and is in photos from that historic event; however, seeing her having to face the family and country she’d trashed to the world in exchange for money was satisfying. That Windsor walkabout was karma in action. I actually half expected her to use the kids as an excuse and fly back to California after that, but then again she was never going to miss the opportunity to have the eyes of the world on her and bank some more time with the family that she could milk for content, and therefore money, later on.

Reactions: 52
She looks like she's smelling a fart.

Reactions: 31

Agreed
I do think he should've intervened. Hes the bloody king fgs A few phonecalls round the news editors but then I'm not sure even that would've shut them up. However a headline of 'King intervenes in Catherine treament by media' would show at least he was annoyed at it all
Given the shitfest in California hes allowed to happen ...hes weak which I always knew

Reactions: 35
Interesting that the hand-picked black pepper, carefully collected sea-salt and Egyptian petals picked at dawn, workers dodging bee-stings for $200 pots of honey, are all likely dependent on lowly-paid labour in countries with little or no control of the conditions for their workers.
"Flamingo Estates .... a parody" indeed of the 00000.1% of fools, the elite who here with their "penchant" for a particular kind of perfection... show they are better than us, more beautiful and more clever. Ship of fools.......the penchant of certain people Arseholes for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.'

I hope the Ho's going to have a special Civet-Shit Coffee, beans passed through the innards of free-range righteous civets, carefully harvested by sistahs on Arseholea Orchard collective farms.... drone.... drone... zzzzzzzz
Pretentious Arseholes.

Reactions: 45

I love Rob Lowe! First got to know him as the voice of Sohone in the English translation of Mune: Guardian of the Moon, then watched him as Chris in Parks and Recreation. Then he commented on the Gruesomes being in Montecito, and apparently he wasn't overjoyed

And aw that was so sweet, you made my day! I would have wasted this long weekend without having done anything arty, without you saying that. This one's for you Experimenting with art concrete (concrete, but there's some water-based acrylic additive and many different colours of dyes), if this works, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours. If it doesn't, I'll have some display materials in my brand's colours we'll get to know in about 24 hours

Aww I'm sure you weren't looking like an old hag - that's reserved for Smegs

That being said, a nice haircut can have that effect of making one glow Mum and I had a conversation about this yesterday. She was asking usual passing comments about how my new style is too short (waist-length ), especially since I'd been growing it out for a few months so my friend who's a stylist could really have fun with it - I am enjoying how bouncy and fun it is

Friend's mum used to help me maintain the length (went past my knees) when I was younger, friend prefers to give me shorter, more 'modern' and bouncy styles. Mum loves fringes (I hate them, but I get them because otherwise I look exactly like my aunt, which makes mum uncomfortable) but hates the shorter hair (which I enjoy). For far longer than I should have, I've let mum dictate the length of my hair and had my identity tied into the length and look of it. Now that stress and chronic illness are taking a toll, I'd rather have it be manageable and look nice, rather than being a showstopping length. I am tolerating the bangs, after all

I've been moving differently since I got the latest style blow-dried it had even reminded me of Catherine's hair

Also, what I didn't tell mum is that long and straight hair makes me think of Smegs in those zoom calls, and that's definitely not a nice feeling. Which reminds me, maybe some of those calls should be brought up again. Remember there was one that looked like Smegs and Sparry were in two different locations, spliced together?

The Human Dynamo was in Lockerbie today, to mark the 35th anniversary of the disaster.

Reactions: 39
What's going on in London? I've got BBC on but am half-asleep so hearing only half the words. Something about a protest and hairy Harry? And a Meghan?

Oh never mind, it's about food prices and the correspondent was named Meghan or Megan or whatever variant thereof.

I was deemed too young to watch the film when it was released, although I'd read parts of the book already I usually find the films disappointing so that's probably okay. It did make me very interested in seasonings though. Gave mum false hope that I might take to the kitchen far more than I'd done so far

Regarding her ancestry, could be. Her family is south Indian, I don't remember exactly where from. The region was where most of the European conquerors and missionaries landed and settled.

I love that photo of Catherine's. Would love a high quality large print out of it. Haven't tried to make a portrait in years so I'd just be happy to have her up on my wall

She looks constipated. Hope she has some of those poo drops she stole from the ad shoot set left over.

Reactions: 22
Absolutely, I’ve always said Catherine is more regal than the ones born into royalty. William hit the jackpot the day he married her and luckily (unlike his father) I think he realises rhat

Reactions: 54
Absolutely, I’ve always said Catherine is more regal than the ones born into royalty. William hit the jackpot the day he married her and luckily (unlike his father) I think he realises rhat
I would hardly call marrying Diana hitting the jackpot.
Them two fathering William on the other hand....

Megyn Kelly and Dan Wootton on Smegs new Lifestyle Brand "Goop on Acid"

Reactions: 17
Aww you’re so right about growing hair out. A few years ago I was in extremely strong medication for my skin which wrecked my hair, it was so broken and short and all I wanted was lovely long hair. So I let it grow out thinking that was the best thing. Yes, it was beautiful and long and in fab condition but when I saw those photos I just didn’t like what I saw at all. I’ve got blonde, fine hair but an awful lot of it! Now I’ve had it chopped it looks so healthy and shiny and thick!

Reactions: 28
Such a good point. And I hope there will be articles that expose just exactly who is being exploited for M’am’s vanity project. And how much they were paid vs her profit.

Not going to do much for her Montecito reputation either. The Dopes who buy this stuff will know she ripped off the idea.

Reactions: 20
I would hardly call marrying Diana hitting the jackpot.
Them two fathering William on the other hand....
No that was probably worded wrong! I meant the comments he made before they married (whatever ‘in love’ means). I’m sure if he’d actually loved her and treated her kindly then he possible would’ve hit the jackpot with her

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.