Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Aishwarya certainly is stunningly beautiful. She was crowned Miss World a couple of decades ago, but I first learned of her when I watched The Mistress of Spices, an absolutely beautiful, magical film. I wonder if her eye colour is a legacy of British/European ancestry?

This photo filled the whole page of whatever paper I was reading...I scrolled onto it and it literally took my breath away....

View attachment 2836650
This photograph is everything Catherine is and hopefully a source of pride for her and Wills. Her comportment and elegance on that day was unreal and she really showed what it is to spend a decade learning from the best.

she is a credit to herself and I hope she never doubts her worth x

• Heart
Reactions: 62

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!

So, this is happening:

1711420462951.png

Read more:

Now, this came out:

1711420088569.png

1711420288327.png

“Affiliation with, and or sponsorship of Mr Combs sex-trafficking parties garnered legitimacy and access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures, artists, musicians and international dignitaries like British Royal PRINCE HARRY

1711420061211.png

He is going to blame Prince William for this... Isn't he?

They met him together for the Concert for Diana in 2007. I just know he will try to blame Will for this.

1711420815680.png

1711420415442.png

But Diddy specifically talked about HARRY:

1711420685086.png

Edit to add the official link to the court documents;

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
a transcript of part of it.....

neil sean march 2024.jpg

With top journalists like him on the case it's a wonder the Harkles gat away with anything.

I won't put him in the bin though, because he's really rather sweet and I would love to have a cup of tea and a gossip with him.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
It was interesting to note, in Duchess of Narsussex video I posted in last thread, that she is convinced that the troll BaronessBruck is really Smeg. She pointed out, among many other things, that BB refers to W as Willy. Now where was the first time we ever heard him referred by that...in Spare.

• Wow
Reactions: 61

wibble

VIP Member
I bought some artisan, organic, free range, pre-chewed, hand cut, almond butter from this great new company I found online - American Ratchet Otter.

I have a question...
Is it meant to smell like Elizabeth Arden cream

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
So now she is planning on selling make up and other beauty products too. Is there anything she isn't planning on selling?? Wigs have to feature in there somewhere
Make Up by Meghan Markle???? ….. Christ Alive !!!
…She’s never made up with ANYONE in her life !!!!!!

Because You’re worth it …until you’re not …then you’re dead to me ..! ……..” Grudge by the Duchess of Sussex “

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List , as of 20:30 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER CUNT
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER CUNT
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS CUNT
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT CUNT
Owen prat. CUNT
Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CUNT
Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING CUNT
Shaun Robinson. A CUNT
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-CUNT
Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT
Blake lively. A CUNT
Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT
James Barr. CUNT
Shane reaction CUNT
House in habit. CUNT
Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT
Bill maher. CUNT
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A CUNT
Tessa Dunlop. CUNT
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT
Gary Janetti. CUNT
Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT

Many online hypocritical back-peddling cunts who couldn't give a toss about how the Royal Families children feel ..... HYPOCRITICAL CUNTS

As for the prize cunts who start the list off this evening ; a more nastier, entitled, slatternly, whorish , nasty , deluded, lying bunch of cunts you could ever meet.

They win the Tattle Cunt trophy 🏆

412C_1080x.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942

He's asking her to sweep the bits off the floor [with her ballgown skirt] because he didn't have time to vacuum.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Keep saying comments that it was so obviously an AI generated video because, wait for it, she stops talking 🤣. I can only assume these people haven’t seen real life humans in a very long time due to living in their parents basement and the only people they actually see are AI generated on their computer screens (very judgemental i know).
I saw a comment saying "Thank Jesus she's cancer free" about Megan and also "only people of pure class don't get cancer". There are claims of racism all the time, but I only ever really see it directed one way in the comment sections tbh!

• Angry
  • Wow

Thalia

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #431 - Harold's a Diddyman

maxresdefault.jpg

Half of the Tattler on this thread are now singing & the other half are wondering what the hell I'm on about :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Libitina

VIP Member
Saw someone on Reddit point out that Markles embroidered jacket, that she wore to an event for black art and history, appears to be adorned with cotton plants.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.
How I wish we could go back to "Life before Internet"!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

AllDogsGoToHeaven

US-based royal commentator, Kinsey Schofield, broke down in tears as she discussed the Princess of Wales’ cancer diagnosis in a new interview.

Schofield appeared on TalkTV where she expressed her frustration for the speculation around Kate’s condition during recent weeks.

“I’m mad at the Kim Kardashians making fun of the situation ... I’m mad at the John Olivers, I’m mad at the Stephen Colberts, and I’m mad that this person became a punchline”, she sobbed.

“She was going through something so serious and horrible behind the scenes.”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59