Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should/could HazyHaz be imprisoned, and where???

Entering the US without a Visa
Not declaring he's taken drugs
Taking drugs
Assaulting sex workers
Conning Invictus out of funds

Anything I've missed?
Rikers Island: Queens, New York Gen pop

Reactions: 14
Funny how we get bombarded with SO much PR BS from the Gruesomes, we barely have time to react to one new project before the next one is shuffled off the production line. I say this because we’ve yet to hear one, single podcast from Lemonada. 😉
(I won’t hold my breath.)
Don’t encourage her!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, I'm halfway through reading the court doc, and it's damning. This is worse than Einstein imo. 'Diddy has hidden cameras in ever room and has compromising footage of everyone who ever attended his freaky parties'.
Cuba Gooding Jnr, Jennifer Lopez are mentioned.
Bet H is bricking it.
As I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if H n M actually met at one of these parties. Diddy had several yacht parties

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
And there was this article from a short while ago.

"Smart about keeping it under the radar"?

It's just really weird to specifically name Haz in the lawsuit if he and Diddy were purely random acquaintances who bumped into each other every so often.
So he's basically what we used to call a middle aged "medallion man", trying to look "hip" and young, partying like he's still in his youth, probably still ogling the young pretty things (maybe vulnerable if the links to the lawsuits are to be believed) young things that are hovering around the rich older guys who are slavering over them whilst drunk/high.

It's pathetic.

And nauseating.

And potentially rife with possibilities of illegality and further shame to be brought to the doorstep of the BRF.

He really is a gormless, selfish little turd isn't he!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Wow, I'm halfway through reading the court doc, and it's damning. This is worse than Einstein imo. 'Diddy has hidden cameras in ever room and has compromising footage of everyone who ever attended his freaky parties'.
Bet H is bricking it.
As I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if H n M actually met at one of these parties. Diddy had several yacht parties
Einstein was a pedlo as well :eek::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I bought these yesterday & thought in light of all the crappy news going on in our world as of late, I’d share them with all of you today! 🥰
IMG_6867.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I love the comments in the DM on the P Diddy scandal, this being my favourite and an idea for the next thread title
Harry and Meghan #431 Casa Waaagghh

Mwhahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All those naive bikini clad girls were hiding behind that sheer curtain in the background. Right in plain site!! How did we not see them at the time!!
I hope you have forwarded this to the FBI. I’m sure it will help nail these bastards. Thank you for uncovering the truth with this one single photo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t encourage her!!!!

We do need entertainment 🤷😂 Smegs is more fun than the IPL and less brain-killing than Bigg Boss. She'd better get this done before the cricket World Cup in June though, because then I won't want any distractions.

Reactions: 24
Bet H is bricking it.
I went down an Epstein rabbit hole re Rachel Chandler Guinness ,this is what she posted on insta, Epstein's CCTVs
Screenshot_2024-03-26-17-31-28-101.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And there was this article from a short while ago.

"Smart about keeping it under the radar"?

It's just really weird to specifically name Haz in the lawsuit if he and Diddy were purely random acquaintances who bumped into each other every so often.
So smart about keeping it under the radar that People magazine know all about it, and are publicising it. Where is my oxymoron buzzer! Bzzzzzzzzz!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bet H is bricking it.
Einstein? What did he do?!
IMG_0857.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So smart about keeping it under the radar that People magazine know all about it, and are publicising it. Where is my oxymoron buzzer! Bzzzzzzzzz!!

He's about as smart as she's a vegan. #roastchicken

I bought these yesterday & thought in light of all the crappy news going on in our world as of late, I’d share them with all of you today! 🥰View attachment 2838883

They're gorgeous! And I love the platter 😍 You've composed the photo so well ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.