Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Who gets the CAS Toxic Media Baddie Award?

• Flip Flopping Piers

Votes: 59 19.0%
  • Omid LIEBROWS Scobie

Votes: 219 70.6%
  • Toxic British Press

Votes: 96 31.0%
  • Toxic US Media

Votes: 137 44.2%
  • WME/AP

Votes: 104 33.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240324_085313.jpg

Super winningest title by @SkiesOfBlue with 69
votes 🗳

Just had my first cuppa, we're all still processing the horrible news. Please add your summaries here🙏

The bin is overflowing with #ToxicUSMedia and all the other clucking funts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Great poll. I ticked them all as they're all as bad as each other!

Thanks for new thread and great title xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thanks so much @SlavaUkraini for setting up thread and for votes for title 🌻.

Stewart Purvis was on C4 news and said that the groundswell of hatred towards the Wales' was unprecedented and came from U.S. based TikTokers........how strange.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Thanks so much @SlavaUkraini for setting up thread and for votes for title 🌻.

Stewart Purvis was on C4 news and said that the groundswell of hatred towards the Wales' was unprecedented and came from U.S. based TikTokers........how strange.

Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.
Yes, but the social media companies design their algorithm's so that the most hateful content is pushed to the top ... reasonable, well-considered, opinions just don't get clicks. It's a sick bleeping industry.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
With around 200 million views so far across just Twitter/X, Instagram and the BBC news, I think we can safely say that Catherine has broken the internet.

Hopefully the press will leave them all alone now, over the Easter holidays at least and let them all recuperate and come to terms with her new diagnosis.

The Harkles can crawl back under their rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
PDina said in one of her recent videos that as an American, when she first started her channel, she did view the Royals as celebrities, and over time and interactions with Brits she now understands how differently we view them.
It’s a massive culture clash, and henceforth why Meghan, as an all American who is/was fully subscribed to the church of Hollywood celebrity, was wholly unsuited to royalty. Especially the accelerated rate she came into it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Excuse me ..I thought I got the new title with “ we have reached out privately “ said Harold through his publicist ..with 84 votes …

I am now preparing for my own Oprah and Spare …and a beige website to flog tat from around the house , just to spite you all !!!I

Flounce ..

( No seriously no worries AT ALL ..and thank you for the thread @SlavaUkraini and great title @SkiesOfBlue ( I’m still wading through Rebel Prince btw !!))
Oh wow! I have no idea how that happened 😕

I did the "view post by most liked" and Skies of Blue was the first post that was listed w the title format.

It's probably bc you didn't BOLD it. Can a mod change the OP? A thousand apologies 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Oh wow! I have no idea how that happened 😕

I did the "view post by most liked" and Skies of Blue was the first post that was listed w the title format.

It's probably bc you didn't BOLD it. Can a mod change the OP? A thousand apologies 🙏
No I don’t care ..I tried to make a funny post ..then reread it and it wasn’t !!! Don’t worry about it …
Let’s face it by the time we get to the end of this thread , we’ll be on another saga anyway !!! 🤣

PLEASE do not change it @SlavaUkraini I like this title better

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you for the shiny new thread and the very imperative title ❤

I'm currently watching a decently funny film and enjoying a kulfi, had one of my favourite meals and turned a mocktail into a cocktail. I think I'm ready to deal with a carparkle now. Limited time offer 😂

We don't know what's really going on behind the scenes, but going by my own family's situation, the Gruesomes' response to Catherine's diagnosis could very well means that they're out in the cold, or even if they knew before us, something worked to make them keep their mouths shut. Likely the brand is a compromise - a shiny toy to keep the Harkles busy while Charles and Catherine get on with healing. Or it's Smegs taking advantage of their absence. Either way, it was inevitable. As long as it keeps them occupied 🤷

Sending love, prayers and healing vibes to everyone who needs them ❤🕯

Here's my kulfi - two more in the freezer so let the Hunger Games begin before Smegs starts cooking 😂

IMG_20240324_222412.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lovely responds and even if their parents spend more time with them as they did with the queen & duke it’s clear that it wasn’t as much and probably the reason why W&C are prioritizing the kids now - they hopefully have 50 more years in service of the crown

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.