Harry & Meghan #428 ARO Another Rip Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad news and speedy recovery Kate. But someone is sitting in the room full of tat that no one will ever buy furiously screaming in rage after failing to lure even insta stars into a collab. Yet the whole world is talking about Catherine. Hint hint Megsy, No bot fan base can ever buy class.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I have a Twitter account but don’t post, but I’ve gone onto twitter to call her a bleep but can’t as she has comments restricted I think. So she’s not only a bleep but a coward to not let people comment - Myra if you are reading here Karma is a witch and you’ll get yours hopefully soon you’ll never be as loved as Catherine THE Princess of Wales

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.