Harry & Meghan #428 ARO Another Rip Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worse was Chris Ship. He was just on itv.
I hate him with a passion and flipping Charlene white trying to be all concerned when less than a week earlier she was on loose women slagging her off, along with bloody Denise Welch 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
BIB

On hearing the news, this was my third thought:

We are certainly now living in or struggling to survive this staggeringly vile and profoundly corrupt culture - and that we need to do all in our power to change it, to refuse to allow it to carry on (I'm sure I don't have to spell out the elements that have created this toxic culture).

I'm not sure that we fully realise how savage, destructive and unsustainable our culture has become, because we're now all so used to it and so worn down by it.

We older people can certainly remember a far better culture where respect, courtesy and kindness held society and families together.

In shock, my first and second thoughts were:

1. Catherine doesn't deserve this...this is so unbearable

2. the Californian cunts are responsible for this...
there is no coincidence in both Catherine and the King being dx'd with cancer a month or so after the cunts' last devastating attack on them via their foul mouthpiece's accusations of racism.
I have my own theories on this which I will not share here or anywhere else online for that matter. Suffice to say I agree entirely and it worries me.

Henceforth I will be going to my Cathedral tomorrow and will light a candle for Catherine and the King.
Something I normally only do at Christmas just to wish for good health for my family and to say hello to my friend who passed away. I’m not religious, I am more spiritual, but I am very superstitious so I do this to ward off evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What an absolute witch!

100% she was a closet Sugar who's now out, or she's sold her account/had it taken over. What the absolute hell!! 😤
I'm puzzled about Baroness Bruck as well. She used to be anti the Harkles and had a statement about surrogacy pinned to the top of her account a few years back. The account has definitely been taken over by someone else but how is that allowed to happen?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’ve reported that Baroness Bruck account to X for targeted hate.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
As Jenny Bond said - she likely felt under pressure to do that live video - she should never have had to sit and do that as a video. Previously it would have just been a statement, like it was for the King - but this would not have been accepted anymore thanks to the utterly ridiculous trolling and conspiracies - she no doubt felt she had no choice but to do it as a video. 😢
I think it was a really good idea to do that as a video so we can see her. Now I hope she's left alone to undergo her treatment.

It's very upsetting and unfair. I can't imagine how she feels, and William, with an already huge burden of the crown hanging over him, let alone his wife and fathers precarious health worries.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
The Montecito duo will never have a “come to Jesus” moment - self realisation will never be theirs. She is a narcissist and he is entirely dependent on her. They care not a jot about Catherine or Charles, Charles only in as much as any future inheritance might be concerned. As for Catherine, they called her cold, an unhugger, they’ve put it about that she was simply chosen by William for her compliance, rather than because he loved her. She was “suitable, whereas Meghan was wondrous, adorable, independent ( hummph) and life affirming. They despise Catherine, that’s more than evident by the manner in which they’ve derided her and gleefully trashed her reputation in their pursuit of fame.
My hope is that on the larger world stage, they will finally be exposed as the callous, self seeking despots we know them to be and that the Princess makes a wonderful recovery to full health. That’ll learn ‘ em.
AMEN!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not aged well. It's obviously they knew nothing as they were driving the conspiracies and they're now fucked. Who'd buy jam from a couple who actively encourage trolls attack two family members fighting with cancer

I'm glad that vicious asshole made a fool of himself.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Heard the news whilst we were in the pub. It was all I could do not to cry. I hope all those criticising her get to duck.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Many of them will say that it’s all a bluff as she looks so well/healthy/able to make a recording (any excuse)…..those same folk who demanded to know every detail will make disparaging comments anyway. They are all scum.
The RF have had so much sh*t to deal with recently. I hope the Harkles and their weirdo followers are all struck down with remorse. I would NEVER wish ill health on anyone but at the moment I would be quite content if they got a taste of what the RF are dealing with…although the Harkles would use it as another reason to whine and look for sympathy…unlike the RF who have been stoic
She doesn't look well though. You can see how her jeans were hanging on her and the jumper was probably chosen because horizontal stripes make you look bigger.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm puzzled about Baroness Bruck as well. She used to be anti the Harkles and had a statement about surrogacy pinned to the top of her account a few years back. The account has definitely been taken over by someone else but how is that allowed to happen?

Could have been hacked and she got scared enough to just back off. Or she sold it. Either option is pretty common. I knew someone who made a lot of money promoting Facebook pages and then brokering deals for their sale.

The Gruesomes have allegedly been using means legal and otherwise to scare their critics away for a while now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Should the next thread be devoted to Catherine somehow?

thread name Catherine the great or such?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Along with everyone else I'm so sad, but also livid.
Catherine might be "the daughter Chuck always wanted" but he's encouraged and helped her persecutors for years for his own ends. No messages of support. This is a fact. William knows and so do we all how stress is a major contributor to many things that go wrong with the body, cancer included.

Unlike Catherine, Chuck can't say that any illness of his has been worsened by trolls. Hers has. Outed falsely as the racist, children threatened year after year...where to begin??
The one person who could have done something didn't, and left the Wales family to weather it, never defended ever.

Will Chuck FINALLY call off the Wales trolls by telling the Stoats to stop? He has the power to do so. Let's see.
Bloody reptile.
❤Oh Cinny....I'm livid and sad too for the same reasons... he's the bleeping KING, the world's pre-eminent Monarch ffs. That's real power. Yet he did nothing but indulge those Cali cunts. Because it suited HIM.

❤Of course I wish him well and a speedy recovery to good health. But the sooner he abdicates the better.
Let William reign, let him do what needs to be done.

❤Once again, thank God for the Middleton family - I'm sure they're bearing the lion's share of supporting the Wales family.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.