Harry and Meghan #429 Get Well Soon Catherine We Love You ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing else matters ♥

1711138703495.png

Previous Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 144
Being a decent human being might be hard, but it always pays off. Kate deserves all the love

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Catherine has her steely spirit to get through this, and the love of many around the world ❤ The other thing I am thankful for, is that she also has her own strength and stay! He was guided & trained by the strongest most determined woman we knew, HMTLQ, he’ll be there for her and their children, and I would rather have William at my side than Harry 100 times over. You’ve got this Kate x

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Unsurprisingly the last thread moved fast.

I don't know about anyone else but I don't know anyone in the UK who goes for an annual health check unless they already have a condition which is being monitored. It may be different for the royals though.

My mum was diagnosed a few months ago, had an op a fortnight ago and is waiting for the final results. Biopsy already said cancer. It was early and they are talking 5 years of anti cancer meds but no chemo.

So different methods for different people.

All my love to P&PoW and their family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Hope these and others of theirs ilk are prepared for the maelstrom that’s coming their way…

IMG_2340.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 99
I bet it's a weird mood in Monteceito mantion right now. Harry probably has enough good memories of Kate from when she was 'the sister he never had' that he's a least a bit sad about the news. Meghan will be seething that Catherine has stolen the limelight from her - narcissists are sick enough in the head that they are furious when someone gets ill, because they see it as a deliberate attempt to steal attention from the narcissist. But M is duplicitous enough that she won't come right out and say "Can you imagine that witch Kate getting cancer as if she's so great? What are we going to do to retaliate?" I doubt that she's ever that open with Harry because her whole livelihood and image rests on Harry thinking that she is the kindest most delicate woman in the world.

She will be thinking of ways to look like M herself isn't a jealous lunatic. She will need to invent a way of looking like she has sympathy for Kate, while making out like she herself is a bigger victim and Kate is somehow at fault. She might say some woo stuff about how Kate brought this on herself with 'negative energy' etc. I wonder whether she is comforting Harry and pretending to be devastated while she thinks of what to do next.

Maybe they knew ahead of time and this is what the kids' photoshoot was about? Will she 'leak' photos of the kids now and cry about how people invade her privacy?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
Nothing else matters ♥

View attachment 2831041ayfor

Previous Thread:

Thanks Cutie Pot Pie for the new thread. I agree. We all love her ❤ 💕 💜 💗 💙
#prayforCatherine

The COE today:
Screenshot_20240322-123609_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The California Cancers better not release a statement. They need to shut the duck up, turn off the WiFi, lock the door, and stay they duck out of the limelight. They can keep their toxicity to themselves. We don't want it and we don't want them. I will never forgive them for this, sticking the knife in and twisting it at every opportunity. I hope Harry feels wretched knowing he has allowed all this bile to come their way all the while cancer is ripping through the RF. I am so angry with them! I doubt they will care, they were happy to wreak havoc as PP lay dying and when HMTQ passed.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Thank you for the shiny new thread, and the lovely title ❤

Best wishes to our lovely Princess of Wales for a quick and complete recovery, and a long, healthy and happy life with all her loved ones ❤🕯✨

Also praying for Smegs and Sparry to show a little grace at this time. No hope that they'll do it, but no harm in praying 🤷

Meanwhile, a repost, but necessary. Apples for Catherine to keep the doctors away 😘

IMG_20240323_020239.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Today, even more than every other day, Catherine showed us that in a world filled with Kartrashians and Katrashians wannabes dignity, kindness and selflessness still have the power to bring people together. After the delusional hate thrown at her and her family the past couple of months, in a two and a half minutes video, a truly extraordinary woman reminded us all of the values that are the backbone of any society worth fighting for. That is the sign of a true Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 130
Nothing else matters ♥

View attachment 2831041

Previous Thread:

Absolute class - something Cheryl Crow and Blake Lively will never have.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Today, even more than every other day, Catherine showed us that in a world filled with Kartrashians and Katrashians wannabes dignity, kindness and selflessness still have the power to bring people together. After the delusional hate thrown at her and her family the past couple of months, in a two and a half minutes video, a truly extraordinary woman reminded us all of the values that are the backbone of any society worth fighting for. That is the sign of a true Queen.
Love this. I’d fight for Catherine. That was a Boudica moment! Albeit a bench as her chariot.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.