Harry & Meghan #428 ARO Another Rip Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the clip posted by Christoper Bouzy who also posted this.

I swear they got an old man from the garbage tin and put him to speak: my father underwent surgery to have a gigantic ulcer taken of his stomach. Major surgery - he has a scar from his chest to his belly button. It went well, he was ok. But all that was taken off was sent for analysis and there they found some invisible to the eye - and all exams he has done to prep for surgery - cancer cells. He went through six months of chemo. As I mentioned before he resisted chemo and kept working until the last treatment (the last one really send him down for a couple of weeks). This all took place almost 30 years ago and he has never had cancer again.

So this doctor... yeah.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He's a weasel but maybe only weasel-lite now he's apologised.
Sorry no he's a vile bleep @Chita
An absolute mysoginist who regularly attacks gender critical women like JK Rowling. He thinks men can become women if they say so 🙄
I bleeping detest him 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Let those that care, send love and healing vibes Catherine's way and let those that don't, shush now!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
In her speech she says she was told it wasnt cancer related then later was told it was.

So any "false sense of security" wasnt deliberate.

Horrible shock for them.
Oh God please don't think that l was insinuating that . Nothing could be further from the truth . It's probably done the same to them . It's heartbreaking for them all .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Owen Jones has made an apologetic statement saying he feels ashamed of himself (or words to that effect)
He's a weasel but - got to give him credit for that.
Owen Jones is a misogynist bully, an antisemite, and a rape apologist. Absolute bleeping scumbag who's just trying to go with the prevailing mood. A disgrace to journalism, decency, and humanity. No, we don't have to give him credit for anything.

It's never the right people that get these horrible diseases. 😪

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Time for the toxic Harkles to start hiding in a bunker. We don't want to see, hear or read about them. duck off into oblivion.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
An absolute mysoginist who regularly attacks gender critical women like JK Rowling. He thinks men can become women if they say so 🙄
I bleeping detest him 😡

Ok. What was I thinking.

He's back in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s bloody awful that she’s been practically forced into doing this because of all the crazy nonsense about body doubles and the like.
The stress and strain the family must be under will be horrendous and especially with three young children.
Leave them alone.
I hope there are a helluva lot of people hanging their heads in shame.
They won't be. They'll all be like "we told you so!"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I bleeping detest him 😡
He was also the only journalist who watched the raw footage of some of Hamas’s appalling atrocities on October 7th and said.. "well, you don't actually see them getting r*ped". Absolute lowlife POS.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I expect the next thread to be closed by midday tomorrow! And onto another! It'll move like lightning.....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Time for the toxic Harkles to start hiding in a bunker. We don't want to see, hear or read about them. duck off into oblivion.
Oh brace yourselves because the tasteless duchess will not waste an opportunity of being a part of this global conversation. She will send her love, advise Catherine to eat her greens and probably launch some healing soup on her f***ing cooking show.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Oh brace yourselves because the tasteless duchess will not waste an opportunity of being a part of this global conversation. She will send her love, advise Catherine to eat her greens and probably launch some healing soup on her f***ing cooking show.

She's Fed Exing something beige as we speak.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
He was also the only journalist who watched the raw footage of some of Hamas’s appalling atrocities on October 7th and said.. "well, you don't actually see them getting r*ped". Absolute lowlife POS.
Yes, but some people still believe that CNN is fair and accurate news….and quote their drivel as fact. So sad.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh Cinny....I'm livid too for the same reasons... he's the bleeping KING, the world's pre-eminent Monarch ffs. That's real power. Yet he did nothing but indulge these Cali cunts. Because it suited HIM.

Of course I wish him well and a speedy recovery to good health. But the sooner he abdicates the better.
Let William reign, let him do what needs to be done.

Once again, thank God for the Middleton family - I'm sure they're bearing the lion's share of supporting the Wales family.

No, let him have William be Regent for a year or so while Catherine recovers. He can slowly but surely cut off any tendrils going in and out from and to the Gruesomes (sentence construction is weird I know but my head is spinning). It will likely take time. And once they're all cut off from the monarchy/the BRF, then he can do the official kicking out.

Otherwise those two slimy Smegsy's calligraphy bits and others of their interests might keep eating away at the foundation of the monarchy.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.