Harry & Meghan #428 ARO Another Rip Off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thread sped by because the world (spurned on by the Greedia - greedy media) hounded the Princess of Wales. We're sick of it!! Every cloud has it's silver lining. Word on the street is the unstoppable Catherine is up for TIME person of the year! Smeg will have a warehouse of tat to break.
Balance.
Love to you all ❤ 😍
Especially the Wales family and our Tattle family that are recently having a rough time.

CONGRATULATIONS to @Duee with the most voted title. 88 votes!! Octowinner. Meant to say this first but lost my way there. It's a corker!! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
So many tongues wagging on X about the Princess of Wales, they are vipers making my bloodboil. And TMZ - Harvey Levin is so excited, he's practically wetting his pants with anticipation for his Special about Kate. I used to like him, now I have insults for him that would get me banned anywhere else. News about Kate should not be trending under Entertainment. Yet That's what I saw. It makes me sick. And the phony rumors! Disgusting. .
BTW according to family Search, I'm like a 16th cousin removed a few times from....HLMTQ! Also George Washington, Marilyn Monroe, and Muhammad Ali. I must be related to some of you!

Thanks for the great new thread @slavand great title @Duee ! It's so fun, but so true.
Aro~ Anither Rip Off! I love it. Ty both for making it happen! ❤ :m 💐 🌹 ❤💐

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The thread sped by because the world (spurned on by the Greedia - greedy media) hounded the Princess of Wales. We're sick of it!! Every cloud has it's silver lining. Word on the street is the unstoppable Catherine is up for TIME person of the year! Smeg will have a warehouse of tat to break.
Balance.
Love to you all ❤ 😍
Especially the Wales family and our Tattle family that are recently having a rough time.

CONGRATULATIONS to @Duee with the most voted title. 88 votes!! Octowinner. Meant to say this first but lost my way there. It's a corker!! 😘
Love your thread intro summary!

Another Rip Off is so appropriate. Everything they do is a ripoff. It is a ripoff because they promise and then don’t follow through. They grift their way through and were getting away with it initially because people could not imagine that a Prince/Duke and his Duchess could be a avaricious prevaricators. If anyone said anything, that old racism card could be pulled out and used. People used the term ripoff when they pay for something they didn’t get. Presenting the discount Duke and Duchess. The Royal website agrees and deleted almost all of their fake bios. About time!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title! ❤

That's great news about Catherine! I'm very annoyed with all the ridiculousness that's been going on, and very ready to party this weekend (I can't play Holi but the festive anticipation is getting to me this year 😂), so that's a great excuse! 🕯✨🥂🤩💕

Our last attempt had been markled when the Gruesomes got put back on the website 🙄 Just as well - I've got a brand new stash of chips/crisps for us to share since then 😉 Oh those were the few minutes when we thought that the Gruesome Twosome were off the website 🤩

Anyway, here's an apple-scented candle to keep the doctors away from Catherine and us and our loved ones (unless we want them around in a personal capacity) ✨

This image has been cropped and manipulated in terms of colour because my phones are old and have their own quirks. I might have gone too far because I still haven't got my screen repaired so I can't see very clearly. The wax is very pink but the glass is not. A disclaimer just in case the Press decides to steal it - I want 5 billion dollars (I hope that's enough for all of us?) if they want to see the original 🙄😉

IMG_20240320_003733752~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I'd like to give the Sussex Squad a round of applause.

MM started a new venture last week, and the Squadies had an opportunity to help spread the word and promote it.

But, instead, they helped turn all the attention to Catherine with their ridiculous conspiracy theories. People from all over the world are talking about the lovely POW, making her even more popular. And, no one is talking about MM's jam.

So, congratulations, Sussex Squad. You have done what we all wish we could. You have MARKLED MARKLE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

getting bored with the whole photoshopping drama now on both sides
I am not. They are getting to Archies baptism photos. Everything is so absurd that I start to think if we are not watching a complex plot that will end up with the Hackle kids mystery being debunked.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

getting bored with the whole photoshopping drama now on both sides

So am I. But I wonder why they didn't list all the inaccuracies of the christening picture that Tattlers found years ago. And, why have they waited all these years to bring it to the attention of the world.

So the BBC big announcement never materialised. Instead we get a rendition of "Was it Catherine at the Food Shop or a double", "Was this a recent picture or was it taken at Christmas". Basically, people are no longer trusting or knowing what to believe any more.

Then there's the horrendous story of someone trying to access her records, then it's not only one person but ten!

If Catherine's reading all of this, she's either cringing, crying or laughing with exhaustion.

Meanwhile, what we don't know is what William will do next. He's having to deal with everything from heartache during his father's illness, standing in for him at events; dealing with the silly sods overseas (and he will be); all while caring for his family and trying to protect his sick wife in a way that doesn't endure unnecessary suffering.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Loving the comments under the christening photo story DM….🤣🤣🤣 this as got to blow up

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So am I. But I wonder why they didn't list all the inaccuracies of the christening picture that Tattlers found years ago. And, why have they waited all these years to bring it to the attention of the world.
Yes, why are the inaccuracies of the christening picture not listed? There is a list of minor trivial things in the pic of the late Queen and her gt. grandchildren but nothing about what’s suspicious in the other. It all stinks of a cover up, I just wish somebody would have the guts to reveal it all and open the flood gates.

Thanks for this new thread @SlavaUkraini and recap, and thanks to @Duee for the fab title .... ARO Another Rip Off from A Royal Outcast

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you SlavaUkraini for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Duee on the title.

I don't get all these media and twatter/X, SM etc attacking the RF for photoshopping or filtering when most of them do it themselves.

This whole circus is weird.

The gruesomes didn't let up on PP and HMQEII when they were critically ill and now they have their sugars and pitbull supporters/financiers attacking the Wales.

Dimwit was disappointed that William's popularity went up after the Waaaugh release.
The Ho has always been jealous of Catherine.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
If it is true that staff tried to snoop on her medical records I hope they are sued and sacked. That's simply unacceptable misconduct. Anyone undergoing medical treatment should be able to trust that their private medical information is safe. When it involves a Royal, I would deem that treason if the information got out.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
Right at the start of the photo drama, I saw a tweet that said no-one makes any money from Kate taking photos as she holds the copyright.

So they reckoned the media where going to try to force the Royal Family into having professional photos done/giving more access to.the kids so that more people can make money from them.

There can't be a "celebrity" photo these days that isn't touched up so I really don't know what the issue is!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Right at the start of the photo drama, I saw a tweet that said no-one makes any money from Kate taking photos as she holds the copyright.

So they reckoned the media where going to try to force the Royal Family into having professional photos done/giving more access to.the kids so that more people can make money from them.

There can't be a "celebrity" photo these days that isn't touched up so I really don't know what the issue is!!!!
Issue is most papers circulation is down the pan and they need the money.

Reactions: 38

I saw something yesterday that said The Sun paid 200k for the video at the farm shop, and had already made 11.3Million from selling it on e.g. To TMZ. Follow the money.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.