Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are sniping, and other papers and magazines everywhere are saying the same. When I first saw the photo it didn't look right to me, Catherine looked too much like her old self, then others have pointed out the photo editing parts. It would have been better to take an unprofessional clumsy family photo with a Box Brownie than this, and there should be no editing of it at all, not one hair.

After all this time worrying about Catherine we get this? All the outpouring of delight to see her, millions of royal fans, genuine well-wishers. I think it's an old photo of her, but not the children.

I don't think William took this photo, and I wonder if Catherine had anything to do with it at all. Whatever the truth, it's made things worse on all fronts and people can now quite legitimately ask what's happened to Catherine? I didn't see it, but the others are saying that the lack of rings is significant as she never took them off even diving.
BIB

There are previous photos of her with just her wedding ring on. She didn't wear her engagement ring to the Commonwealth Games.

Plus, as far as we know, she's never had intensive abdominal surgery before. And she'd have had to take them off for surgery.

They may be too loose now. Or too tight.

She has also suffered from stress-related eczema, and if that flares up under your rings it's bloody uncomfortable. I've had to take both my wedding ring and eternity ring off a few times for that.

Or maybe she secretly loathes Diana's ring, and she's glad to have an excuse not to have to wear it.

It could be for any reason. Most of them without any sinister undercurrent.

The DM are just looking for a story. They're probably pissed off KP released the photo directly and not via the media.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The picture is fine to me.

Catherine had surgery on January 16th. Over 7 weeks ago. It is possible to wear jeans without pain. Especially if they have an elastic band. Also, she could just not do them up. Not everyone experiences the same discomfort and she is quite thin meaning less muscle and fat to heal.

Catherine doesn't look 100% well. And she is seated. Yes. Because they literally told us she is unwell. And has about 2-3 more weeks to heal according to their timeline. To me, she looks much better than I expected. I have to admit.

The picture wasn't taken last year. Prince Louis looks much bigger than at Christmas, and he has lost a tooth. Princess Charlotte's hair is significantly longer and her teeth have grown too. Prince George's face also looks a bit more grown up and he appears to have a new haircut we haven't seen. Not sure but it seems like it to me. And yes, there are places that are green right now. This is an aerial view of Windsor taken recently

1710103991531.png

The picture is brushed and touched up. That is normal. Also, I think Kensington Palace does this on purpose, I don't know why.

Prince Louis has his two middle fingers crossed and his index finger bent. There is nothing wrong with his hands. Princess Charlotte does it too but not in the same exact way.

1710103180329.png
1710103245573.png

I think the picture is fine.

One thing is for sure, they are a good-looking family and the children are happy.

PS: Catherine without her ring in the past

1710104606717.png

This tells me they know the conspiracy theories and just don't care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This whole situation with Catherine is absolutely ridiculous now. It’s nothing more than an orchestrated campaign by the Sugars to tit stir and it’s got massively out of hand. The official statement was that she had abdominal surgery, wouldn’t be undertaking engagements until after Easter and wanted privacy. Nope, not allowed. People have been foaming at the mouth for weeks demanding that she show herself. Is she dead? Is she in a coma? Is she in rehab? William’s beat her up. They’re getting divorced. Then she gets papped and that’s not good enough. It’s not her. It’s a body double. Look at her moon face. She must be pumped full of steroids. She obviously hasn’t been exercising. Then an official photo is released. Still not good enough. That can’t be a recent picture. She should be holding a newspaper to prove the date. It’s photoshopped. There’s too much green on the trees. She’s not wearing her wedding ring.
duck me, is it really so unimaginable that maybe, just maybe, she had abdominal surgery, is recovering at home, she hasn’t been seen because she wanted privacy after what appears to be a serious operation, and she’ll return to duties after Easter? Almost exactly like the initial KP statement said? Meghan, take note. This is cyber bullying and harassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Who is Katie Couric Media?

"After weeks of speculation regarding her health and whereabouts, Buckingham Palace released an official photo of Catherine, Princess of Wales — the first one since her abdominal surgery and since she took a step back from her royal duties. The photo was posted to the the Kensington Royal social media accounts, and it also serves as Kate Middleton’s first public remarks since January, when she went into the hospital."

Who is Katie Couric Media? They're based in New York.
I thought this was a KP photo not from BP, so is Couric mistaken?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The DM are just looking for a story. They're probably pissed off KP released the photo directly and not via the media.

JMO

Yes. They are pissed. And they did that so they wouldn't take Prince Edward's spot on the front pages. It's his 60th and he deserved the attention.

And they are still pissed at Prince William for talking about human suffering in Palestine.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

"After weeks of speculation regarding her health and whereabouts, Buckingham Palace released an official photo of Catherine, Princess of Wales — the first one since her abdominal surgery and since she took a step back from her royal duties. The photo was posted to the the Kensington Royal social media accounts, and it also serves as Kate Middleton’s first public remarks since January, when she went into the hospital."

Couric sat in the panel with migraine at south west thingy the other day.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I can almost do it with my left hand if I use my right hand to position them. Can’t hold that position though.

I actually tried it when I saw people questioning it and the thing is, when you do it, your index finger instinctively bends in the same way that his is bent.

I can see @The Tipsy Titian's index finger is also slightly bent in the picture.

Reactions: 19

It was released by KP on their official Instagram account
---
I can almost do it with my left hand if I use my right hand to position them. Can’t hold that position though.
I have very long bendy fingers (I can tuck my thumb behind my index finger knuckle 😮) and Louis has longer than average fingers too

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes. They are pissed. And they did that so they wouldn't take Prince Edward's spot on the front pages. It's his 60th and he deserved the attention.

And they are still pissed at Prince William for talking about human suffering in Palestine.
It's unfortunate that KP didn't release a photo that couldn't be questioned, instead of this one that could be seen as dodgy because it's been edited in more than one area. They've had long enough to get it right and they have all the experts available.
The TMZ car one was suspect and now the sugars can attack this one. It was unnecessary and messy to give the Stoats any ammunition at all.
We can laugh it off, but it doesn't look good for the Waleses and undermines the news that Catherine looks well.
As @LadyMuck says, not a mention by the press of the hundreds of fake Sussex photos.
Thanks @Amiyaya ..... and @The Tipsy Titian ..... is Katie Couric a friend of ours or not? I'm curious about her article mentioning BP, but from NY it could easily be a slip.

Reactions: 22
The YT video by Vintage Read was really good up thread. she made an excellent point of how Smeg could have used that Sout West platform to highlight how toxic on line trolling of Catherine, post her surgery.... but of course she didn't she made it all about her and how awful it was when she was "pregnant" This would have given her good PR and been a really good way to have up lifted another female. if they really wanted back in the RF it would have looked good. She missed another opportunity to suck up to the RF, which makes me think they have been well and truly told that there is no way back for them, well I suppose Harold would have to come back if he's deported/divorced but Madam is not welcome .

We've seen slimey Marcus around a lot recently, I wonder if he's been let go by SoHo House. It's loosing loads of money and in financial difficulties.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's unfortunate that KP didn't release a photo that couldn't be questioned, instead of this one that could be seen as dodgy because it's been edited in more than one area. They've had long enough to get it right and they have all the experts available.
The TMZ car one was suspect and now the sugars can attack this one. It was unnecessary and messy to give the Stoats any ammunition at all.
We can laugh it off, but it doesn't look good for the Waleses and undermines the news that Catherine looks well.
As @LadyMuck says, not a mention by the press of the hundreds of fake Sussex photos.
Thanks @Amiyaya ..... and @The Tipsy Titian ..... is Katie Couric a friend of ours or not? I'm curious about her article mentioning BP, but from NY it could easily be a slip.

I agree with this tweet.

1710106982348.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Down here on the south coast of the kingdom we look beautifully green and verdant - some of my shrubs are sporting beautiful bright green leaves, the camellias are putting on a fabulous show - snow drops, crocus, daffs, narcissus, hyacinth, primrose, cowslip are early but here - it looks beautiful in my gardens and my honeysuckle and a random Angelica I’d tried to root and given up on are thriving! Then I walk the length of the drive, over the lane and to the animals and it’s vile! Too wet to walk on, filthy horses and cows, sheep are looking good though! It’s literally a game of 2 halves here right now but my gardener is due tomorrow to mow the lawns at home and sort the winter growth on my bushes and I can’t wait!

This is a regular English view in early March - people are hideous.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have early arthritic fingers (Heberdens nodes) and recently had to have 4 rings actually cut off - never going to wear a ring again, but am still very happily married!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Down here on the south coast of the kingdom we look beautifully green and verdant - some of my shrubs are sporting beautiful bright green leaves, the camellias are putting on a fabulous show - snow drops, crocus, daffs, narcissus, hyacinth, primrose, cowslip are early but here - it looks beautiful in my gardens and my honeysuckle and a random Angelica I’d tried to root and given up on are thriving! Then I walk the length of the drive, over the lane and to the animals and it’s vile! Too wet to walk on, filthy horses and cows, sheep are looking good though! It’s literally a game of 2 halves here right now but my gardener is due tomorrow to mow the lawns at home and sort the winter growth on my bushes and I can’t wait!

This is a regular English view in early March - people are hideous.
Where are you Amiyaya? My home county is known as the Kingdom- but that is Ireland

Top story on Itv news at 10- is the pic photoshopped🤦‍♀️…. fcuk sake🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.