Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AP and other agencies refusing to distribute it and now a kill order issued to withdraw the photo.
GOOD!
Because now the backlash will start.
Charlotte’s hand was touched up. Nothing else.
They will be hard pushed to find any doctored photos. Maybe a tiny bit of tidying but no falsification.
Then they will start on the Harkles, and there will be lots to find.
The press will have a field day, it’s the excuse they have been waiting for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This all makes me feel sick. The Monticito manipulators make me sick. They get away with so much vile and photoshopped stuff. Why hasn't any media outlet reported on any of it?

There is nothing wrong with Catherine's beautiful photo yet we get all this nonsense spewing.

It all, once again, makes me believe that some multi millionaire is behind trying to unsettle the monarchy. It beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Grr even gb news raising the the subject of the "doctored" photo now.

Panel member says if it's true, then the cover up is questionable.

The mention of cover up makes me so mad as why no talk of harkles many doctored pics of their phantom flatpacks

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
You know what angers me
Plays RIGHT INTO SUSSEX SQUADS HANDS when their ICON photoshops children ...allegedly

• Sick
Reactions: 30
FFS probably every famous person on the entire globe uses photoshop and they decide to ‘kill’ this one?

I hated they released a photo anyway, it felt like they were forced to do a ‘proof of life’ because of all the conspiracies swirling round.

My friend had abdominal surgery and it’s really major to recover from. It does not surprise me that a member of the royal family would take extended period to recover before returning to duties which usually involves a lot of travel / standing / bending etc. the conspiracies are driving me insane

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Had to laugh at John Sargent's comment on gb news "how about being truthful" re the photo.

Funny how he, or any press have not said same about the obvious, awful edited pics of harkles and their flatpacks.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Seriously agencies if you want this photo killed why don't you kill all of the photos that Harry and Meghan have manipulated over the years as every single photo that has included Archie and Lili have been photoshopped in so many ways.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I've just had a thought! Wonder if the Wales have done this deliberately so as it becomes a talking point, and detracts from harkles incessant coverage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The Wales can't catch a break at the moment 😞 I bet they will refuse to share photos in the future.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Seriously agencies if you want this photo killed why don't you kill all of the photos that Harry and Meghan have manipulated over the years as every single photo that has included Archie and Lili have been photoshopped in so many ways.
I've a problem with the word 'kill' too
And yes you are absolutely correct
Remember the one with Harry with a full head of hair?

getty-betterup-prince-harry-hair-aug-2023-1120.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
This furore over a happy family photo is disgusting. Who benefits from all this? Find the one holding the matches and you'll find who started the fire.

Btw....Haz & Ho, where's your invites to the Oscars? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Had to laugh at John Sargent's comment on gb news "how about being truthful" re the photo.

Funny how he, or any press have not said same about the obvious, awful edited pics of harkles and their flatpacks.
So, they're pulling it over a kid's sleeve?

Nothing to do with Catherine's image? Or the kids' faces?

No suggestion those have been doctored then?

It's Catherine 43 million people want to look at.

Not a sleeve.

Screenshot_20240310-225220_kindlephoto-534878166.png

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Let all the press agencies withdraw and let's hope William and Catherine only put their future photos on their website only

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.