Harry & Meghan #424 Anus Whoreibilis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AP and other agencies refusing to distribute it and now a kill order issued to withdraw the photo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm honestly fuming that they want the picture to be killed because they are claiming that the Palace has manipulated the image. The image has not been PHOTOSHOPPED and it makes me upset that a number of agencies want it withdrawn when nothing it wrong with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Down here on the south coast of the kingdom we look beautifully green and verdant - some of my shrubs are sporting beautiful bright green leaves, the camellias are putting on a fabulous show - snow drops, crocus, daffs, narcissus, hyacinth, primrose, cowslip are early but here - it looks beautiful in my gardens and my honeysuckle and a random Angelica I’d tried to root and given up on are thriving! Then I walk the length of the drive, over the lane and to the animals and it’s vile! Too wet to walk on, filthy horses and cows, sheep are looking good though! It’s literally a game of 2 halves here right now but my gardener is due tomorrow to mow the lawns at home and sort the winter growth on my bushes and I can’t wait!

This is a regular English view in early March - people are hideous.
different parts of the UK have fresh spring growth at different times where I am spring arrives pretty late, although travel 3 hours north and there is an abundance of spring growth already
---
Where are you Amiyaya? My home county is known as the Kingdom- but that is Ireland

Top story on Itv news at 10- is the pic photoshopped🤦‍♀️…. fcuk sake🙄
I know bloody sickening! the bias media behaving like a bunch of vultures

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm honestly fuming that they want the picture to be killed because they are claiming that the Palace has manipulated the image. The image has not been PHOTOSHOPPED and it makes me upset that a number of agencies want it withdrawn when nothing it wrong with it.

Who's briefed the agencies?

Who wants to discredit the photo?

Who might want a photo with 43 million views and counting to not be distributed? :unsure:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Could someone please explain what is wrong with Charlotte's left hand in the photo?

Reactions: 21
Multiple photo agencies, including Reuters and AP, have pulled a new image of the Princess of Wales from circulation over concerns that it has been "manipulated".16 mins ago

https://news.sky.com › story › pictu...
Picture agencies pull Kate photo amid 'manipulation' concerns | UK News

The image gave photography credit to Prince William and was posted early Sunday morning to the official social accounts belonging to the royal couple on X, formerly Twitter, and Instagram. However, The Associated Press and Reuters later removed the photo from distribution to news organizations worldwide.20 mins ago

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
At this point you honestly couldn’t blame the Waleses if they just turned around and said “duck this” and went to live their lives in peace.
I’m surprised Chris Ship hasn’t been snapped up by the DM yet. That’s the sort of tit stirring, gutter level, so-called journalist he is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
GBNEWS reporting picture has possibly been 'doctored' but being cautious

Bloody hell poor woman. So they may have filtered her face. Who cares Who hasn't done that nowadays on occasion
AND I'LL BLOODY WELL ADD the witch in Montecito FILTERS ALL her fecking photos!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
AP still using the image on their own site.

The cropped version of it. In that article it says:

The Associated Press initially published the photo, which was issued by Kensington Palace. But AP later retracted the image because at closer inspection, it appeared the source had manipulated the image in a way that did not meet AP’s photo standards. The photo shows an inconsistency in the alignment of Princess Charlotte’s left hand.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I honestly feel so sorry for the Waleses because they have released a beautiful picture which paints a thousand words as it shows what a happy family they are and now multiple photo agencies want the picture killed as they are claiming that it has been manipulated which it 100% has not IMO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Where are you Amiyaya? My home county is known as the Kingdom- but that is Ireland

Top story on Itv news at 10- is the pic photoshopped🤦‍♀️…. fcuk sake🙄

I’m on the south east coast - quite close to where the first Harold lost an eye!!!!

Reactions: 26
Daily Mail has an article about editing on the photo, and if you look there are more things that are wrong and it's definitely been fiddled with. I don't know what this means in relation to the car photo a week ago.
One comment was that the tree appears to be shedding leaves, not growing new ones.
The leaves are bright green so unlikely to be old leaves.

Some types of bush/tree leaves do come through with a slight brown/yellow tinge at first - or it could be frost damage

Another was that KP managed to keep the TMZ photo out of the UK press as they had planned to release the Mother's Day one, but the contrast in Catherine's face a week apart has blown that out of the water as they weren't expecting the TMZ one.
Some people look totally different without make up. Sometimes make up changes the shape of your face (example Colin Firth as Mr Darcy). In this shot as well her hair has been done and is artfully arranged.

Glasses as well - I would never wear that style of sunglasses because they make your face look wider

I don't think you can get much from the low quality grainy pap-shot in TMZ

Suggestions that Carole is looking after Catherine.
Mother goes to help out seriously ill daughter with the kids - shocker!

Catherine probably cannot drive if she has had her stomach muscles cut

But PPoW can't win
- William takes time off - criticized
- William does back to work and Carole comes round - criticized

This is an earlier photo of PoW, and William didn't take it.
Impossible to say - but conspiracy theorists want it so much

The bit they are talking about - Charlotte's sleeve doesn't look edited to me - I think that Kate's grey jacket sleeve is draped slightly over Charlottes arm. I think it is possible that they have defined Catherine's jawline a little (but most people even edit their wedding photos these days)

It's clear the bullying and misogyny that is directed at Catherine where she is not allowed to be sick.
- She stays hidden and is picked apart
- She issues a photo and is picked apart

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.