Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hidingbehind69

Settled out of court... so it was never about justice or holding the media accountable then, only the money!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So I think Minge either was camped out in her car and had taken a flask and mug with her to wait for backgrid to fit her in, or she’s merching again.
I would say she was definitely just sitting in the car, not driving. A bit like the time they pretended to be visiting Oprah 🤣 and then it transpired that Oprah was away at the time.

What a pair of idiots. Seriously.

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Eyeroll going in to overdrive :rolleyes: might the penny have finally dropped with the spare just how much the RF has moved on without him and how insignificant he is?

I hate how it sounds like the Harkles are trying to be the bigger person than the Wales' by wanting a 'ceasefire'. There is no war, it's a one-sided crusade, and the other side are trying to grey-rock and move on. How very good of the Harkles to want a ceasefire :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry

Swisspea

Chatty Member
What are you calling a win? They have no talent, no family, no friends, no offers on the table, no good press and no one speaks well of them.

Sure, she can pop up merching coffee cups on pap walks as much as she wants, but it only attracts more jaw dropping from everyone and bad press. I wouldn’t call that a win. They are so distasteful.
Agree totally with this and I think if the RF did let them back in and they started doing any events the British Public would absolutely not tolerate them. I suspect that they would be blanked and booed. They were only tolerated over HM Queen’s funeral arrangements out of respect for her and even then only just. There is a groundswell of public displeasure amongst a lot of royalist supporters of the crown. Everyone deserves a chance to mess up but they just continually fuck up and throw their family under a bus for money. Yuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

vretch

VIP Member
So the ginger prick had a NFL event already booked and realised the optics would be pretty bad if he is seen partying up in Vegas after his dad has announced he has cancer. So over he rushes to show that he cares, supports his dad. No way he ever planned to spend any longer in the UK. All those suitcases were for his week in Vegas.

Can you imagine how hurt KC would have felt if he didn’t realise it was just a PR stunt. And KC did spend more time with him, gave him a room at one of the Palaces? He would have been so hurt to wake up realising he was used again by his bloody son. KC knew he was being used by his bloody son so gave him 12 minutes of his time & nothing more. Thank goodness.

This is the future for Hasbeen & we will have to get use to it. As for Megabitch, I do think she is worthless without Hasbeen. He is
a Prince, son of the King & it does carry weight, unfortunately.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Wtf with gb news! Patrick Christy (who I normally like) says to be fair, W going to a do for Air Ambulance is the same as H going to NFL!! No its bloody not. W's do raised millions for charity, H's was a PR stunt
And Will was Actully an Air Ambulance pilot He did not sit in an office and play on a playstation

• Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
She did, and I’m surprised she wore white sometimes! I don’t possess any white clothing because of gynae problems, it amazes me when women wear it. They’re lucky.
Catherine has looked thinner also in her face in the last 6/8 months I wondered if maybe that is why she had her hair cut with a long fringe to try and camouflage it, then when she didn't accompany William on the trip to Earthworks USA ? late last year maybe the poor girl health issues had intensified by then that it was advised that she shouldn't go, what ever has happened to Catherine the evil nastiness she has been subjected to will have been exasperated and made her illness worse, the Sussexes are pure evil they need stopped!

• Heart
  • Wow

knoddle

VIP Member
This is heard only from a friend whose job brings them in regular contact with the press - so can’t confirm veracity - but said it was a partial bowel resection for Crohns. Pretty major surgery and potentially life-changing. If she’s getting used to a stoma that’s a huge thing to deal with.
Friend of a friend blah blah blah. All the so called 'royal experts' or 'royal cognoscenti' who make their living off of royal tidbits by enticing audience clickbait, need to nix the rife speculation about Catherine's health. We know Catherine says likes spicy curry, we have seen her eat raw mollusc in the Bahamas (which William would not try), we have seen her drink wine, beer and cocktails. We have never seen her reject food that was offered during visits. She missed engagements in the past due to Hyperemesis gravidarum but I don't recall her missing other engagements due to personal illness. She is fit and sporty, sometimes she is too thin. She has a tendency to lose weight when simmering in the pressure cooker of grief or under harconian induced stress. We don't know the nature of Catherine's surgery, we do know she has a right to some smidgeon of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Chita

VIP Member
Pics of William this week starting to emerge.
He looks strained and tired. Hardly surprising.
This was at the handing out of honours on Tuesday and God Save The King is being played.

William feb 2024.jpg

William feb 2024 pic 2.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Also pinched from friendly reddit

Thanks for that link.

I don't like this bit, particularly the last sentence.

. One former courtier told The Daily Beast: “I don’t think it’s fair to blame Harry for coming over. Charles could have easily suggested a later date. Overall, I think the situation has turned out pretty well for everyone. Getting those two in a room together for half an hour is actually a remarkable achievement, and it sends all the right messages of forgiveness and reconciliation without rolling out the red carpet. If William wants to carry on being bad cop forever, that’s up to him.”
I blame Haz. I suspect Charles was 'told' at the last minute so he was caught between a rock and a hard place. 'Charles could have easily.....'? Charles is having cancer treatment. There is no 'easily' about it. Why didn't Haz suggest a later date when more time might be available? The excuses for Haz are nauseating.

There are two 'former courtiers' still working for the Harkles. I assume the quote might have come from one of them.

The 'Blame William' narrative is getting really tedious. KC3 and Camilla got off relatively lightly compared to the shit thrown at William, and especially Catherine. I wouldn't forgive any of it. And I'd never forget.

I hope William plays 'bad cop' forever.

• Heart
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
PA shouldn't resign from the LoS even if that's possible. Biggest mistake of his life was settling with VG, far worse than the Maitlis interview, and now round his neck for ever and his daughters too.
Many have drawn the link between stress and cancer, and I'd guess this applies to Sarah too from stress about Andrew but nobody's mentioned it.
I don't believe the report that Chuck wanted Royal Lodge for his wife, or wanted it for W and C either. I think he just wanted PA out.

BIB your post
I'm not bothered about the line of succession because it is what it is and can't be interfered with.
But it was interfered with, for the first time in hundreds of years. Two frauds were put in illegally, but nobody dares mention it or question it. Nobody, even people like BookWorm and TRG to my knowledge.
I've given up hoping that anything on the flatpacks will ever be exposed 😓 We're stuck with the invisible kids now. I don't think William will do anything either when he becomes King unless there's concrete evidence that they don't exist or carparkle didn't give birth to them.

Meanwhile to cheer you up 🥰
Hayseed has become a bit of a fashionista 😉
I have it on good authority that the next Vogue cover is in the bag along with a whole issue dedicated to his fabulous outfits 😀
1000_F_246578639_UEVTISFKRkaMHGlKEuhtvfcVOJXXI12c.jpg

Country casual style
768779fd013f13ff0454094a13f8bb5c.jpg

Visiting the Cinema style 👌
b9c2bf82-6396-11e6-aefa-e8609c477948_486x.jpg

Kanye's got nothing on me style 😄
images.jpeg-3.jpg

Captain America style 😎

• Heart
  • Haha