Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evangelina

VIP Member
Buck teeth! Love it!
Lady C says after Easter for the rapprocheeemohnt / reconcilietion.
I don't agree with her that the press is targeting KC. William, yes, and Catherine. How unkind.

What I was looking for @Sami Lee and @Happy Lady isn't in Hansard, or a lot of it wasn't and I don't know where to look. I had some success though, and it was significant that one child was acknowledged in the HOC and the other wasn't. I hope someone takes it further.
I think it's possible that the Stoat's father is financing them.
Maybe @Evangelina who I'm glad is back knows?
The Palace /RF wasn't involved in Lidl's birth announcement .
She was born as a private US Citizen (initially) so the Parliament would not be involved in private matters.
When Archie was born, Harkles were working members of RF, that makes it official .
Same as for Lidl applies to Bea's and Eugenie's children. (the private part.)
Also there's nothing to find there. And the only places are accessible to title/ peerage holders, by going for heraldic preparations after birth/title changes for the kids.

Have in mind I tend to stay away from the children things, but the titles irritate me.

See it this way, march... If things align, chances are 0,00000(insert infinite number of zeroes )1% maybe something will be solved, something ...
Also, sometimes it's the things, one isn't told about.
The attacks on Andrew made it possible for everything to remain in ''status quo'' for Harkles.
The Sussex Squad gray propaganda claimed that Harry is used to distract from Andrew .
Spin 101, they have won, again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member

Logistics .

I don't know whether Chris O'Neill applying for German citizenship in 2023 caused any delay - I guess he wanted an EU passport to make travel easier

Reactions: 15

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Under Manipulated visit to KC?

So much assistance for Charles .
Everything about Charles .
Harry visit his father after cancer diagnosis , after cancer, Harry leaves after visiting because Charles cancer, because cancer....
William works a day...
Kate is out from view.
Camilla , she visits 5 times in 3 days...
Nobody else is allowed visibility.
The York girls whose mother has two cancers, are used as ''sad'' over their much loved uncle who has cancer,who has cancer.
Fandom, sometimes has consequences for the ...targets of adoration .
Is he ill?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Evangelina

VIP Member
Well she hasn't made it back to Sw

Well she hasn't made it back to Sweden yet - was supposed to move back last August and a Royal residence was renovated for them - but 6 months later and almost a year after the announcement .... crickets
🦗🦗🦗🦗

Of course I don't think it necessarily a bad thing that Madeleine's children risk losing their place in LOS if they are not educated in Sweden

Logistics .

Reactions: 12

Evangelina

VIP Member
I think Charles should copy Denmark. Strip the spare flatpacks of prince/princess and create Ffarke an Earl and Lidl a Countess - and the titles end with them. He's got a precedent in Denmark and he should take it. People can't scream it has never been done before because Denmark just did it.

Anyway, it seems to be it might be the beginning of a solution.
There's no precedent for the titles in the Denmark example.
1.Marge stripped grandchildren . Jocke and wife are titled .
2.She ignored a constitutional fact that the grandchildren would lose their HRH status and titles on marriage anyway.
Much nicer, better a continuation a happy event (marriage) brings change-title reduction.
3. She saddled Fredo with a brother that can with perfect validity now tell Fredo to...fuck off.
4.Ah, the misguided glorification of the heir, yeah it may shock at a certain point.
5. After spitting her dummy out because Fredo ignoring (hot blondes) spent 10 minutes alone filmed (the potential equivalent of a killer )without security in a foreign country potentially causing a international incident (if Fredo dies), she...abdicated.
6.A kid of 18 (not like Britain at 30-40, and even that didn't work)now has a ...Crown Prince -actual job.
7.She aced it.
8.If somebody gets..bit annoyed they may even question the validity of the Monpezat title.
9.The children don't have surnames , their titles are their surnames .
Sure..visually maybe instant gratification for the fans, but certainly not for those that are actually -impacted.
Bet the above wasn't in the Fail, when they sold the appeal to it's readership and used it to batter Harry &Andrew.

• Heart
Reactions: 12