Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ahh so according to the DM Harry took it upon himself to fly over and see his father. Knew it wouldn't be long before Meg appears for a quick pic.

• Sick
Reactions: 57

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member

“Carparkle” made me literally laugh out loud. I woke up the cat.
Oooh I like cats ❤ Hope yours is registered with @Nuttynana's CAS Squad? I'm not sure who came up with carparkle, but I love it 😂

Jeez, didnt recognise that was Tom Cruise, o_O

William looks like he has lost weight.

Meghan putting on her best smile for the cameras :sick::sick::sick:
Yes, lost weight and was literally swaying during the investiture ceremony yesterday. Couldn't have been swaying to the music (BBC didn't play the original audio, but I'm assuming there was some while they were all standing to attention for a while) - he's had military training to keep still.

People keep saying that he has so many staff and the royals don't do anything so how can he be tired. It's like the royal family members aren't even humans (or lizards as they like to claim - they exhibit affection and grief and need time out too. I had one who wasn't a pet but it would come and watch tv in my room every night at the same time, especially when I was going through a heartbreak. It was very nice and ate bugs ❤).

Oh this reminded me of when William and the Gruesomes were attending a service after Louis was born and William couldn't stay awake ❤😂 The other two were of course smirking, but this shows that William has always been involved with his family.

Otherwise he could have been like the countless men from all walks who let their post-partum or later wives struggle with all the childcare, chores, visitors, taking care of parents etc, and serving their man-child asses while the man-child in question gets more than eight uninterrupted hours and plays video games, and goes around telling people he's the father/husband of the year because he did one tiny chore after being yelled at about it for months.

Those men either always look well-rested or make the most pitiable faces when they want sympathy - just like our lovely Gruesomes 😤

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm not bothered about the line of succession because it is what it is and can't be interfered with. Both Harry and Andrew are entitled to he on it. Andrew has zero chance of ever becoming King and neither does Harry really.

If William's line was wiped out there would be a huge public outcry against Harold being named King. Republicans would demand a vote and the monarchy would be over. Nobody would accept 2 anonymous kids brought up in America either.

If the flatpacks were born using a surrogate then they shouldn't be on the list but of course but they're quite irrelevant really. It's interesting that the royal website has Archie listed with his own page but nothing for Lilibet. This suggests that they believe Fark exists but have nothing tangible on Lilibet. The Royal website is shit though and needs a new designer.

• Heart

crazymare

Just managed to catch up, the threads are moving really fast!

So, it's obvious that Harry's trip was just a PR stunt and his presence in the UK was uninvited and unneeded
The Royal Family can manage perfectly well without him even if a couple of them are on sick leave

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
Who drives around grinning at nobody? Complete giveaway. I probably have a good RBF going on as I concentrate on controlling a vehicle! Or I’m singing or I’m saying passive aggressive things about other drivers. She’s a completely predictable moron.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

SamBamford

The way I see it, and I could be wrong but I see the photo of the grin and mug as a cocking a snook, almost raising a glass to her father in laws medical woes, laughing at him. Now whether her husband is genuinely upset or not, he made the journey attempting so show concern, false or not, what does she have to grin so manically about? She could have at least looked sad, she would have got better publicity that way. She laughed at someone falling over while others showed concern, does she now find Charles situation amusing? She really has no empathy at all. Fucking evil bitch.

• Sick
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I can't imagine WME are going to be happy about this latest PR stunt and Pap Drive......

Harry's dash looks exactly as it is...... Hiding from the AP debacle and avoidance and has made him look a complete idiot in regards to the unwanted visit to Pa.... 12-30 minutes with his Dad 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Meghan just looks like a complete maniac...... As soon as something really significant happens with the RF, she's there with her crazy grin, pap walking, pap driving looking like a nutter and has no empathy or concern for her in-laws.

This is NOT what WME wants, they wanted reconciliation wth the RF not rictus grins from Meg looking like she's thrilled with the strife that the RF face.

Just keep digging H&M that hole is deep and there is no way out, Biden can't and won't save you now 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
No wonder he is bitter, William came first, has the height, had the hair (in his younger years), has more of Diana’s features in his face and eyes, has a statuesque kind hearted glamourous wife who is a great mother, and he has the intelligence, and passed all his own exams and flew his own helicopters… whereas Hazno looks like Henry VIII, is dense as a box of rocks, is the Spare, couldn’t pass his own exams, had to pose and pretend he could fly a helicopter and then buy himself awards, could only get a golddigger to marry him etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #415, well done to our @TheCutiePatootie!

We continue our discussion about the King's diagnosis, and tracking Harry's flight home-- no stopping in flyover country, Harry!

As always, our fondest wishes for excellent health to all royals and non-royals.

(If you have something to add to the summary, please do so!)

Thank you for the new thread

I have to say the title was suggested before we found out that he was given the coldest of all shoulders and shown the door.

His fans are in pain.

1707386318656.png

I was dead sure they were after H&M as their next "celebrity ambassadors" but now I'm fearing they have higher targets in sight. Or maybe Tom is planning for an escape and move to UK, complete with UK passport, hoping to score a title from Wills. The charity work with London's Air Ambulance sort of seems weird for an American like him but I guess there's some explanation there.

Actually, Tom Cruise was very friendly with the Queen.

I don't think he is trying to recruit any of them at all. He is just probably a royalist.

1707386555296.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

ChipDex

VIP Member
Eyeroll going in to overdrive :rolleyes: might the penny have finally dropped with the spare just how much the RF has moved on without him and how insignificant he is?

Who are these 'Cambridges' she wants a 'peace pact' with?

That's the Prince and Princess of Wales to you, love. The future King William V and Queen Catherine.

I know how much you hate it. :p

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wtf with gb news! Patrick Christy (who I normally like) says to be fair, W going to a do for Air Ambulance is the same as H going to NFL!! No its bloody not. W's do raised millions for charity, H's was a PR stunt

• Angry
  • Wow

SFV

VIP Member
Jeez, didnt recognise that was Tom Cruise, o_O

William looks like he has lost weight.

Meghan putting on her best smile for the cameras :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick

Toto

Chatty Member
On topic: They're both vile.

Off topic: My favourite picture of HLMTQ

1707465503776.png

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Eyeroll going in to overdrive :rolleyes: might the penny have finally dropped with the spare just how much the RF has moved on without him and how insignificant he is?

Agree to a ceasefire?
Admission they have been attacking right there.

Whereas William and Catherine have just risen above the attacks and kept a dignified silence.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I still don't understand the 'mercy dash' to see his father when he didn't say a word when KC went to hospital for his prostate op. And the known risks of anaesthetic especially to an older person. Its only since the African Parks scandal emerged that he came

• Heart
  • Sick