Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you for the shiny new thread and the very ominous but necessary warning of a title 👌❤

I've woken up to a new thread and the news that Smegs did a carkle. And something about a Regent? 😱

Anyway, I'd predicted that Smegs would do a carparkle (a carkle is tomatoes tomaatoes potatoes potaatoes). So I need a nice new psychic (not psycho 😂) name. Winner gets a photo of a crystal flower (they get to choose the colour I'll make).

Earnings from the psychic readings will go into reparing the VIP Lounge - Smegs sneaked in while the CAS Squad were focusing on the UK, and smeared white glow in the dark paint everywhere. I assume while trying to brighten her veneers 🙄 Also, we need more pets - slimming down isn't an option here.

In keeping with the Valentine's Week theme (Propose Day today), here's part of a trinket box I'd made on commission a few years ago. Hope the bright swirls of colours keep us in good cheer!

IMG-20240208-WA0000.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Migraine looks completely and utterly deranged in that picture. The coffee cup leads me to believe that it was most probably while the vehicle was stationary and in her usual carparkle. She looks like she could do with a booster seat as well but they obviously don't have any as I'm sure the flatpacks can be dismantled when they are going anywhere.
View attachment 2743636
According 2 Taz on X has called her 'Driving Miss Crazy'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
Hideous odious POS has done her carpark walk.. Harry has dumped a tonne of carbon into the atmosphere to be seen to fly directly to the Kings side only for him to be shunned ..
I’d be embarrassed if I was him.. he is such a cringe fest
If he was on FB he would be checking into hospitals and gasping at the YOU OK HUN? Messages

PM ME HAZZ!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
It's funny that one could argue that Hazno is taking (or being forced to take) any gig to be away from home. For someone who once claimed he just wanted to be private and spend time with his family, Hazno in the last two weeks has been happy to be two hours away from home to get a fake aviation award, flew to thousands of miles away to go to a movie premiere, flew across the globe to spend 40 minutes with his father and now he went to Vegas. He is really committed with being a family man, right?

ETA: editing a typo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Welcome to thread #415, well done to our @TheCutiePatootie!

We continue our discussion about the King's diagnosis, and tracking Harry's flight home-- no stopping in flyover country, Harry!

As always, our fondest wishes for excellent health to all royals and non-royals.

(If you have something to add to the summary, please do so!)

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Hazno attended the 2024 NFL Honors ceremony in Las Vegas to hand out an award. He made a speech in which he said nothing about his father but he cracked a few ‘jokes’. The DM reports he went on to say this …….

He went on: ”All kidding aside, what you guys do on and off the field is truly remarkable. You are role models for millions in the way you carry yourselves and the way you give back. This final award, the highest honour, is all about serving your community,”

How he has the bare faced cheek to stand up and say this to an audience is beyond me. 😡. He had every chance to be a role model for millions and to give back to the community. It was laid on a platter for him ….. a few visits here and there all arranged and planned for him, he just had to turn up …… he could have had the ‘final award’, the ‘highest honour’ but no, he wanted his own way - to do nothing but get money for doing it. He serves nobody but himself and isn’t even making a very good job of that.

Hazno’s speech was just meaningless words as he does not practice what he preaches. He is a disgrace to his family and his country and a role model for nobody. He is living in the past and still thinks he is a big cheese. Remove those blinkers Haz, wake up and see what you have become ….. a cartoon prince ridiculed around the world with no sense or purpose to your sad little life.

• Heart
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Er… I really think someone should explain to Tatchell how genetics and the Los work 🙄🙄
Idiot.

View attachment 2745999
Tatchell is an absolute cunt who thinks that men magically become women when they put on a dress, so obviously not worth worrying what that deluded fuckwit thinks 🙄

Obviously he has forgotten that we had a Queen until recently plus several prime ministers who were women and our current prime minister is a man of Indian heritage 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

carolinew

VIP Member
According to Neil Sean, a reliable source said that when Harry saw Charles, Ginger announced that Meghan would like to speak to Charles on the phone. Obviously it was pre-arranged that Meghan would be ready and waiting by the phone. Charles replied that that wouldn't be necessary.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
As ILBW has been overlooked by Edward Enninful for his final cover and her star is waning, I give you...
Harry & Meghan #416 Meghan Markle: no longer in Vogue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Angelesque

I suspect more going on with Catherine than we have been told
This is heard only from a friend whose job brings them in regular contact with the press - so can’t confirm veracity - but said it was a partial bowel resection for Crohns. Pretty major surgery and potentially life-changing. If she’s getting used to a stoma that’s a huge thing to deal with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

moodykitten

Anyway, I'd predicted that Smegs would do a carparkle (a carkle is tomatoes tomaatoes potatoes potaatoes). So I need a nice new psychic (not psycho 😂) name. Winner gets a photo of a crystal flower (they get to choose the colour I'll make).
“Carparkle” made me literally laugh out loud. I woke up the cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Oh Tattlers, will we ever be free of the Harkles. I despair sometimes. After us all discussing their disgusting behaviour for the past few years, nothing seems to change.
They appear to have gotten worse, poking the bear, provoking, not giving a shiny shite. Seemingly emboldened.
We might have been a little more free of them if Harry hadn't shown up and forced a visit with his father. The Grey rocking has proven effective because it shows how far away from being royal the Harkles actually are. It was a good thing that Pa essentially snubbed Harry. He gave the polite minutes necessary so he wouldn't look cold hearted, but that was it. William completely ignored him and so did everyone else. As I posted yesterday, I don't believe that any of the former friends, were real friends. Maybe a couple and even they are very wary. Harry intended to stay a few days, I am sure of that. He figured that he would have dinner with his father at some point and get him alone. *Alone* is a thing that will never happen with Harry and his father. Every word that passes between them will be documented because KC wants it documented.

So to answer your despair, the longer the Harkles are shown to be ineffective and irrelevant, the less you will hear about them. They can poke the bear til the cows come home, but people will just roll their collective eyeballs and move on and ignore them. They are getting to the point where they will start imitating Kanye West in a figurative sense. He has his wife parade around naked to gain attention. Harry and Meghan will parade around naked with their absurd lies and appearances, and they won't be taken any more seriously than Kanye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57