Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyBee_Aus

Fred name suggestiment:

Harry and Meghan #416: Go Away Flop Gun, We’ve Got Top Son

IMG_1629.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134

Linda Lee

Latest pics of Meghan behind the wheel grinning like she's won the lottery days after KCIII's diagnosis being made public are obscene. I try to ignore her and Hazbeen, it's a happier life, but her preference for shunning decorum at any opportunity and making everything about her is repellent. I've rarely disliked someone I've never met more, she's hideous and I do think extremely "wrong" in a worrying way.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 112

Chita

VIP Member
A little gift for you all - what happened at Clarence House.........................

charles and camilla running away .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

vretch

VIP Member
I’m still at a loss to understand how Prince William is being controlled by the media. I just don’t see that at all when it comes to William. Not saying William may change tactic but it won’t happen because the media have bullied him into it. He will change or adjust because he himself will see the need for it.

As others have pointed out, William has been under pressure for years to increase his work schedule, to not spend so much time with family. He hasn’t changed. It’s pretty obvious on this score he will not be bullied.

The media had a field day when William decided to take time off to be with Catherine. Did he flinch & back track? Nope, in fact he has again said his schedule will still allow William time to spend with his family. There was not one photo op of him or Catherine going to & from the hospital. The media were desperate for those photos. Yet, William didn’t provide any photos.

Sure, William may make mistakes. But William will learn, he will change tactics but only if he sees the advantage to doing so.

On this we will have to agree to disagree because I just can’t see how the media is controlling William.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Mothballs

What is Smeg doing to her teeth? They look like the glow in the dark stickers my children had on their bedroom walls when they were little.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Just seen an amazing comment on the DM article about her…”she’s never seen a camera that didn’t make her happy”

She looks like she’s escaped from an asylum driving around with that permanent manic grin on her face and drinking from what looks like an actual mug that should not leave your house or a coffee shop. Absolute loony tunes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Debra_Whinger

Is that cup one of those ridiculous Stanley cups that everyone went mad for in Target? It was a TikTok trend I think and she does fancy herself as an influencer.

Pretty certain there’s a lead issue with them so would fit right in with the coffee!
Maybe it's this one...?

1707384811128.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Er… I really think someone should explain to Tatchell how genetics and the Los work 🙄🙄
Idiot.

View attachment 2745999
I'm a mixed heritage Brit and these kinds of sentiments are making life difficult for people like me.

This is Britain. Britain is a North Western European country with an indigenous population, many from familial descent who have been here for a thousand years or more. Every immigrant who came to Britain post-war knew this. Britain was not an "empty country".

Tatchell creates the idea that somehow this is bad, and that migrant minorities should somehow demand it changes. It gives over the idea that minorities are a threat to the way the country has run for centuries, a way that incidentally has meant that there has not been a civil war in England for nearly 400 years and there are no 20th century mass graves on UK soil and have been no instances of genocide here for centuries.

I am sick of this strange race-baiting. It's poisonous

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Are we supposed to believe that the paparazzi were just hanging around in Monteshithole, saw a random car coming, noticed immediately from a distance that it was her, got their cameras ready and took these pictures while she drove past them? Does Peg think we're as thick as H? It's obvious she paid them to be there at a certain time, even told the license plate. Maybe drove slowly past them a couple of times to make sure they got enough pictures. She is like a one trick pony, Backgrid is all she's got. I mean we knew that she was going to do this while H is away, once again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Hi, I just want to take this moment, as a white middle aged woman, to say - I hate Harry and Meghan.

Thank you.

Also,
IMG_8770.jpeg

Nightmare fuel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Chita

VIP Member
I have posted these before in the past but I am currently tidying up my files and thought I would post them again altogether.
They were done when we used to discuss the youtube Tarot card reader predictions a lot.
They are new additions to the major arcana......

A] tarot card 666 archetype WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 79  Bitch WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 80 snake charmer WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 81 plagiarist WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 82 the ingrate WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 83 the aspirant WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 84 the puppetmaster WATERMARKED.jpg

Tarot card 85 the traitor WATERMARKED.jpg

tarot card 86 gold digger WATERMARKED.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Shushex

VIP Member
how the vogue cover should have looked (in ILBW's mind)

GF2caERbAAAcl1T.jpeg

credit: Lean Meme Machine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
I do feel that you lot are unfair in your treatment of Harry.
He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. You bang on about him being a grifter and not having a proper job and then when he gets one you are still not happy!
Giving awards, receiving awards and attending award ceremonies is a very demanding job. I don't know what the proper title is, I think it might be Award Circuiteer.
Then there is all the travel, the getting ready (hair, make-up etc). He has no privacy and is constantly being photographed.
He has young children and is also the main carer for an elderly parent.
Don't forget Harry has to make a 10, 000 mile round trip every time he wants to spend half an hour with his dad!
You can't live on litigation alone and I, for one, commend him on his award-based career. We know his wife tried and failed herself as she couldn't let go of the polo trophy she was presenting. Believe me, this is no easy job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Hideous odious POS has done her carpark walk.. Harry has dumped a tonne of carbon into the atmosphere to be seen to fly directly to the Kings side only for him to be shunned ..I’d be embarrassed if I was him.. he is such a cringe fest
Hazno is too thick and entitled to give a fuck and she's a psychopath who has no shame and access to wealth. We'll never beat these people, they will always win. Their actions totally drain me and you can clearly see now that their actions have drained Charles and Catherine to the detriment of their health. I loathe them more than I've loathed any couple in history.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78