Harry & Meghan #407 We have their number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Scabies feel the need to pipe like he’s the moral compass here, pipe down they still won’t have a threesome with you sunshine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
He said he wanted her to present the award to him, so hopefully she won't be allowed to and he may not go.

No chance they will miss this. The pair of them have no shame.

I saw a sugar fever-dream wishing he would helicopter in and then carry Smegz into the venue like James Bond. Their shared braincell can't comprehend that 1) he was never allowed to pilot his own aircraft; 2) you cannot just borrow an Apache helicopter; 3) you have to be licensed and rated separately on each and every aircraft - just because you can fly one kind of helicopter does not mean you can fly any helicopter;; 4) his training and licensing (such as it was) was from another country and not transferable; and 5) you have to fly so many hours every month to keep your rating. Xbox flying doesn't count. He hasn't touched a helicopter in over 10 years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

I saw a sugar fever-dream wishing he would helicopter in and then carry Smegz into the venue like James Bond. Their shared braincell can't comprehend that 1) he was never allowed to pilot his own aircraft; 2) you cannot just borrow an Apache helicopter; 3) you have to be licensed and rated separately on each and every aircraft - just because you can fly one kind of helicopter does not mean you can fly any helicopter;; 4) his training and licensing (such as it was) was from another country and not transferable; and 5) you have to fly so many hours every month to keep your rating. Xbox flying doesn't count. He hasn't touched a helicopter in over 10 years.
Forget the rules, please please let him try. It's just like riding a bike (no not his wife) I'm sure he's still got it:

helicopter-crash-upside-down.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 41

He hasn't touched reality in over 10 years, either 😃😃😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It seems SoHo House founder Nick Jones has an MBE.

Skid Markus is the Global Membership Director so he would have access to the members personnal details around the world.

He started off as a waiter according to a The Sun article and quickly moved up the ranks.
FFS. MBE for SoHo House...?

THIS is the best of Britain...?

Makes me sick how corrupt this country is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Absolutely textbook from the Sussexes. I knew it must have raised eyebrows as there were no positive statements about it and nothing said to deny. Imagine actually trying to sue th BBC about something true, when you have just blatantly lied and about your own granny as well? They’re pathetic.

HM was right, they did steal it off her.
They really are out of control. Megalomaniac is no exaggeration. They think they can do anything they like.
It’s been encouraged. They’ve gotten away with a lot, mainly because they hide behind her being biracial and their mental health woes.
They have had an enormous amount of generosity from people who have given them a free pass (your Hollywood celeb types like George Clooney, Bette Midler and Madonna) but that has now worn thin. Our courts looked past this animal perverting the court of justice. She’s told blatant lies about herself which are very easily debunked, slandered members of the RF. Gotten single moms in deprived areas of NYC to effectively buy her book.
I honesty wonder when this woman will fall on her sword, and go the same way as Ghislane Maxwell and Harvey Weinstein. One day she will run out of luck and someone above her will decide it’s Madame Deficits time for the guillotine. I would place bets on her ending up behind bars. She’s absolutely crooked.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
FFS. MBE for SoHo House...?

THIS is the best of Britain...?

Makes me sick how corrupt this country is.
It's always been that way, we just hear about it more now. As you say, sickening. The way to get on in this country is lie, cheat, and abuse. Forget about working-hard and being honest, that's a mugs game.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
@HadBax Glad your husband's op went well. Fingers crossed for a swift recovery.

Oh look some left the gate open to the bleep farm again :rolleyes:

Has Scrotie been wheeled out for damage control? How predictable.

Theresa Longo Fans give their take on that.

It was only a couple of months after Oprah, and I seem to remember the RF having a "don't poke the bear" strategy. Which explains her feigning delight.

We're now hearing TLQ's true feelings.

Screenshot_20240116-161407_kindlephoto-672559843.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lady C - Harkle chat

Hardman exposes lies? TLQ's hurt reaction to the naming of Lidl without her blessing. The name was announced after birth registration so it couldn't be changed. The Harkles thrive on revenge, innuendo and lies. Lady C confirmed that she is writing another book agreeing with Hardman but in more detail.

Smeg purchased likes in the Tig? Prior to shutting it down likes had dwindled suggesting that bot payments might have stopped by then. Smeg is the mistress of faecal accumulation and keeps her 16 bathrooms well-topped up with her BS. :poop:

Smeg's motivations for Megxit? She was so financially driven it was intolerable for her to stay in TRF, and so egotistical it went to her head. She thought she would make money using Haz's royal status and privilege. She needed to be the producer and the star with Haz as the bit-player. İt hasn't happened because she has used herself as the vehicle and we don't like the ride or the look of the car. İt's a jalopy that has no redeeming virtues. 🚗

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If MA was born in 1978 in Petersborough I can understand the theories/conspiracies about PA being his father. True or not, I wonder what is Markus Anderson’s real name 😉

Not verified info says he was 18 he moved to London to work as a waiter (1996ish, Soho house was established 1995). It took him about 5-6 years to be in charge for the VIP membership.

Reactions: 24
I started the new thread and fucked it up... help!
---
If MA was born in 1978 in Petersborough I can understand the theories/conspiracies about PA being his father. True or not, I wonder what is Markus Anderson’s real name 😉

Not verified info says he was 18 he moved to London to work as a waiter (1996ish, Soho house was established 1995). It took him about 5-6 years to be in charge for the VIP membership.
Netizens love how he's Anderson (son of Andrew) and how in line that is with Archie Harrison. Archie being one letter off of Rachel, Harry's son... dipshits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I started the new thread and fucked it up... help!
---

Netizens love how he's Anderson (son of Andrew) and how in line that is with Archie Harrison. Archie being one letter off of Rachel, Harry's son... dipshits.
Looks good to me :)
New thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What photos?
I’ve never seen any
The Queen's Private Chapel christening photo with Ffark, and this Clarence House photo which Hamster's just posted. Both were by Chris Allerton the photoshopping fraud.
There are none of any Royal with Legless who was born in the US and has never been to the UK, though C said he met her here when he didn't.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.