Harry & Meghan #407 We have their number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Robert Hardiman book is trouncing all of their bullshit 😃😃😎😎😎 a FB friend of mine has posted a right rant against the harkles & it's got plenty of ' likes'

I'm not interested in any of their bleeping lying bullshit, begging and scrounging. They are beyond embarrassing. Both are wired up nastily- they are just ' nasty' people. They are wired that way. The RF was obviously cushioning him & he was doing Charitable works ( he used to be a Patron of our place and visited- I wasn't in both those days back then as only part time thank god!)

He turned his back on the United Kingdom Charities .

Whatever tit spouts from their mouths, and out of ALL of their lies and bullshit, and the crap posted in the media ( who love nothing more than clicks and likes ) THIS is all you need remember..............

View attachment 2693536
View attachment 2693537
View attachment 2693538
View attachment 2693539

Gunned - down children.

" DID YOU GET THAT OK? LETS GO AGAIN. I WANT YOU TO GET MORE FOOTAGE"

Utter tit scum.

I'm glad the World's turned against them both.

Good. 😎😎

Utter skid-marks on tit-pants, the both of them.

Don't bother coming back to The United Kingdom and The Commonwealth.

You've both crossed us, and now you've come badly unstuck.
We can hold grudges for bleeping Decades. 😡😎
And, although not as bad as your pics, I think this one sums them up …… it was their reaction when an elderly gentleman fell off his horse in a parade. Meg’s is hiding her laughter behind her hand, Haz is trying not to smile but not succeeding. Compare them to the look in Catherine’s eyes …. she is concerned for the man
IMG_0904.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
And, although not as bad as your pics, I think this one sums them up …… it was their reaction when an elderly gentleman fell off his horse in a parade. Meg’s is hiding her laughter behind her hand, Haz is trying not to smile but not succeeding. Compare them to the look in Catherine’s eyes …. she is concerned for the manView attachment 2693704
This was the day I realised how bad the tension between the two couples was. I’d never seen Kate so regal as she was on the balcony, all too aware that the spare and his current wife were trying to elbow their way to the front
---
there you go...
Brilliant thank you! I remember being shocked on the day that he behaved so badly in public when he knew everyone was watching

• Sick
Reactions: 32
We had a hard frost in Gloucestershire and it was blinking lovely not sliding around in mud walking the dogs. And they only needed their paws washing and not their entire bodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy birthday @Lovelymonty ! I'm 67 too - it's great. 🎂🎉🥳
---

duck me sideways, I'm 67 and look way better than that (on a good day, if the lighting's right).
Try dim lighting/candlelight. It even fooled Sparry (not that that's hard to do 😂).

Although I would advise caution....

gettyimages-960060870-1526744946.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s 11F in Dallas. Far too cold for Texans! 🥶🥶🥶
Now that's cold for Texas! It's 30F in downstate NY - not too bad with a couple inches of snow.

On topic - I'm really curious to see if the gruesomes show up to collect the "legend" award. Can't quite believe they will but then again, they have no shame.

Reactions: 21
According to this they might change Lilibucks name. I don't know why they didn't just go with 'Lily' which is a nice name anyway.

I'm inclined to think that the child's real name is 'Diana Mary' anyway although Diana is a bit old fashioned now.
Too late witches!

You shouldn't have even considered using the name Lilibet as a stick to beat a dying widow :mad:

The only person with the right to forgive you went to her grave with this hanging over her :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
According to this they might change Lilibucks name. I don't know why they didn't just go with 'Lily' which is a nice name anyway.

I'm inclined to think that the child's real name is 'Diana Mary' anyway although Diana is a bit old fashioned now.
As if that's going to make it all look any better 🤦

Most likely this sort of speculation and condemnation is what they were going for, considering the registration of the birth of a child named 'Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor' around those same dates.

"Oh see those nasty raycists couldn't bear to have a biracial child have the same name as them. They forced us to change our baby's name, when we were only honouring our grandmother!" *both fall to the floor sobbing*

🙄

(The groom's family wants to get the wedding postponed so the younger DIL tells her FIL to pretend that he's having a heart attack. He says he can't act so she tells everyone else to hit him. But she's also told them all to do as she says and they're all ....not very intelligent, so they all end up pretending that they're having heart attacks. I envision Smegs coordinating with Sparry similarly.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Heres a little reminder of why we think the pic of the Queen and Dude of Ed looking at the shawl was fake.
Screenshot from twitter....

View attachment 2693218
The top one with the horse is a poorly done photoshop. PP and QE’s lines of sight do not match with the horse, and the lighting of them v the rest of the picture doesn’t match. The sizing is wrong. It is not a source picture for the bottom one.

That doesn't rule out there being an issue with the bottom photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The top one with the horse is a poorly done photoshop. PP and QE’s lines of sight do not match with the horse, and the lighting of them v the rest of the picture doesn’t match. The sizing is wrong. It is not a source picture for the bottom one.

That doesn't rule out there being an issue with the bottom photo.
The photo was taken at Windsor.
Prince Philip moved to Wood Farm in 2017
Archie was born in 2019.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The photo was taken at Windsor.
Prince Philip moved to Wood Farm in 2017
Archie was born in 2019.
I'd forgotten that. He was obviously very frail by the time he retired and that photo was supposed to have been taken at Buckingham Palace. I wouldn't mind betting that Philip never met Fark at all because Harold wouldn't bother going to visit him at his retirement cottage.

My guess is that both photos are fake.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Isn’t this the second time there have been rumours of him being hospitalised?

The whole vibe is weird at the moment. All the ‘don’t respond’ to bad news is just weird.

I keep hoping for some bombshell!
I agree with you the whole vibe is weird as it definitely feels like something is going on especially when you consider how quiet Meghan has been. If they don't turn up together at the Living Legends of Aviation Awards or neither of them show up then something is definitely going on as we know they wouldn't miss an opportunity to be seen together.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.