Harry & Meghan #407 We have their number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Churchill's Ghost with 65 votes.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-406-they-think-its-lore-all-over-it-is-now.43531/page-49

In which we discussed Suits stars at the Golden Globes pretending they didnt have Meghan's number and a new book about important people who attended Sandhurst. It doesn't mention Harry, oh dear.

We discussed their latest anything Will and Cate can do we can do better shenanigans, ie, another award they have bought for themselves.

But we mainly laughed at Meghan's excuse for not attending the Golden Globe award show she wasnt invited to.
Then we laughed some more but this time at Harry's attempts to convince the world he is not only a pilot but an outstanding one.
Yeah, right.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

There's one good thing about Haz the Legend. Those of us so inclined can talk about planes and it's entirely on-topic. :p

@Libitina. I may have a lot of "howl" videos saved as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Could the Spare Pilot Living Legend do this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I've just read about this ridiculous award. He has absolutely no shame. Maybe they can induct Prince Andrew too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
H & M ; a right pair of cunts

He's flown duck-all
She's flown her drawers at 1/2- mast 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title!

I've finally found a video I wanted to share, but it doesn't have subtitles so I'll work on that in the morning - a way better pilot than Sparry, one that he would be really jealous of 😉

Till then, please enjoy this tiny Mickey Mouse:

IMG_20240112_023719~3.jpg

Unlike Smegsy's Disney dreams, this one shines and is full of potential 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title!

I've finally found a video I wanted to share, but it doesn't have subtitles so I'll work on that in the morning - a way better pilot than Sparry, one that he would be really jealous of 😉

Till then, please enjoy this tiny Mickey Mouse:

View attachment 2683222

Unlike Smegsy's Disney dreams, this one shines and is full of potential 😉
Lovely xxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This will be controversial. But 'According2Taz' is getting on my nerves now. I know we all enjoy taking the piss out of Hazno and Rachel, but she seems genuinely fixated by them. She scares me. She gives me 'bunny-boiler' vibes. Her videos are pretty entertaining, but there's something about her that gives me the heebeegeebee's. Even if you disagree, I think it's just a good excuse to write 'heebeegeebee's'. :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.