Harry & Meghan #408 Flop Gun - I feel the need, the need for weed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted a new thread, apologies if this isn't correct 🤔

I can't remember everything we discussed BC the drip drip drip has stopped. The gloves are off and the floodgates have opened. A new book by Robert Hardman is coming and bombshells (we feel may be palace provided) are now raining down.
It's freezing cold in the US and UK.

The Internet has christened no legs as Little Betty as they refuse to call her Lilibet!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I thought Markus Anderson was born in Canada. There's absolutely zero on him on Internet, which is suspicious in itself.

Thanks for Fred and fab title! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The more I read about the registering of domain names years earlier, the more I start to suspect this was not a ‘girl meets boy’ Hallmark romance. It begins to sound like a very well-planned, well-funded, well-researched…operation….involving more than just Meghan. Had H been chosen as a weak link target years before? Was M the first girl they’d thrown at him? Or just the first to reel him in?

Was the intent to destabilize the monarchy? Or barring that, use M and her power over H to bring our Woke American State religion (these days) to the highest levels of the UK?

I don’t think M went up against the RF and the Grey Suits and pulled off so much of this alone.,That’s why I am now coming to the conclusion that she ( and her backers) blindsided all of them..had a battle plan for anything they tried to do…or reveal. And I am beginning to believe that M had powerful allies right from the start…rich. vengeful and of the same Woke-y belief system. Everything had been planned for…had a counter measure ready to go.

I believe that it was only the intense love that you in the UK felt for your Queen…that eventually stymied them. We had no such universally loved person here in the US when this Woke revolution began to infect our politics, workplaces and daily life. Speaking of which, if you fly the friendly skies over-the US these days…

“The Federal Aviation Administration is actively recruiting workers who suffer “severe intellectual” disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website.

“Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring,” the FAA’s website states. “They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism.”

Didn’t a German airline try this a few years ago and the pilot deliberately flew a loaded commercial jet into an Alp?

Anyhoo…the US did not get to this point by accident. Maybe Markle was no romantic accident either.

But I do think…like the witch in the Wizard of Oz….hear that sizzle…she’s MELTING!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I thought Markus Anderson was born in Canada. There's absolutely zero on him on Internet, which is suspicious in itself.

Thanks for Fred and fab title! Xx
You really have to dig. Netizens think his age is correct BC Andrew was at school in Canada the year before his supposed birth. People are sure Smeg boned Ron and befriended Markus to get access to wealthy and powerful people. Only a delusional grifter with powerful allies gets away with the radioactive bullshit she's pulled. He's just as bitter and hateful but she's weaponized a sick and dangerous individual. He'll implode or explode no mistake. Tick tock.
Screenshot_20240116_093919_Samsung Internet.jpg
soho-house-deep-deep-dive-part-1-soho-house-early-days-v0-ggqifdcngz3c1.jpg
soho-house-deep-deep-dive-part-1-soho-house-early-days-v0-qnrp0xn5iz3c1.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_093645_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_093715_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_093747_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_093802_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_093812_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_093824_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title - congratulations on your first, @SlavaUkraini! ❤

You've done a better job on your first attempt than the Harkles could do after a supposed lifetime of training. :m

In a sweet nod to our lovely Catherine and Tattle birthday babies, here's a little zodiac pendant.

IMG_20240116_231724~2.jpg

Need to pull a late-nighter so see you all in a bit! ❤

From the last thread:

Oh my God.... your description of the evil modus operandi of the current Western world is precisely accurate and deserves worldwide exposure - rolling billboards in Times Square, Piccadilly Circus and the centres of every big city in the West!

"duty, honor, integrity and honesty" are now seen as old-fashioned and fuddy-duddy.
But we older and wiser people know from life experience that these values actually do work to keep any community or town or nation on track and functioning well for all citizens.

What we have now is thinly veiled anarchy - 'my needs, my wants, my truths, my interests come first'.

The Stoats are the epitome, the poster kids of this anarchic dysfunction.

And look where it's got them....impoverished, unable to support themselves, living a chaotic, unstable lifestyle saturated by lies and hypocrisy, reviled by neighbours, their families, their former friends, the people who've had the misfortune to try to work with them, and all the decent, principled, wiser adult people around the world.

When the UK's Prime Minister starts a widespread viral meme politely telling the Stoat to piss off then you know it's all over for him and his doxie. Their 'empire' of self-centred, self-pleasing at-any-cost brand of self-important narcissism is falling fast. Their delusional fantasies of ruling the world lie in smithereens around them.

I suspect that this is what's going to happen on a much wider scale in the West.
Such anarchic narcissism is simply not sustainable - neither for individuals nor for communities, towns and nations.
The fear there is that the pendulum might swing back to hard-line authoritarianism to try and redress the degradation and restore community life to sustainability.

My tuppence, for what it's worth...meanwhile many thanks to you and to @Cinnamon.girl for your brilliant insights and courage to tell it as it is. ❤
Not just the Western world. We have a big week coming up 😉 There's a reason why I don't read/listen to the news anymore.

No chance they will miss this. The pair of them have no shame.

I saw a sugar fever-dream wishing he would helicopter in and then carry Smegz into the venue like James Bond. Their shared braincell can't comprehend that 1) he was never allowed to pilot his own aircraft; 2) you cannot just borrow an Apache helicopter; 3) you have to be licensed and rated separately on each and every aircraft - just because you can fly one kind of helicopter does not mean you can fly any helicopter;; 4) his training and licensing (such as it was) was from another country and not transferable; and 5) you have to fly so many hours every month to keep your rating. Xbox flying doesn't count. He hasn't touched a helicopter in over 10 years.

If he tried that, the scene would end up looking something like this:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The more I read about the registering of domain names years earlier, the more I start to suspect this was not a ‘girl meets boy’ Hallmark romance. It begins to sound like a very well-planned, well-funded, well-researched…operation….involving more than just Meghan. Had H been chosen as a weak link target years before? Was M the first girl they’d thrown at him? Or just the first to reel him in?

Was the intent to destabilize the monarchy? Or barring that, use M and her power over H to bring our Woke American State religion (these days) to the highest levels of the UK?

I don’t think M went up against the RF and the Grey Suits and pulled off so much of this alone.,That’s why I am now coming to the conclusion that she ( and her backers) blindsided all of them..had a battle plan for anything they tried to do…or reveal. And I am beginning to believe that M had powerful allies right from the start…rich. vengeful and of the same Woke-y belief system. Everything had been planned for…had a counter measure ready to go.

I believe that it was only the intense love that you in the UK felt for your Queen…that eventually stymied them. We had no such universally loved person here in the US when this Woke revolution began to infect our politics, workplaces and daily life. Speaking of which, if you fly the friendly skies over-the US these days…

“The Federal Aviation Administration is actively recruiting workers who suffer “severe intellectual” disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out on the agency’s website.

“Targeted disabilities are those disabilities that the Federal government, as a matter of policy, has identified for special emphasis in recruitment and hiring,” the FAA’s website states. “They include hearing, vision, missing extremities, partial paralysis, complete paralysis, epilepsy, severe intellectual disability, psychiatric disability and dwarfism.”

Didn’t a German airline try this a few years ago and the pilot deliberately flew a loaded commercial jet into an Alp?

Anyhoo…the US did not get to this point by accident. Maybe Markle was no romantic accident either.

But I do think…like the witch in the Wizard of Oz….hear that sizzle…she’s MELTING!
I don’t think it was loving eyes across a room or a chance blind date set up by well meaning mutual friends either. I suspect she has a phone full of numbers on speed-dial. Someone has to be buying the bots, the puff pieces in the magazines etc. I certainly don’t buy the crap that she didn’t know who Prince Andrew was or who Harry was. 100% I think someone set her on this path.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks for voting for my title!
Where was this? Microphone under lapel...
That's where I fucked up the post! I meant to credit you then couldn't go back and double check. I cut & pasted the title outta fear of getting that wrong and panicked. JFC you'd never know I worked at a Help Desk once long long long ago. 🙃
The top 3 suggestions were as follows:
Screenshot_20240116_095409_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_095423_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240116_095338_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd resubmit those next Fred guys; they're brilliant 👏 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 43

It was planned, no doubt. Question is how wide planning committee is and how well funded? I also think that That one was just first step, real target was Wills. That's why there were gossips of his affairs and constant attacks on Kate.

Imagine This one with power to bestow Royal patents and other privileges.

BTW, I think that TMZ "birth certificate" is completely fake. There is no name of father and it seems that birth clerk signed it.

Reactions: 36

I have been saying what you have written for the past 4 years. There was a plan orchestrated and MA was part of it. Harry was a mark. There was a plan to use Harry and his title the same way that Andrew had used his title. The difference was that better business brains would be in charge. It was very early on that the Netflix deal was made. Same with Spotify. The planners probably didn’t realize that H&M couldn’t actually do the work. The real problem was that once they left and Covid came into play, the Harkles went off the reservation.

Anderson was known as a deal fixer. He was like a pimp for making deals with Soho House members. I’m thinking that isn’t even his real name and that is the reason it is hard to find things about him. He showed up at the Harkles in California trying to get them back on the plan, but Meghan was feeling pretty full of herself andi liked her independence. That hasn’t proven to have worked out too well since they are both in the toilet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have been saying what you have written for the past 4 years. There was a plan orchestrated and MA was part of it. Harry was a mark. There was a plan to use Harry and his title the same way that Andrew had used his title. The difference was that better business brains would be in charge. It was very early on that the Netflix deal was made. Same with Spotify. The planners probably didn’t realize that H&M couldn’t actually do the work. The real problem was that once they left and Covid came into play, the Harkles went off the reservation.
I have to wonder how long the planners (whoever they are) are going to continue flogging the Harkles because surely we are all wising up to their grift. So many of the public are sick to death. IMO, they need to give up and plan something else :ROFLMAO: Chalk it up to a fail. Thank goodness William and Catherine seem sensible. I hope George, Louis and Charlotte are not targeted when they are older.

Reactions: 46
So how do ‘the children’ fit in? Is it necessary to keep them hidden until such a time when a tragedy occurs…and then…two previous;y unseen children are brought forward to…’serve’…the big reveal?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hoping this helps.............

Go to the most liked posts tab at the top of the current thread. Find the title suggestion with the most likes. Copy it. Make a note of which poster suggested it.

Go to the Traditional Celebs forum, click on new thread. It will open in a new tab. So you have 2 tabs open. One is for the new thread you are creating and the other is for the old thread you are about to have locked.

Paste the copied title in the heading box of the new thread.
In the text box below, type the name of the poster whose title got the most likes.
Write a recap as best you can. [It is often best to begin doing the new thread when we get to 960 posts or thereabouts, because usually by the time you have done the recap the old thread will be at almost 1000 posts and sometimes it takes a while to find the most liked title suggestion if it isnt on page one of the most liked.]

Then go to the tab with the old thread and copy the URL that is in the search box at the top, then paste it in the text box of the thread you have started.
Post the new thread.
Then copy the URL for the new thread and paste it into a post in the old thread, alerting wveryone to the new thread.

Then you click 'report' on the last post in the old thread and in the box you ask the mods to lock the old thread because its at 1000 posts.

I think thats everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

I think it was at least two years ago somebody claimed She was asked to get involved with Hazza but She declined it was mentioned in one of the threads way back I think Her first name was Candy / Candi She was at one point quite vocal on Social media of Her distane for the Harkles but have not seen much from Her recently I am hoping it was put in the wiki will have a look

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So how do ‘the children’ fit in? Is it necessary to keep them hidden until such a time when a tragedy occurs…and then…two previous;y unseen children are brought forward to…’serve’…the big reveal?
Yeah... how did they envision this rolling out in future? I don't think they've even heard of playing a long game. They make the worst possible decisions and don't analyze every outcome. I know my crystal ball has Lucas Tindall and his siblings taking zero tit. One day that boy will be HUGE and likely to knock the batteries out of whatever bot child might show up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Slept for 12+ hours yesterday but now I have to stay awake to work I'm falling asleep while sitting. I blame the cold. Keeping myself hungry and cold so I wouldn't fall asleep but that's not helping much. Coffee makes me sleepy so not an option, plus I won't be able to tolerate the smell now. Body temperature is far below normal 🤦

Should I try looking at Smegsy's feet? That should be enough to make anyone lose sleep, right? I'm just worried that the taxes won't leave me with enough to pay for therapy 🤦

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.