Harry & Meghan #407 We have their number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And, although not as bad as your pics, I think this one sums them up …… it was their reaction when an elderly gentleman fell off his horse in a parade. Meg’s is hiding her laughter behind her hand, Haz is trying not to smile but not succeeding. Compare them to the look in Catherine’s eyes …. she is concerned for the manView attachment 2693704
Sums them up for the nasties that they are.

Reactions: 30
I agree with you the whole vibe is weird as it definitely feels like something is going on especially when you consider how quiet Meghan has been. If they don't turn up together at the Living Legends of Aviation Awards or neither of them show up then something is definitely going on as we know they wouldn't miss an opportunity to be seen together.
He said he wanted her to present the award to him, so hopefully she won't be allowed to and he may not go.

• Sick
Re naming: there is a theory (on friendly forum) that Lidl is actually named Mary Diana (or Diana Mary) Mountbatten-Windsor (as such birth was registered in CA at approximate time) and that this L nonsense is pure malice or crassness like formal and actual name.

I must say this wouldn't surprise me at all. This and That are basic enough.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
TRG. Makes a good point, why weren't the media all over this at the time she stole the name Lilibet?

Reactions: 23
According to this they might change Lilibucks name. I don't know why they didn't just go with 'Lily' which is a nice name anyway.

I'm inclined to think that the child's real name is 'Diana Mary' anyway although Diana is a bit old fashioned now.
I too think the flatpack’s name is officially Diana Mary but they wanted to thumb their noses at his grandmother along the lines of not owning the term Royal. Their using the name was supposed to link them to the inner circles of the RF but when the reverse happened and the backlash poured forth, they are now going to use the fall back names to remind everyone of the Sainted One and her wonderful son.🤮. Not sure how they will claw their way out of the massive hole they have dug themselves and said child, but they will give it a go no doubt. It will probably be a denial and a statement saying that Archie called his sister that by coincidence and it stuck. Dear only knows how they will reverse the God awful monicker of Archie Harrison🤮🤮!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I suddenly had a vision of the Markles returning to the UK or Europe and a crowd of tattlers turning up to see them and singing in good old fitba chant style
“There’s only one Lilibet
One Lilibe.e.et
There’s only one Lilibet”
Bwahahaha I'd get the first flight to join you!
It's 22°F here and still dark so I'm hiding in bed watching YouTube...I'm going crazy over Angela Levin's cute fair isle jumper:

Discussion about KClll new official portrait and the cunts evil trademark of Lilibet 😔
---
According to this they might change Lilibucks name. I don't know why they didn't just go with 'Lily' which is a nice name anyway.

I'm inclined to think that the child's real name is 'Diana Mary' anyway although Diana is a bit old fashioned now.
I'm inclined to think they planned this from jump. Another distraction. Ooh, poor us. They bullied us so we decided to call her Pwincess (Mary) Diana instead... poor beleaguered them.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Re naming: there is a theory (on friendly forum) that Lidl is actually named Mary Diana (or Diana Mary) Mountbatten-Windsor (as such birth was registered in CA at approximate time) and that this L nonsense is pure malice or crassness like formal and actual name.

I must say this wouldn't surprise me at all. This and That are basic enough.
this has appeared on Reddit ...

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle mull changing Lilibet's name after backlash.
ALLEGEDLY
"There are speculations and rumours that Harry and Meghan are considering to change their daughter's name after backlash, as it may cause trouble for the Princess in the future.
Lilibet is a nickname, it is not a recognised name.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have recently come under fire after claims the couple lied about asking permission of the late Queen Elizabeth II to name their daughter Princess Lilibet.
At the time of naming Lilibet, Harry and Meghan explained that they would not have used the name without the Queen's blessing."
https://archive.md/FEf25

No surprise if they now start whimpering that Lilibet was just a nickname, but as everyone's now being horrible we will have to revert to her birth name 'Diana Mary'..
cue Shouty going on a mass rant about "the disgraceful bullying of a 'toddler of colour' - who is entitled to a nickname like wot I has" .

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I used to think of myself as hardy having spent half my childhood on Leeds and half in the midlands but I think it’s an age thing 🤷‍♀️🤣
I’ve lived oop north for 74 years so think I’ve just got used to it by now. When I was a kid we woke up to Jack Frost ice patterns on the inside of our bedroom windows ......... the Harkles have never lived if they haven’t seen that! ❄☃❄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I also think the little girl is called Diana Mary because it's strange how her name was registered yet Lili's wasn't and the fact that no child of the name Lili was registered at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital where she was supposedly born is further proof that Lili never existed.

• Heart
I'm inclined to think they planned this from jump. Another distraction. Ooh, poor us. They bullied us so we decided to call her Pwincess (Mary) Diana instead... poor beleaguered them.
Except when the name was announced we had all the hoohah about HMTLQ giving her permission/blessing to the use of her nickname and their assurances that the child would only ever be referred to as Lili in ‘real life’. They have quite happily ridden the public’s astonishment and outrage for several years before considering changing things, so why now? It can’t be because of the big bad racist family as we have known all about that since a month before PP’s death and why would you burden your child with a direct link to the head of that same racist family?
could it be the sucking up to KClll is now in overdrive as the money is going out faster than it is coming in? Hideous, hideous Harkles🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
this has appeared on Reddit ...

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle mull changing Lilibet's name after backlash.
ALLEGEDLY
"There are speculations and rumours that Harry and Meghan are considering to change their daughter's name after backlash, as it may cause trouble for the Princess in the future.
Lilibet is a nickname, it is not a recognised name.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have recently come under fire after claims the couple lied about asking permission of the late Queen Elizabeth II to name their daughter Princess Lilibet.
At the time of naming Lilibet, Harry and Meghan explained that they would not have used the name without the Queen's blessing."
https://archive.md/FEf25

No surprise if they now start whimpering that Lilibet was just a nickname, but as everyone's now being horrible we will have to revert to her birth name 'Diana Mary'..
cue Shouty going on a mass rant about "the disgraceful bullying of a 'toddler of colour' - who is entitled to a nickname like wot I has" .
Shola can shut her bleeping racist race-baiting minge & take the asthmatic pit-pony she rode in on , and her false purchased Christmas cracker ' doctorate' and duck off - and keep bleeping going.

The cunts lucky I'm in a pleasant mood, otherwise I'd have really laid into her. 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As if that's going to make it all look any better 🤦

Most likely this sort of speculation and condemnation is what they were going for, considering the registration of the birth of a child named 'Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor' around those same dates.
Or she was never called that anyway, it was just a wind up. This wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. There has been no trace of a Lillibet ever being registered so to say they have changed her name due to pressure makes them the poor victims who have been hounded by the press yet again.
If they do announce a name change let’s see if it is reported as being changed to Diana Mary? 🤔😡

Edited to say I see a few others have had the same thought and beaten me to it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
You are right about the Monarch’s duty…totally agree. I too want to still live in a time and place where duty, honor, integrity and honesty still matter. And still ‘work’ as a practical matter.

Truth is too often immediately murdered by clever manipulation of emotions, strangled by agenda, and smothered by ‘wokey’ team spirit.
Oh my God.... your description of the evil modus operandi of the current Western world is precisely accurate and deserves worldwide exposure - rolling billboards in Times Square, Piccadilly Circus and the centres of every big city in the West!

"duty, honor, integrity and honesty" are now seen as old-fashioned and fuddy-duddy.
But we older and wiser people know from life experience that these values actually do work to keep any community or town or nation on track and functioning well for all citizens.

What we have now is thinly veiled anarchy - 'my needs, my wants, my truths, my interests come first'.

The Stoats are the epitome, the poster kids of this anarchic dysfunction.

And look where it's got them....impoverished, unable to support themselves, living a chaotic, unstable lifestyle saturated by lies and hypocrisy, reviled by neighbours, their families, their former friends, the people who've had the misfortune to try to work with them, and all the decent, principled, wiser adult people around the world.

When the UK's Prime Minister starts a widespread viral meme politely telling the Stoat to piss off then you know it's all over for him and his doxie. Their 'empire' of self-centred, self-pleasing at-any-cost brand of self-important narcissism is falling fast. Their delusional fantasies of ruling the world lie in smithereens around them.

I suspect that this is what's going to happen on a much wider scale in the West.
Such anarchic narcissism is simply not sustainable - neither for individuals nor for communities, towns and nations.
The fear there is that the pendulum might swing back to hard-line authoritarianism to try and redress the degradation and restore community life to sustainability.

My tuppence, for what it's worth...meanwhile many thanks to you and to @Cinnamon.girl for your brilliant insights and courage to tell it as it is. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.