Harry & Meghan #394 Move Along Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks and congrats to @Just_me1954 for winning the whole of the last thread with this cracking title...

so what's occurring....

Catherine has LEGS and looks grand in red.
We had a big do at Buck Pal with lots of Tiaras and BlackPink got honorary MBEs.
Megs wore white at something.
There was hockey and Harry looked delighted (lol)
Scobie continues to be a carbuncle on the arse of humanity

And we discussed favourite xmas movies...

I still rate Muppets Christmas Carol over Love Actually any day ;)

Keep tattling you filthy animals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
There’s a post on Instagram saying TPOW jokingly shivers when Myra’s name is mentioned… they commented the following about TPOW.. I think they are really describing the Witch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lady C

Smeg's jealousy? Her jealousy of and competitiveness with the PoW has distorted the relationship with Catherine and goes some way to explain Smeg's need to flee TRF. Catherine is gorgeous and unconstructed with pins of perfection.

Wales's marriage? The sugars are planting lies. William is being reported as being jealous of the attention Catherine gets. Nothing could be further from the truth. William is happy for Catherine to shine as he is the more introverted of the couple. He chose with the right head.

Letterman exposes lies? Letterman's assessment of Smeg was brutal. Whilst being charming she was lying through her teeth.

Narcissistic displays? Smeg disrespecting the autistic singer in Canada shows her insensitivity. Reverential tone when speaking about herself is part of the facade.
The facade conceals insecurity and inferiority complex.

Coincidence of Smeg's advent on the world stage and increased public interest in narcissism? Lady C doesn't think it coincidental, more eluciditory and Smeg is the perfect illustrator. Until recently narcissism was confined to the priviliged and indulged. More people are now brought up entitled. A sign of prosperity and breakdown of values like integrity. İn Lady C's opinion Smeg is a true narcissist and displays npd. Smeg's flagrant and unembarassed shamelessness mean that she has elected herself as a living lesson in what not to be.

Kitson display? Shows the depths to which the Sussexes' reputation has sunk. Universally reviled for showing their true selves. Another nail in the coffin.

WME's failure to sell Smeg? Trying to sell a sow's ear as a silk purse. Piggy and her honking stonking todger. Smeg's game plan if nothing materialises will be to resurrect The Tig as the Pig, a lifestyle blog. Using publicity to drum up sponsorship deals as an influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
For once I find that I agree with Prat Scabies, there were two racists in the RF.

One had a history of name calling and sympathies of dress, & the other avoided anyone of colour.
However they moved to California via Canada and there were no longer any present.
(Is IMHO and allegedly enough?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
1700937246744.png

I've seen this pic a lot on the net, especially the site where I first read it. The only thing missing for me is the tweeting birds flying around it (if anyone's creative)

So has she:
a. Seen the new Photoshop filters;
b. Spotted a bulging wallet;
c. Just been hit on the head with a 4x2 by the delightful Margot Robbie;
d. Realised the pharmaceutical butt-plug has dissolved;
e. Heard of the Invictus sackings;

Any more? Over to you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
from Reddit - Scrotie upset that the snippets appearing in the press are misrepresented :ROFLMAO: -you reap what you sow....

'The manlet is mad! I guess O-minus wanted that French serialisation to destroy the public image of KC3 and C after their hugely successful state visit to France. Of course it backfired. He should just stop writing and open an organic and gluten-free dog biscuit bakery on the English country side.'

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you for the shiny new thread and another apt title! ❤

I don't have time for the Harkles today - got new moulds and finally cleared the table somewhat (things got dumped here and there, plus I left a couple of boxes with a retailer 🤞), so time to make some sparkly Christmas crafts! I think with Catherine's flagging off of the festivities, I'm going to be using a lot of red (rather than a dirty orange #iykyk) 😋

See what I also got!

IMG_20231125_213540.jpg

I'd rather enjoyed the live reading of the Whingetome that some lovely Tattlers were providing - hope we can do that with this ... Endgame, was it? (Disney, do your thing) That would be the only way I'll be able to tolerate it.

Off to glitter, stay warm and healthy everyone! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
HMLTQ was wrong..
She said recollections may vary.
She should have said recollections really do vary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The vile Uvalde exploitation was the stratospherically obscene version of gluing herself in front of the cameras at the Power of Women jolly when she was only a plus one and shouldn't have been anywhere near the photogs.

Seriously, this individual is clinically highly disordered. She's the one who told Ellen that her son was 'a hobby' and leaves her very young children alone with God knows who for weeks on end.
If I were a Uvalde mom I would have dragged the ILBW out of there by her hair. 💥

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.