Harry & Meghan #392 Stop trying to make Meghan Markle happen, she's just not happening.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the shiny new thread and many thanks to @Hannahebee for the thread title!

Recap: same old, same old...

KC3 turned 75, had a party and allegedly spoke to H&M on the phone and the kids filmed some sort of video for him... we remain dubious.
Scobie doo's book has been released and it's the same old moany shite we've all heard before... as I was starting this thread the Harkles were 'distancing themselves' from the book.

The new series of the crown has started and apparently the ghost of Diana roams the halls of Balmoral (before she left to join Harry in Montecito, no doubt). It's been widely panned by critics...

Much discussion was had on what constitutes a "British Christmas".

Please add anything I've forgotten.... Keep on Tattling :)

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Quote about Charles and Scorpio traits from the last thread.

"But he's a complex character in my opinion, and if you cross him, as I understand it, you won't get back in favour."

As a scorpio the best description I've read is that they're either your best friend or your worst enemy. Zero middle ground. Always remembered that one. Charles does seem very loyal but as the bolded quote suggests, once you piss him off then your card is permanently marked.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So...
To recap...

It was all William's fault.

Oh...
and Harry is a total knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Quote about Charles and Scorpio traits from the last thread.

"But he's a complex character in my opinion, and if you cross him, as I understand it, you won't get back in favour."

As a scorpio the best description I've read is that they're either your best friend or your worst enemy. Zero middle ground. Always remembered that one. Charles does seem very loyal but as the bolded quote suggests, once you piss him off then your card is permanently marked.
Bib I'm a bit like that... once I'm done, I'm done. Of course, I'm not the King so it's not really that big a deal ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ❤

I just came across an article about how sports journalist/presenter Mayanti Langer is being fat-shamed and trolled for her short dresses during the cricket world cup. She's the one whose photos I'd shared as an example of how Smegs should be wearing shorts (if she really has to 🙄), or just clothes in general especially at sporting events.

The idiot trolls have clearly not seen Smegsy's "legs", and particularly her knees 🤦

IMG_20231116_222021.jpg

Such a talented and intelligent person, trolled when someone else actually deserves the trolling. Universe balances wrong sometimes 🤦

Anyway, here are some photos from a market during Diwali. Finally got around to processing them (cropped out people who were hell-bent on photobombing). Some are blurred because it was crowded and I was walking as I clicked - not because I was "protecting" some Flatpacks 😉

IMG_20231114_154138.jpg

Artificial flowers for those who can't or prefer not to splurge on fresh flowers. I wanted to buy some for resin work but also wanted to conserve my cash so didn't buy anything.

IMG_20231114_154217.jpg

Most markets have stalls full of gift packs of different goodies from all sorts of brands - big and small. This was part of a stall set up by a sweets shop which sells mainly traditional sweets and snacks.

IMG_20231114_154309.jpg

Earthenware to be used for decor/in worship. Little pots, diyas (small oil lamps), Diwali or 'ghar' (house), etc.

IMG_20231114_154543.jpg

These are diyas, piggy banks (called 'gullak') and idols of Gods and Goddesses.

IMG_20231114_154328.jpg

This particular market had stalls selling bags, clothes, shoes, bangles and other ornaments, cosmetics, and other similar items.

IMG_20231114_154415.jpg

Religious symbols used as decor/in worship, plus wall and door hangings.

IMG_20231114_154455.jpg

Materials for making rangolis - patterns created on floor with paints or coloured sand or sawdust. Some use stencils, some make them without any tools. Different regions have different traditions and even specific styles.

IMG_20231114_154610.jpg

Puffed rice and traditional toys made out of pure refined sugar - from the time when children didn't have access to games and toys. Combined, these are served as prasad in many temples. These are sold on the roadside since these vendors bring them from villages etc, but you just have to look at the whiteness of the sugar to see that they are definitely very clean.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's another old pic that is still relevant because they keep on doing the same thing over and over...................

colander leaking WATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ❤

I just came across an article about how sports journalist/presenter Mayanti Langer is being fat-shamed and trolled for her short dresses during the cricket world cup. She's the one whose photos I'd shared as an example of how Smegs should be wearing shorts (if she really had to), or just clothes in general especially at sporting events.

The idiot trolls have clearly not seen Smegsy's "legs", and particularly her knees 🤦

View attachment 2575035

Such a talented and intelligent person, trolled when someone else actually deserves the trolling. Universe balances wrong sometimes 🤦

Anyway, here are some photos from a market during Diwali. Finally got around to processing them (cropped out people who were hell-bent on photobombing). Some are blurred because it was crowded and I was walking as I clicked - not because I was "protecting" some Flatpacks 😉

View attachment 2575037
Artificial flowers for those who can't or prefer not to splurge on fresh flowers. I wanted to buy some for resin work but also wanted to conserve my cash so didn't buy anything.

View attachment 2575038
Most markets have stalls full of gift packs of different goodies from all sorts of brands - big and small. This was part of a stall set up by a sweets shop which sells mainly traditional sweets and snacks.

View attachment 2575040
Earthenware to be used for decor/in worship. Little pots, diyas (small oil lamps), Diwali or 'ghar' (house), etc.

View attachment 2575042
These are diyas, piggy banks (called 'gullak') and idols of Gods and Goddesses.

View attachment 2575043
This particular market had stalls selling bags, clothes, shoes, bangles and other ornaments, cosmetics, and other similar items.

View attachment 2575044
Religious symbols used as decor/in worship, plus wall and door hangings.

View attachment 2575045
Materials for making rangolis - patterns created on floor with paints or coloured sand or sawdust. Some use stencils, some make them without any tools. Different regions have different traditions and even specific styles.

View attachment 2575048
Puffed rice and traditional toys made out of pure refined sugar - from the time when children didn't have access to games and toys. Combined, these are served as prasad in many temples. These are sold on the roadside since these vendors bring them from villages etc, but you just have to look at the whiteness of the sugar to see that they are definitely very clean.
I'd kill for legs like that

Wonderful photos ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Great new thread! Thank you 🙏

I do wonder if Harold and TILW are actually not going to come out well from Scooby ‘s. Pile of poop.
maybe as someone said up thread, actually if Harold wanted to build bridges with the RF / KC3 Then this isn't going to help him at all. As it is just more whinging and poor me / victim again!
this could be TILBW scheme with Scoobie. Keeps Harold on side as he has no where to go and she doesn’t get divorced yet.

I see The Crown is going to move forward with William and Catherine and Harold, and the three stars are hanging out together to ramp up the PR .

The girl playing Catherine is going to be the new face of Dior , so that’s a poke in the eye for TILBW.

just as an aside, has anybody else noticed that the thinner her face has become her nose appears enormous ! Oh dear, 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I see GB News showed an extract from EndGame last night. I mean 1. How the heck would Omid know this if Harry and Meghan say they did not collaborate with him and 2. This sentence has the same structure and flow to it as Finding Freedom and Spare.
1700153310622.png

• Sick
Reactions: 43
So latest article from the Mail online is that H & M had nothing to do with the book...
So Scabs is going to experience their lack of loyalty the hard way...

Funny cos the parallels between the Sussexes and the Windsors (Ed and Wallis) keep building. Treat staff like tit, get as many freebies as possible, dump 'friends' without a second thought, witch about family... history does indeed repeat itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I see GB News showed an extract from EndGame last night. I mean 1. How the heck would Omid know this if Harry and Meghan say they did not collaborate with him and 2. This sentence has the same structure and flow to it as Finding Freedom and Spare.
View attachment 2575074
They clearly think everyone else is a stupid as they are if they expect us to believe they had nothing to do with this book

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Lady C

Haz phoning KC on his birthday? İt was necessary to reposition him and Smeg as a marketable brand. KC doesn't have a mobile yet the Harkles announced they both spoke to KC on his mobile. The Harkles understand they are in Siberia now as no A-listers are interested in them.

Kiss and makeup stories? As a parent KC probably hopes for improved relations. İt is in the Harkles' financial interest to appear to be mending fences with the King.

Are the Harkles near bankruptcy? Lady C thinks not. Probably a story to put off Samantha. Lady C believes that KC would not rescue them in the event of bankruptcy.

Are the Harkles a deliberate distraction from the censorship agenda? Pap walks, poppies, concerts and debts. Lady C does not think it is that consciously constructed but that the Harkles simply love attention and Smeg in particular has a lust for external recognition.

Smeg's weight loss? Deliberately emulating Diana's playbook for attention. Disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So latest article from the Mail online is that H & M had nothing to do with the book...
So Scabs is going to experience their lack of loyalty the hard way...

Funny cos the parallels between the Sussexes and the Windsors (Ed and Wallis) keep building. Treat staff like tit, get as many freebies as possible, dump 'friends' without a second thought, witch about family... history does indeed repeat itself.
Let's give the legalese decoder a whirl.

decode 1.JPG

DECODE 2.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.