Harry & Meghan #390 She's So Vein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just come back from watching our local service at the nearby memorial. Our family was not a military one. My grandad came back unscathed from two world wars and my dad always said he peeled potatoes in the RAF. But I was a mum full of pride today watching my son, who was orphaned of his dad at 10 months, marching with the troop of scouts he leads, modelling respect for the generations past, to the generation who will be this country's future.He can do it Harry.Why can't you?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
NO NO NO NO now that that Invictus is under TRBL it was quite rightly included last night & Scotty's Little Soldiers are first and foremost are very relevent today no matter who charities they are
Told you I was being paranoid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The welsh minister (bald bloke) not signing God Save the King. He should have stayed at home. When he was laying his wreath, he swaggered over to the cenotaph like he was taking his empties back to the bar.
My mum said the exact same thing. These people have zero bleeping shame. Anything for political capital. Sickening.

Where was Sophie?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
but are we being slowly prepared for TOS to come back?
I don't know why but I have a horrible feeling that Harry is going to be come back to the UK because I thought it was telling that Scotty's Little Soldiers made him as their Global Ambassador as surely they wouldn't have done this if he wasn't. Plus the rumours are getting louder about him wanting to buy a house in the UK which makes me think that they are having problems within the marriage and that Harry is homesick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm thinking serious/severe special needs....If there was something like that, it would account for the extreme secrecy, lack of visibility of the kids etc etc

This alone doesn't explain it though....
You're right it doesn't explain it especially if the Virgin Ho had a hysterectomy then a miracle geriatric birth. But with the Ho anything is possible....

We discussed on here a long time ago the likely poor quality of the Stoat's little swimmers, high on cocaine and ayahuasca, and in daily danger of being clobbered by nearby pegging instruments ... its it possible they fled north as a group and are now huddled for comfort in the lump on his forehead?

If there are any disabilities or special needs they're not of their children imo as they've not got any. But whoever that little lad is I feel sorry for him and am glad he's just borrowed. But you shouldn't be borrowing children and passing them off as your own. Surely it's illegal? Immoral certainly but not a soul says a word except on here as usual.
Not BookWorm, Lady C or Celt, or the press.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I watched the part when they were in New York and what is noticeable is that when she talks about the children her body language is all over the place as she completely tenses up and becomes really nervous, she breaks eye contact with the interviewer was clearly indicates that she is lying about them, she and Harry both turn red when Carson Daly asks a question about the children and Harry actually avoids talking about the children and doesn't answer Carson's question, it is noticeable that whenever the children are mentioned she always looks anxious and when she talks about them it's as if she makes things up as she doesn't say anything about what joy Archie and Lili bring to her and Harry's lives and she doesn't talk about the sibling bond that Archie and Lili have with each other.
She passed the comment off to H because she doesn’t know tit about her own “kids!!!”

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I've enjoyed (if enjoyed is the right word for reading stories of sacrifice) everybody's family recollections. My parents were children during the war but I've heard their stories of older cousins going through some terrible experiences. My dad told me one of his cousins on returning from years as a POW in Burma would take food scraps out of the bin as he had been starved there. Most of my dad's family fought in the Far East and a couple of them when they died were honoured by their coffins being draped in the flag of the Burma Star Association. Needless to say these brave men were forever changed by their ordeals. I've just returned from our village memorial service, a beautiful and solemn occasion of gratitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think Harry knows anything about the kids either.
to be fair, it was rather dark in the stable, when the miracle birth took place with Archie. She only recognised the three wide women, Doria, Oprah and Ellen!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.