Harry & Meghan #390 She's So Vein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can thank @Meemew for the winning title with 90 votes!
Harry & Meghan #390: She’s so vein
@Zippy2000 took a tumble, then had quite an ordeal getting help. She resting now, no thanks to Smegs who was off burning up the earth with unnecessary travel to concerts just to show she matters. ( She doesnt. )

But they had to try and overshadow the POW who was off being Princely with Earthshot in Japan.

I can't remember what else they did, because they don't do anything worthwhile.

@ChaoticArtist told us a secret. She def deserves it, and we wish her well with it.

@Who'syerdaddy shared pics of her beloved, gone too soon and sounds like a wonderful man. ❤

Oh, omid does more of his bullshit with endgame, which I hope ends his games once and for all.

I love you all, and we learned about haggis, biscuits and gravy, and other culinary treats.
---
Please add anything I. Forgot. Oh, we had witches hats for Halloween.
And laughed when stassi Schroder sarcastically said she just loans out the baby for Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

@Zippy2000 took a tumble, then had quite an ordeal getting help. She resting now, no thanks to Smegs who was off burning up the earth with unnecessary travel to concerts just to show she matters. ( She doesnt. )

But they had to try and overshadow the POW who was off being Princely with Earthshot in Japan.

@ChaoticArtist told us a secret. She def deserves it, and we wish her well with it.

@Who'syerdaddy shared pics of her beloved, gone too soon and sounds like a wonderful man. ❤

Oh, omid does more of his bullshit with endgame, which I hope ends his games once and for all.

I love you all, and we learned about haggis, biscuits and gravy, and other culinary treats.
---
And laughed when stassi Schroder sarcastically said she just loans out the baby for Meghan.
I love this recap because it mentions all our beloved Tatlers and not so much the Smegolas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

---
Your summation was swell, @VioletButterfly ☺ and thanks for starting the new thread! 🥰
@Meemew CONGA RATS!!! 🎉
I’m off to sleep now, but wanted to leave you all with a screenshot of Smegs fridge. 😆
(Or maybe it’s Scooby Doo’s?!?!)
IMG_5256.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Quite interesting that many of the comments are from Americans ... probably due to the time difference of when the story was published, nice to see though.
Image1.jpg

Image3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Thanks VioletButterfly for starting the new thread and the recap.

Congratulations Meemew on the title.

Another thread gone by in the blink of an eye. Poor 389 only started last Wednesday.😥

I think Dimwit was on more than just weed at the Katy Perry concert. He looks like he is mixing his drugs.

Smeg is still trying to make out how happy they are but H is too out of it to fake it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Aww thank you, @VioletButterfly! ❤🤗 I realised later that rather than 'can not', I did not want to share with anyone IRL, just my Tattle family, where we are genuinely happy or sad for each other ❤

A thread title dedicated to Smegsy's vein-ity! Excellent, @Meemew! 🤗

images - 2023-11-07T105847.844.jpeg

Are the Gruesomes still cunts? Most definitely they are! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Seeing it is getting close, I looked up the blurb on end game at amazon. How does he get away with this. Sounds like word salad she would write. Pure nastyness, should be in fiction, fairy tales.

Screenshot_20231107-163202.png
Screenshot_20231107-163222.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Seeing it is getting close, I looked up the blurb on end game at amazon. How does he get away with this. Sounds like word salad she would write. Pure nastyness, should be in fiction, fairy tales.

View attachment 2556581View attachment 2556582
Could Marvel sue him? Disney is notorious for suing for copyright infringement from what I've read 🤷

Your summation was swell, @VioletButterfly ☺ and thanks for starting the new thread! 🥰
@Meemew CONGA RATS!!! 🎉
I’m off to sleep now, but wanted to leave you all with a screenshot of Smegs fridge. 😆
(Or maybe it’s Scooby Doo’s?!?!)
View attachment 2556485
That actually looks delicious. I just had two slices of bread with a bit of mascarpone cheese with tea for breakfast. Meh. Would have loved to have a sausage or two. So sick of the branded machine-processed ones. This kind local butchers either don't make anymore or charge a fortune for, and even then they're not nicely seasoned etc 🤦

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2556581View attachment 2556582
"Vast experience as a royal reporter" lolol, BP have said he has no contacts within. He has contacts without. In fact you can easily tell from that steaming pile of world salad 💩 that skidmarkle has written it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Whoever plans to read this drivel has their mind made up already regarding TRF. It's beyond fanciful if the author believes this tome will move the needle of public opinion in any direction. My prediction is that it'll be a massive hit in bargain bins and charity shops around early February. It is aimed at a US audience?

Reactions: 50
"Vast experience as a royal reporter" lolol, BP have said he has no contacts within. He has contacts without. In fact you can easily tell from that steaming pile of world salad 💩 that skidmarkle has written it!
I think all of us Tattlers have more experience to be a Royal reporter than this piece of 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I really bloody hope that there is something in Endgame that trips Meghan up.... That proves (again) she collaborated with Scooby Poo...

It's high time, that Meghan got her massive comeuppance she absolutely deserves it after all the abhorrent things she has done!

I want her in court, exposed for the lying rat she is....

This book might well be super boring, surely Scooby Poo's publishers won't want to be sued?!

I get why they do it.... But sometimes it bloody frustrates me that TRF, say nothing at all....
I absolutely get why Uncle Gary would want to write a book to set the record straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I really bloody hope that there is something in Endgame that trips Meghan up.... That proves (again) she collaborated with Scooby Poo...

It's high time, that Meghan got her massive comeuppance she absolutely deserves it after all the abhorrent things she has done!

This book might well be super boring, surely Scooby Poo's publishers won't want to be sued?!

I get why they do it.... But sometimes it bloody frustrates me that TRF, say nothing at all....
I absolutely get why Uncle Gary would want to write a book to set the record straight.
I think accusations of racism without basis will be the only thing the RF will answer back to - everything else is just tittle tattle

I also think the :poop: will hit the fan big time if he identifies who the 'racist royal' was that the Ho brought up in the Oprah interview, (as is often mentioned as a will he wont he click bait) and 'this one' swore he would never share this. It would prove one or both of them have collaborated with Scobie

• Heart
Reactions: 44

I also hope Odious Scabies trips himself up this time. This book was written to remind the sugars that the RF are a bunch of racist snobs. A new attempt to rally the Harkles troops and attack, 😴 too late though because nobody cares anymore.

As @Ndrangheta says this won't change public opinion in anyway and the book is destined to only be read by those who want their opinions confirmed.

I just hope that sales are low and somebody sues him. There's loads of books published about the royal family and the only one I've ever bothered to read was the Tom Bower book 😄

Reactions: 53
Is it wrong to wish I had a private jet? Only because I’d love to say ‘no’ when they ask to borrow it and I’d tell all my other jet owning mates to tell them to bugger off too
IMG_7081.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.