Harry & Meghan #390 She's So Vein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this news AGAIN?? Haven't we had this declaration before? It's like a toddler who can't articulate their needs just screams louder & louder, except "this one" has no-one to tantrum at 😂
Screenshot_20231112-082154.png

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Just having an early Sunday morning walk around central London and it so nice to see all the servicemen and veterans starting to arrive for today's events. So many medals, its a joy to see them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why is this news AGAIN?? Haven't we had this declaration before? It's like a toddler who can't articulate their needs just screams louder & louder, except "this one" has no-one to tantrum at 😂
View attachment 2566443
Genuinely confused what the whole family needs to apologise for? Did KC refuse to stump up Uncle Andrew's yacht bill with Smeg? If so that's well out of order as her knees will still be feeling it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here’s my dad who was a Naval Officer in the Pacific during WW II. Like many of your dads, he didn’t talk much about the bad stuff. He only told us funny stories. He passed away 50 years ago and I never really had an in depth discussion about his experiences with him. My older brother knew far more than I ever did, but he‘s gone too so I’ll never know. They both dies too young, especially my dad.

I can tell you that during my working years I came in contact with many vets and as a group they were proud to have served and some said it was the most exciting and best time of their lives. As a group they came home energized, wanted to have families and were focused on being successes. Surviving a war will do that to you.

View attachment 2566301
Wow, how proud (and handsome) your Dad looks! He reminds me of Tyrone Power.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2566443
Gives them and the Sugars some kind of a lame excuse as to why they're not getting invited.

They probably think "Waaaagh! We wants an apologeeeeee first! " sounds better than "The RF don't give a flying duck any more and we know it."

And ❤

There's no bunker to hide in when people's lives are in danger on a wet, windy Welsh mountain or stormy night in the Irish Sea.

Screenshot_20231112-092620_kindlephoto-243265653.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
My parents came of age in the 2WW. Dad joined the Navy and served in Ceylon. Mum joined the Wrens and was stationed at Exbury. Sad to think that generation has almost died out.
And what,a wonderful generation they were too unfortunately we have a society of snowflakes,whingers,l liars and bleeping influencers.

The great ones are gone for ever like my Dad called up a 19 and fought in every major campaign from Dunkirk to Dday, what a bleeding mess they are today, all that death and braver y over the years to produce this lot of cunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
TRG. Harkles were seen cosying up to a billionaire called Griffin, who is a republican in Florida. TRG asks if this is to get him to have some sway in her court case with Sam as that case is held in Florida.

---

Lots of crowds and veterans at the Cenotaph for remembrance day. Feel emotional seeing the old soldiers standing proud in the rain

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And what,a wonderful generation they were too unfortunately we have a society of snowflakes,whingers,l liars and bleeping influencers.

The great ones are gone for ever like my Dad called up a 19 and fought in every major campaign from Dunkirk to Dday, what a bleeding mess they are today, all that death and braver y over the years to produce this lot of cunts!
Yes you're right @Nuttynana our country is fucked if there's another war because we're populated with useless indoctrinated young people, and others who've come here for money and don't give a crap about our country and our heritage.

I've started not to care what happens to the next generation now because they deserve their deconstructed country that they so despise.

When the older generation is gone history will be rewritten by these wankers who hate us. We will all be branded evil while the doors will be open for anyone to come here and take over.
Meanwhile the pious virtue signalling elites like the Harkles will be well insulated from the subsequent consequences of this tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Just watching BBC and my tears are flowing. A family talking about their 26 year old son who was killed in 2011. He was a sniffer dog handler and his dog suffered an unexpected seizure and died days after he died. The family believe his dog died of a broken heart and asked for the dogs ashes. They took great comfort from burying the dog‘s ashes with their son so they would be together forever. Beautiful but so so sad 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I've got Remembrance Sunday at The Cenataph on and it's making me tearful already just listening to the music, and the Veterans telling their stories
---
Just watching BBC and my tears are flowing. A family talking about their 26 year old son who was killed in 2011. He was a sniffer dog handler and his dog suffered an unexpected seizure and died days after he died. The family believe his dog died of a broken heart and asked for the dogs ashes. They took great comfort from burying the dog‘s ashes with their son so they would be together forever. Beautiful but so so sad 😢
That's what first set me off this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've got Remembrance Sunday at The Cenataph on and it's making me tearful already just listening to the music, and the Veterans telling their stories
Yes, the music always gets me emotional. I imagine the young soldiers marching off to fight in an unknown war whilst singing the songs, not realising what awaited them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Watching the Remembrance Sunday commemoration on the Beeb. Nimrod gets me every time.
Husband has gone to our local one (military area so loads of attendees) all suited and booted. He’ll roll in sometime around dinner time after catching up with some of the other ex military folks who also stayed here. 🙂
My Great Grandfather served in WW1, 3 x Great Uncles in WW2 (Navy, Army, RAF), both of my parents, my Uncle and my husband in the RAF, my nephew in the Blues and Royals and ex-nephew- in - law in the Navy.

A typical military family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Or somebody threatened to blow the lid on it's history and ..origins, the real ones, not the ''Charles created it from his Navy pay...''
Truly interesting , the ''accumulated '' ''ignoring /minimizing'' of William .
The Trust is a great door to US media influence , as it's known now.
Example ;

Enninful as chair, funny.

Now it creates a ''delay '' until William as King.
Sorry @Evangelina could you add a bit more to this? What real origins? William minimised?
I hope that creep Clooney and his giraffe weren't at the Princes Trust gala. He should be ashamed to show his face. But maybe the giraffe's got guns for sale.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.