Harry & Meghan #391 Ones 75th, be there or be spare!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the shiny new thread... Well done and thanks to @Thalia for being the #1 top comment on the last thread with this beauty!

Please feel free to recap, we have had a nice few pages of members reminiscing about their family members contributions in battle as Remembrance events have been happening.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Oooh a shiny new thread for Diwali! ❤✨ Lots of blessings for everyone - will be praying for my Tattle family's good health, success and happiness tonight 😘

Visited a market yesterday and got some photos to share with you all, but will do that later. Just want the festival to be over asap 😂 Haven't even responded to any wishes yet.

Anyway, here's my favourite tradition - getting a bouquet made by my favourite florist ❤

IMG-20231112-WA0006.jpg

One of my good friends/business collaborators baked me brownies that I'll keep as prasad (sort of a return gift from God? or blessings?) during the prayers. ❤

Planted veggie and flower seeds and ordered lots of tulip, freesia, gladiolus etc bulbs. Also going to order some new candle supplies. These days are meant to do all kinds of auspicious tasks especially beginning new ventures or new work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Re Sophie, she was on a separate balcony with Tim.

The Duke of Kent had to pull out of last night and today, so maybe he was meant to be with Tim originally and Sophie moved over so there were two people on each balcony.

I hope the DoK is OK. Apparently he has episodic mobility issues which is what they said about TLQ. :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

The Duke of Kent had to pull out of last night and today, so maybe he was meant to be with Tim originally and Sophie moved over so there were two people on each balcony.

I hope the DoK is OK. Apparently he has episodic mobility issues which is what they said about TLQ. :(
If I'm not mistaken that's the coat dress she wore for HMTLQ's funeral...

Reactions: 34
I was never a particular fan of Sophie, but she's arguably my favourite member of TRF now. A class act in demeanour, appearance and most importantly, in service to our late queen. We're lucky to have her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I was never a particular fan of Sophie, but she's arguably my favourite member of TRF now. A class act in demeanour, appearance and most importantly, in service to our late queen. We're lucky to have her.
I am in total agreement with you!

Reactions: 42
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and @Thalia

@Hannahebee 's post last thread
"I don't know why but I have a horrible feeling that Harry is going to be come back to the UK because I thought it was telling that Scotty's Little Soldiers made him as their Global Ambassador as surely they wouldn't have done this if he wasn't. Plus the rumours are getting louder about him wanting to buy a house in the UK...."

He has to have a UK address to be a CoS, and maybe he'll float between the US, UK and Africa, or pretend to. We may not know where he is, he could be in rehab in England, and maybe the Africa Parks "job" was created so he could disappear. He's a menace to anything on legs.

I'm shocked at charity founder Nikki Scott gushing over new Global Ambassador Stoat. It seems enough that he ticks two boxes, that what matters is his title even though he's a scumbag. "Someone like Prince Harry....". She's taking him on while other charities are seemingly steering clear.

He lost his mother (but has a father and family who he trashes).
He was in the military (but saw no action, endangered others and lied about his"kills").
He's a dreadful example to youngsters coming to terms with a parent's death as he's totally failed in this himself.
He raises no objection to his employer suggesting in a TV drama that his father and grandfather were involved his mother's death and that she was pregnant.

He's told the world that his mother has appeared to him as a talking pedal-bin, and as a honking seal, and that his privates are annointed with the face cream she liked.
As Global Ambassador, what message is he going to take to the world?
What an insult to the little Scotties.
William would have been a far better Scotty Ambassador.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Ooh! This is some hot tea ☕ I found on St MM! Cheers!! View attachment 2566819
I can't see the trial allowing the Stoat and Ho to be deposed, as this would involve the previous Court case, Knauf, Scrotie and the Ho's perjury. Emails and documents from the previous Court case would be very embarrassing and prove they libelled Sam. Imo this is why Honeywell said in March this year that the Ho wasn't responsible for what was in FF. The UK Court could be controlled but not a Florida one. The Ho's perjury got a tap on the wrist as an unfortunate memory lapse.
I think that Scrotus perjured himself as well, but could be wrong.

I can't see the Ho playing the victim card at Harold's expense either. His reputation has been preserved as best possible despite everything, and any leaks come from them like in Spare. Harald's bullying (and any violence) has been covered up and she won't be allowed to portray him as having bullied her into divorce. His image will be protected and there will be little popcorn imo.

Sam's now relying on the Porker interview, but the Ho was entitled to say she felt like an only child as this is subjective and her opinion, surely.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Off topic but the statues of Prince Philip and the Queen look great. Harry and William should have done a similar thing for Diana’s statue.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Thalia on the thread title.

I hope the Duke of Kent is ok. I think in the last thread the Duke retired from one of his positions. The Princess Royal is taking it up.

What will the gruesomes be up to tomorrow.

Reactions: 39
This popped up on my youtube feed.... How is this 15 years ago? it's doesn't seem 5 minutes

Warning: H does appear briefly, in a younger, happier, hairier version of his royal self...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Thalia on the thread title.

I hope the Duke of Kent is ok. I think in the last thread the Duke retired from one of his positions. The Princess Royal is taking it up.

What will the gruesomes be up to tomorrow.
Yes - he was the patron of the commonwealth war graves commission and has now retired.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes, agreed. After seeing how much charitable work they do, I've really warmed to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This popped up on my youtube feed.... How is this 15 years ago? it's doesn't seem 5 minutes

Warning: H does appear briefly, in a younger, happier, hairier version of his royal self...

I’ve never seen that!! I love it, but it makes me miss Robin Williams 😔 He was amazing!! 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.