Harry & Meghan #390 She's So Vein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is something wrong in thier eyes with thier Children & they are being hidden away that makes them even worse parents than they are now Lady Louise was not hidden away nor was Euginie
I'm thinking serious/severe special needs....If there was something like that, it would account for the extreme secrecy, lack of visibility of the kids etc etc

And they are definitely surrogate as if Megs had given birth she would be all over the mom influencer gravy train. She seems to to be very disconnected from the kids, if they exist.
This alone doesn't explain it though....

Reactions: 21
The welsh minister (bald bloke) not signing God Save the King. He should have stayed at home. When he was laying his wreath, he swaggered over to the cenotaph like he was taking his empties back to the bar.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This is my favorite part The March past chokes me everytime you can actully feel the pride coming from the prarade

• Heart
Reactions: 22
TRG. Harkles were seen cosying up to a billionaire called Griffin, who is a republican in Florida. TRG asks if this is to get him to have some sway in her court case with Sam as that case is held in Florida.

---

Lots of crowds and veterans at the Cenotaph for remembrance day. Feel emotional seeing the old soldiers standing proud in the rain
I watched the part when they were in New York and what is noticeable is that when she talks about the children her body language is all over the place as she completely tenses up and becomes really nervous, she breaks eye contact with the interviewer was clearly indicates that she is lying about them, she and Harry both turn red when Carson Daly asks a question about the children and Harry actually avoids talking about the children and doesn't answer Carson's question, it is noticeable that whenever the children are mentioned she always looks anxious and when she talks about them it's as if she makes things up as she doesn't say anything about what joy Archie and Lili bring to her and Harry's lives and she doesn't talk about the sibling bond that Archie and Lili have with each other.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Where's Sophie today? Doesn't she usually stand with Camilla and Catherine?

Edward's looking more like his father these days, and Anne like her mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes you're right @Nuttynana our country is fucked if there's another war because we're populated with useless indoctrinated young people, and others who've come here for money and don't give a crap about our country and our heritage.

I've started not to care what happens to the next generation now because they deserve their deconstructed country that they so despise.

When the older generation is gone history will be rewritten by these wankers who hate us. We will all be branded evil while the doors will be open for anyone to come here and take over.
Meanwhile the pious virtue signalling elites like the Harkles will be well insulated from the subsequent consequences of this tit.
The press refer to the chaos as religious hatred and support for Palestine, but the mob is no different to the twats who glued themselves to priceless paintings and wee'd on memorials, and BLM activists. It's an excuse to cause disruption pretending to be morally outraged, and many of them are likely white middle-class jumping on the bandwagon wearing Palestinian scarves with their Boden jackets. They'll slink back to Hampstead exhausted feeling virtuous and whip up hemp lattes.

No. 10 is squabbling over who's causing division and not pandering correctly. The division is those who arrived here to disrupt our society, unchecked and unmonitored, and the people who let them in wring their hands fretting about policing.

But when push comes to shove, I think we might be pleasantly surprised at the snowflakes. The fighting genes aren't far from the surface and they might do us proud if it came to it.

ETA
@LadyMuck
I was surprised to read of the Ho cosying up to Republican Griffin to possibly help her court case against Sam, as I thought Obama appointee Honeywell would have been a Democrat?

ETA 2 Stupid post me
They'd cosy up to anybody or anything if he'd got money, viz. the gangrenous Weinstein.

I hope the Police hose the cowardly rats down with water cannon. :coronation: :coronation: :coronation: :devilish:🌂🐳💦💧

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Where's Sophie today? Doesn't she usually stand with Camilla and Catherine?

Edward's looking more like his father these days, and Anne like her mother.
Edward is looking quite well yes it is odd no Sophie hope She is ok

Reactions: 23
Edward is looking quite well yes it is odd no Sophie hope She is ok
I think Sophie is usually on the balcony next to Camilla and Catherine.

I was pleased to see Edward looking so well today

Reactions: 27
The welsh minister (bald bloke) not signing God Save the King. He should have stayed at home. When he was laying his wreath, he swaggered over to the cenotaph like he was taking his empties back to the bar.
I noticed him, a youngish man, but wasn’t he the S N P chap Stephen Flynn ….. the third of the political leaders to lay their wreath after Rishi Sunak and Keir Starmer. A disgrace, looked like he didn’t want to be there. He was holding his wreath upside down as the label attached to the top (which I presume said who the wreath was from) was flapping about at the bottom …… everyone else managed to get it right except him.

• Angry
  • Sick
I hope you are watching these proud Vets hazza they put thier lives on the line for real not hiding away playing a f##king playstation hang your head in shame you ginger TWUNT

• Heart
I saw a good segment of it ; Their Majesties looked superb, as did The Prince & Princess of Wales and The Princess Royal ; I was touched by the 101 Yr old veteran in a wheelchair attending- one of a dozen similar , I think it was said....

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is what he's always like, an odious little man

• Sick
Me getting ready for the next thread & getting DAM excited about dropping more BS on the Gruesomes!!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm going to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Invictus were mentioned at the Festival of Remembrance last night, and Scotty's Little Soldiers are marching today (I think for only the second time, the first being last year apparently). I think the Royal British Legion have taken over Invictus now, and I know I'm being paranoid, but are we being slowly prepared for TOS to come back?

• Sick
  • Wow
I'm going to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but Invictus were mentioned at the Festival of Remembrance last night, and Scotty's Little Soldiers are marching today (I think for only the second time, the first being last year apparently). I think the Royal British Legion have taken over Invictus now, and I know I'm being paranoid, but are we being slowly prepared for TOS to come back?
The Royal British Legion taking over Invictus is great if that's the case - anything to distance/remove has- beenbot ........

Reactions: 27
NO NO NO NO now that that Invictus is under TRBL it was quite rightly included last night & Scotty's Little Soldiers are first and foremost are very relevent today no matter who charities they are

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.