Harry & Meghan #389 Honey, I've Misplaced the Kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the Harkles' invitation get lost in the post - don't you just hate it when that happens ;) 🤣 🙄 🤣

The men in grey suits probably sent the invite to Montyshitto - where neither of them live these days .....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did the Harkles' invitation get lost in the post - don't you just hate it when that happens ;) 🤣 🙄 🤣

The men in grey suits probably sent the invite to Montyshitto - where neither of them live these days .....
No stamp on the envelope- duck them, let the cunts pay at the other end 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
the meds are great can't feel a thing and just had a wonderful nap pure bliss
Rest is one of the best things for your bag after trauma like that. But the ordeal you went though to find used was shameful. Just because you start feeling better, don't be fooled. Treat your back to the utmost of care. Don't reach for something because you feel a little better.

Ontopic- Sparey is a Turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is anyone getting the new thread ready, or is it too early?
---
I started it, I hooe.....https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-390-shes-so-vein.42526/

Thanks to @meemewfor the winning title.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.