Harry & Meghan #389 Honey, I've Misplaced the Kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this what you mean?

Thanks @wibble for posting this, but it says "Bad Gateway" and I can't get in!
I've just been looking at the loads of photos of the Harkles travelling to the Katy Perry concert with their new A list besties, and think it never happened. The photos are captioned how excited they were all hugging on the tarmac before boarding, the Sussexes "joining them", but the Sussexes don't appear in a single photo with the A listers.
Why is the DM writing about their being there when they weren't?

The Stoat is pictured very blurry walking after landing back home, but I don't think it was him and he's alone and it could have been taken any time. I think it's Overbite Stoat.

I don't think it was Harald at the Katy concert or the Beyonce concert either, looking sulky and distant. It could be overbite Stoat, as all the photos are very blurred but quite clear of the Ho and it's definitely her.
My guess is they gatecrashed, her and Overbite, and manufactured a fake story of travelling with A listers.
None of them know the Stoat well and wouldn't be able to tell him apart from the morose Overbite Stoat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Thanks @wibble for posting this, but it says "Bad Gateway" and I can't get in!
It works alright for me...
Anywho, it's Steeple Times and it points out that Omar was directly tweeting at and about Yankee Wally, so the Police would have needed to do much investigating.

As I remember it, it was Boozy who Yankee Wally said the police were investigating.
But it was all that stuff about the VIP Protection Department, or whatever it was called, that later was claimed not to exist...

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It works alright for me...
Anywho, it's Steeple Times and it points out that Omar was directly tweeting at and about Yankee Wally, so the Police would have needed to do much investigating.

As I remember it, it was Boozy who Yankee Wally said the police were investigating.
But it was all that stuff about the VIP Protection Department, or whatever it was called, that later was claimed not to exist...
Thanks Wibble, since "X" I can't see tweets on here so miss a lot.

Going back to the Stoat attendance at the 2 concerts, all the press coverage of both events is a mixture of clear photos of the Stoat from other events, plus a couple of Overbite Stoat at the concerts to fool us.
MEGA1056122_001.jpg

Overbite Stoat sulking at the Katy Perry concert with his long ear.
images.jpeg

Overbite Stoat at Jackson Hole with his long ear.

1095135_6453837_7_updates.jpg

The Real Stoat's ear, shorter and more rounded, a different shaped hole in the middle. Different hair growth on sideburns.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The Stoat is pictured very blurry walking after landing back home, but I don't think it was him and he's alone and it could have been taken any time. I think it's Overbite Stoat.
I think it's telling that in the airport pictures not one is shown of Harry and Meghan together and to me it looks like they went off in separate directions as Meghan remained with the bodyguard whilst Harry went off on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When I was little I was made to sit in the dining hall all afternoon because I wouldn't eat the prunes with pink custard they served up. Gak. Couldn't do it even now.
We were made to line up and show the cook (who in retrospect couldn't have given SFA) what we hadn't eaten 🤪

One the plus side I got my revenge on the dinner lady who made me eat aaaall the lumpy mash on my plate by honking it straight back into said plate 🤮 TBF I was sickening with the chicken pox but she wouldn't have known that...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But why would anyone want to try to look like him 😨
Especially since they'd have to have quite a lot of head hair thinned out to look like pubes then most off the top to complete that tonsured testicle look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, since I can't tell anyone IRL and you all are my family ❤, my new tablet is here! And not a medical pill this time 😂 although I do need antibiotics and bronchodilators and antihistamines 🤧

Bought a mid-range tablet for my digital design work - hoping to be able to design nice stickers and other materials for candles and general use. For years I did it all on my laptop with just the trackpad, but now my muscles can't tolerate that kind of painstaking work.

Still waiting on the pen (no ETA yet) and the screen protector (matte next week and glossy ones in a couple of days). Mum was making a face but she knows it's for work and not a status thing.

I'm excited though. Also feeling very guilty for spending on myself. But mostly excited because I can finally draw! Though I'll never draw Smegs because she keeps markling my crafts 😂😂😂 I'm currently looking at the really lovely "shades of orange with a white line" coaster tray that I'd tried making 😭😭😭

If anyone has any recommendations for drawing apps etc, would love to hear!

What else? The Harkles are still cunts 🤷

Oh look here's Smegs in her newest dress!

The Pup and I had fun chasing a housefly today 😂 didn't know it was Smegs or we would have worked harder to swat it 😂
Right I am back with knowlege! If it’s iPad use pocreate, android and iOS there is auto desk draw and on laptop/pc there is Sai paint..

Hope that helps @ChaoticArtist :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a 4 1/2 hour layover at Changi Airport next March so I plan on looking for William’s tree.
How good is it seeing Harold so miserable. I want him to stay miserable and married for a long time for the way he has treated his family and for all the animal abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
AGC Blind - bye bye plastic boi

54. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/05 **3**
Apparently the alliterate one's lapdog was about to be replaced which is why you have seen the full court press from him trying to make everyone else look bad. Oh, and of course the new book. Meghan Markle/Omid Scobie/”Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy’s Fight for Survival” (Harry and Meghan's biographer Omid Scobie brands Prince William 'power hungry' and King Charles 'unpopular' as he promotes his 'explosive' new book on the Royal Family)

• Wow
Reactions: 26

words fail me but it looks like hazza and his witch have started to up thier game in being complete cunts to KC3 And I bet any moneny this is to make Him look bad on the eve of the offical opening parliment Now they are not smart enough for this Someone is def pulling thier strings TRF should up thier guard on security eshesp on the cyber side of things

Reactions: 34

words fail me but it looks like hazza and his witch have started to up thier game in being complete cunts to KC3 And I bet any moneny this is to make Him look bad on the eve of the offical opening parliment Now they are not smart enough for this Someone is def pulling thier strings TRF should up thier guard on security eshesp on the cyber side of things
😁 I don't think they were invited.

After all KC3 will have loads of people to see and William probably wouldn't attend if Sparry and Smegz dared to show their faces.
Why would Charles spoil his own party? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 32
😁 I don't think they were invited.

After all KC3 will have loads of people to see and William probably wouldn't attend if Sparry and Smegz dared to show their faces.
Why would Charles spoil his own party? 😁
Good! 😎😎

I'm bleeping glad they weren't invited, Scotch. Shows how much they are disliked😃

Those two need to go & play on Interstate 101.
In the fast lane 😎😎😃
---
Harry and Meghan #390 she's an ugly old hoe ; between them, they've nowhere to go

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.