Harry & Meghan #389 Honey, I've Misplaced the Kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bellatrix Lestrange on the winning thread title!

We've discussed KC3's possible abdication, his visit to Kenya and of course we have documented... attention-seeking behavior on the part of the Gruesome Twosome. If someone wishes to add to the summary I would be most grateful.

As of thread #388, we've collectively made over 388,000 posts. On #500 we will have to acknowledge the proliferation of our discussion and keep moving forward to one million!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Thanks for new thread. I would have done it but I was viewing via my phone and havent got the hang of threadstarting via phone.
I need my laptop to do it.

So, thanks for doing it.
And a great title - the second most liked post in the whole thread. Well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lady C

Roses and pansies? Lady C doubts that William has roses or pansies in his garden or Haz either. Some of Haz's body language is effeminate, perhaps a sign of his immaturity?

Smeg's interest in gays? Tied into being socially ambitious and her best mate is Marcus A.

Byline? Pushing an alternative narrative and trying to rebrand the Harkles as popular and TRF jealous. They need to push this angle to justify the Harkles' complaints. İt shows the wild inconsistencies and lies the Harkles have been telling..

A title doesn't automatically demand respect? Smeg doesn't behave with dignity and people have seen through her phony and unlikeable facade.

Gaslighting (İnsanity)? The scam is up because everyone knows the Harkles' true colours.

Will justice prevail and how will it all end? The Harkles' actions have exposed them as arrogant, ignorant, pretentious and egotistical spoilt brats. They are unmasked for what they are and dismissed. They are punishing themselves by revealing themselves. They are a dog and pony show who have focused attention on the rest of TRF's accomplishments.

Fiji market behaviour? Another instance where Smeg exposed herself as being self-indulgent, spoilt, enraged and entitled.

Americans turning into royal family supporters? With or without lipstick the Harkles are still pigs. America is ready for them to leave already.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks for the new thread and fantastic title.
I saw this on Reddit and I think it’s spot on…
She just never really understood that it wasn’t going to be all ball gowns, tiaras and glittering assignments did she?
That much of it would be dull, unrelenting duty that she was never going to enjoy or fit into in a million years.

IMG_2058.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Happy Halloweenie! 🎃 Love the witch hats very appropriate.

@VC10 I'd love to hear what Jennifer and Clarissa might have to say about the Cunts... probably something like
It's definitely Ashley Cole's fault.

Wouldn't it be funny to show up at a party dressed like Smeg & a bunch of the people she's ghosted? You'd need a giant group and a people carrier!
A beleaguered but drugged Haz carrying the dollies in a backpack while he's feeling up an assistant or nanny (David did it first!) 🧙‍♀️ 👻

Has anyone seen Over The Garden Wall? Beautiful animated series perfect for Halloween; metaphors for death. 10/10

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks @Bellatrix Lestrange and @YeltsinsTank
And @LadyMuck
BookWorm

C's visit to Kenya.
The rehashing of history is irtitating, people wanting apologies and reparations. The Palace said this visit would acknowledge past abuses, but this is deja vu as in 2013 Britain gave a settlement of 20M. We've made major contributions to Kenya and were the first country to abolish slavery. What more do they want and for how long? Other nations have suffered too and we need to move on.

Stoat appointment to Board of Africa Parks.
AP works across borders and is a non-government non-profit organisation based in South Africa. Harald was a popular figure and has not been demoted, will be involved in management and it's a sort of job.

BookWorm stressed that the following is speculation from sources:
Regardless of the loved-up photos, the Harkle relationship is over and worsened after the death of HM. Harald informed his father, and that BetterUp was over too. Harald will need somewhere to go and something to do, and will need a base in the UK. His father put out feelers to AP and the result was this position on the AP Board. Harald will split his time between the UK, US and Africa.

His father has a 5-year plan. It's his hope that Harald can be reintegrated into royal life, but the plan does not include the Ho. The split will be announced early next year but there will be no talk of divorce. The Ho is allegedly permanently in BH near WME. Not sure about the Flatpacks.

Her attorney Rick Genow's office is also in BH.
BookWorm also mentioned a 2022 Africa visit by the Stoat welcoming Americans on behalf of AP. He was photographed arriving at Maputo (?) Airport. We saw several photos, but didn't we conclude that these were odd and photoshopped, weird shots with the delegates where he was always on the fringes, including photoshops with Kagame? It seems he didn't go to Africa at all and was actually somewhere else.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Thank you YeltsinsTank for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Bellatrix Lestrange on the title.

I thought Smeg looked a shocker when she was at the event in this dress but the whole thing looks even worse in every way when you see it all next to the bomb Jessica "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" Rabbit and Julia Roberts.

Reactions: 35
Yes it’s too quiet - there’s something brewing. Maybe she’s finally launching the Tig2 to pounce when Scabies book comes out.

Reactions: 28
Oh Charles!! The rage this comment will cause in ILBW!! Too bad we can’t see it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thank you YeltsinsTank for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Bellatrix Lestrange on the title.

I thought Smeg looked a shocker when she was at the event in this dress but the whole thing looks even worse in every way when you see it all next to the bomb Jessica "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" Rabbit and Julia Roberts.

That was the event that my childhood acquaintance was at (I think I mentioned it at the time) and she said that the dress was even more ill-fitting in person - way too tight and totally inappropriate.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.