Harry & Meghan #389 Honey, I've Misplaced the Kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled upon this on Reddit… not even contained to dedicated threads there. The disgust is becoming mainstream
Posted a comment which was long winded but the "hate" is summed up by a phrase used here recently.

Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be the captain.

With regards to Meghan (and Harry also) they tried but failed to sink that boat. Another phrase could have easily applied to them - If you can't be the Captain then be the Lighthouse that guides it.

They decided not be Lighthouses with their move overseas. Instead they decided to be hand grenades and they decided to pull the pins on them trying to destroy a Battleship from their cast off Dingy.

Unless you're crazy/unhinged (think Sugar Cultists) then most people (general public, family, potential commercial suitors) rightly despise being anywhere near proverbial grenades on a dingy in the ocean and hate the idea of it even when seeing that the idiots aboard keep on pulling the pins on them and lobbing them at a Battleship. At least the likes of Oprah and Sunshine Sachs made a swim for shore. 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Isn't Katy Perry something to do with the Princes Trust or an ambassador for something to do with KC3.

Lionel Ritchie too. He said he had known KC3 for a while.

I think that's why KC3 invited them to the Coronation and asked them to perform at the concert.
YES I remember this being said at the time

Reactions: 25
Thats the part where Meghan really should be getting some payback. Samantha, along with some youtubers, and various critical accounts on X were targeted by Boozy and the sugar squad relentlessly.
I would love Samantha to be able to prove that the attacks on her were instigated by Smegz.
Didn't Sadie Quinlan, after a police investigation into the attacks on her, tweet that the attacks had been traced by police directly back to Scrotus Omid? Of have I got that wrong? I thought it was on this thread. Omid went to ground for a while but was soon back stirring again.
No action was taken against him by the police as far as we know. Because the culprit was a Royal and the Royals are untouchable and beyond the law, all of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Most of this has been covered. William's success in Singapore, the mature and sensible relationship the Waleses have with the press which gives the press and public what they want in exchange for their family being left in peace.
Contrast this with the dysfunctional cat and mouse games played by the Sussexes.
BookWorm grumbled that the Beckhams walked past their fans without a wave or a smile. (Don't know where this was). The Beckham's should remember that it's the fans to whom they owe their fame and fortune.

Reactions: 36
Interesting that it was their bodyguard who was wearing a poppy and not shitbag Hairplugs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Didn't Sadie Quinlan, after a police investigation into the attacks on her, tweet that the attacks had been traced by police directly back to Scrotus Omid? Of have I got that wrong? I thought it was on this thread. Omid went to ground for a while but was soon back stirring again.
No action was taken against him by the police as far as we know. Because the culprit was a Royal and the Royals are untouchable and beyond the law, all of them.
Is this what you mean?

Reactions: 19
King's speech tomorrow in Parliament- first time for a king in 70 years

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My personal assistant, Pete, trying to pave my way and explain to God,
why I steal so many memes about Smegs and The Ginger Stain... :LOL:
1699301053770.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You and your dad obviously had a close and loving relationship, and his loss is recent and raw. But that's not always the case. I wasn't close to my dad, but was fond of him and don't grieve for him given that he left when I was little.
I don't think Harald likes his father at all, or his father's wife, and it could be mutual despite the PR and invitations which I suspect are issued with no expectation that they will be accepted - or genuine hope they will be accepted. His actions and books suggest he's got it in for his father.
Not sure about William. This is a very closed family with the sorts of secrets that ours would never have, and I think that what we know for facts is the tip of the iceberg.

My dad is gone almost 18 years and I would give anything for a single hour more with him. I am sure that all of PP and HMTLQ's family (save the Harold vine) feel the same way. It's even more bizarre when you consider how he has moaned and groaned about his mother's death

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.