Harry & Meghan #383 Don’t let the Dior hit you on your way out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Libitina for the title! the top comment in the entire thread :)

Recap: I have no idea what's going on TBH, All I know is KC3 and QC are in France getting standing ovations and looking knockout in Dior :)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Eugenie's podcast is back and she's secured Theresa May as her first guest. And I doubt Eugenie will try and make Theresa's recollections and experiences all about her. Spotify would probably have done better spending their money on Euge. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Eugenie's podcast is back and she's secured Theresa May as her first guest. Spotify would probably have done better spending their money on her. :LOL:

Good for her!

Can you imagine how useless Peg feels right now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I will never ever stop laughing at this.
I might suggest that, as it is a somewhat slow period in the
Screenshot_20230922_131339_Chrome.jpg
Harkle Comedy show, we use this thread as a montage/in memoriam of Harkle fashion moments. The thread title got me thinking

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Eugenie's podcast is back and she's secured Theresa May as her first guest. And I doubt Eugenie will try and make Theresa's recollections and experiences all about her. Spotify would probably have done better spending their money on Euge. :LOL:

Sorry but she annoys the tit out of me. Good luck to her but whatever.
Now, in the meantime, are there any medical professionals here on Tattle who can medically explain wtf is going on here with the FrankenMeghanVein?
Screenshot_20230922_132308_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is from 2018 although I don’t remember it from the time.
Her Royal Heinous’.
That subtitler just instinctively knew didn’t they? 😂🤣
From Reddit …

IMG_1994.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I will never ever stop laughing at this.
I might suggest that, as it is a somewhat slow period in theView attachment 2465520 Harkle Comedy show, we use this thread as a montage/in memoriam of Harkle fashion moments. The thread title got me thinking
Thanks for the new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan & fab title @Libitina 😁

Down to business. I've not seen this photo before :oops::

%2F7d%2Fc0%2Fe9%2F7dc0e94ce374da1524e948a305419efc.jpg

Rachel dear, you are supposed to find your zen not flash it to the entire world.

Put me right off my lunch that has 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.