Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Couldn't bloody stand her, and Cully got on me sick as well (although minor compared to the cunty Harkles)
Cully always seemed to get herself tangled up with dodgy blokes involved in the crime - not quite the innocent madam she pretended to be - until she met that smarmy git & went off to the Antipodes. A bit too convenient if you ask me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if she wasn't in cahoots with Joyce and doing a runner before she was exposed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Minge isn't going to have any luck as the face of Dior/Hermes/ Ralf Lauren/ all the labels that she wore and wanted to merch and show them that she could sell their product. All the top brands have royalty attached and they will not give her any hope.

Has she tried Zara ( yes Sionarah Zara !) Primary/ George at Asda:unsure:. she may have better luck there;)
F&F at Tesco would be her level - they can probably find her some of that teflon coated, wrinkle free polyester stuff 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

merched bach

Copied from last thread

Apparently a UK5 (US7) but frankly even with wearing her shoes big, they look way bigger than that. Kim K is a US7, and Me-again is bigger than that.

her feet are no way size 5 UK. I have a size 4 1/2 and hers look HUGE in comparison. Even when wearing completely flat shoes my feet don’t look like that. I was thinking she must be around a UK7 or 8 at least.
I also wear size 4.1/2

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
@Chita has received no criticism from anybody on this thread, least of all from me. Your above post, Violet, refers to me but is completely misdirected as I made it plain to @Chita that my criticism was directed at the Invictus Board and not at her. It could not have been clearer. I can only conclude that she didn't read my reply saying so as she then posted that her writing to the IG Board was (according to me, Cinnamon) "feeble and pointless". I never said that.
Oh damn, I didn’t read it that way, but if it looks that way I’m so so sorry. Let me go see how I mucked up, I can ask to get it removed, You are one of the good guys! We all pretty much are. But I;d never besmirch you. Let me see how I can fix this.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Caught out again, lying
As a former journalist, that is utter bullshit. I have both attended and organised such dinners and get-togethers. They are quite necessary because the functions of the Press aren't limited to just reporting information to the public. The Press also relays the concerns of the people to the Government. It's not a one-way relationship. Sometimes long-term policies have to be discussed. Mediapersons are also stakeholders, being citizens, and their input is also considered important especially since they see and hear a lot more than an average member of the public would. And members of the Press have their own issues and concerns. These get-togethers provide them with an opportunity to advocate for themselves.

These two lazy asses need to get up and get a hobby, if they still don't want to work. The Devil has settled in the empty idleness that is their skulls, and had entire generations of little Devils. Spewing lies and shite all the time. Shit-stirring cunts. No wonder they chose a mansion with 16 bathrooms.

Please excuse any typos I'm tired.

ETA: Our Constitution, which is modelled on the Constitutions of many different countries, considers the Press as the fourth pillar of democracy. The Press is supposed to work together with the Government for the development of the country and against, if need be, for the protection of the rights of the people. No one is cutting under the table deals at these dinners. So I don't see why they can't do any team-building together 🤷

Last edited:
A black oval has appeared on the right of my iPad screen with a magnifyng glass symbol and the word Search. I can't get rid of it, can anyone help? :( !!!
ETA it stays in the same place when I scroll down.
ETA it's really annoying
I had this on the last thread (on Android phone), it appeared out of nowhere, but it's not showing on this thread, thank goodness!

Chita

VIP Member
So, I’d say she’s worse off professionally than she was before Hazno, However she’s now positioned herself in the Catbird Seat for Gifting.

You'd think by now there would be nobody left who hasnt seen through her, but there are still some who have not seen the light.

Incredible but sadly true.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member

The Osbournes rip Aitch & Smeg to shreds!
The CAS Squad lost a member this week... our geriatric Cavalier Spaniel. 😢 💔
She was our son's 2nd bd gift; she Omost (that's how he used to spell it) made it to his 16th birthday. She was going blind and had dementia, lived and loved much longer than the vet predicted. I know the other pups understand but they're very sad, sleeping all day and not interested in treats. RIP Candy 🍬
Question: Does SPOILER and Off Topic not work on a mobile? I only use my cel and it never works. Apologies. View attachment 2464017

SlavaUkraini condolences on the sad loss of Candy to you and your family.
RIP Candy 🐶🌈💐

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
In England we can also pay £111 a year which covers all of your prescriptions and there is another service of you require HRT.
That's what my Partners got, a pre-pay card . He gets lots of meds

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Oooooooh.....I LOVE Midsomer Murders. Do you remember which season and episode?

I'll leave an extra snack of your choice in the VIP room if you provide the info! :D
Oh I'm binge watching as I missed most 1st time around as kids were babies. I've just seen this one! Season 3 Episode 3 Judgement day

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Lady C means by saying smegs stinks of BO and PO? BO = body odor but what does PO stand for? I don’t mean to be thick but I don’t want to assume.

Confused…🤔
Lady C was talking about divisive perfumes so BO is probably Black Orchid, which is a bit of a Marmite perfume. You either love it or you hate it. Not sure what PO could be though.

• Haha