Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
I didn't know until today that PC was interviewed by John Stevens of Scotland Yard about Diana's note that "her husband was planning an accident...brake failure and serious head injuries...so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke" (not true).
and why was that pray? it wouldn't by chance have anything to do with the campaign of Martin Bachir feeding her paranoia by falsifying every kind of documents and isolating her from her brother once he started asking uncomfortable questions, by producing more falsified documents "proving" Earl Spencer was "bought" by the palace and MI5. if there is one person guilty of Diana's death, that's Martin Bachir.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Well it certainly looks like she knows she is being filmed they way she is dancing ….. the over wiggling of her arse, the lifting of her hair and the pouting of the lips …..posing moves if ever I saw one. This woman is so full of herself “Look at me, look at me”.

Edit …. Just looked at the dancing vid again and the older chap a few seats across from her doesn’t seem over impressed, in fact he has just carried on chewing whatever he is eating! Lol and where’s H disappeared to? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
Wouldn't surprise me if the little scenario was planned. Him grumpy, her and mama grift dancing. Just to keep the publicity machine going, knowing everyone will pick up on it
Pretty stupid to plan to look bored and miserable at a Beyoncé concert. Seeing that Beyonce and especially Jay Z wouldn’t be too happy to see a bored & miserable man at their concert. Yeah, thats a really good vibe & advertisement for Beyoncé & Jay Z. As others have stated, Beyoncé & Jay Z would not be happy with bored, miserable posts being shown associated with their concert.

BTW Jay Z was in the VIP area with the other A listers and at one time dancing along side Kris Jenner. The losers were not invited into the VIP area. I doubt very much Beyoncé gave them free tickets. They got there’s somewhere else. This kind of publicity is going to be never ending but take comfort that they are being shut out of the VIP areas at least.

• Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Just got this ad on my fb feed. If they do a ginger version it would be perfect for Sparry

Screenshot (165).png

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
As far as I am aware, there is only one member of the RF who has been the subject of rumours of sexual assaults and has expressed the wish to visit Ukraine and it isn't Andrew.

Just sayin'

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Sorry don't believe this crap. Kate will not go against William and if he doesn't want to talk to Harold then neither will Kate.
Charles is another matter but why would any of them want to ruin a trip to Scotland by inviting the ginger turnip?
It's utter garbage.
Am way behind, as usual, but I 100% agree.
Obviously I don't know her personally 😁 but imo, Kate is the type of person who has the attitude of - 'hit me all you like with your rubbish and made up stories, it won't bother me much, but go for someone I love ie William or the children and you're as good as dead to me.'

Not a snowball's chance in hell will she ever try to have any kind of peace-keeping role involving Harry. Not a chance. I also think that William respects her opinions hugely. I would say she has the respect and trust of Charles also. She has taken up her role with great dignity and responsibility from the start. And that pair crossed her, at their peril. They thought because she was pleasant towards them, at the start, that she was a soft touch. Anything but, imo.

PS 'ginger turnip' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 At least a turnip is useful!

• Heart
  • Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
He's being Barbiefied!

He looks so dejected there as if He would rather be at home on the playstation

I have been refered back to the Gastro people they are testing for celiac disease now , have a food diray to fill in and more blood tests also been told to up my protin in take as I am starting to feel muscle weakness etc but struggling to eat proper because of the gastro issues have given me a sort of mental block re eating just tired of being ill now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

toninottony

VIP Member
Wow shocking if true. :eek:
The Harkle show at the Beyonce concert and the news about Prince Andrew are connected, the first being a distraction.
The Ho is desperate to show how in love they are, but Harald looks contemptuous. She tried to get backstage to see Beyonce but failed - "Do you know who I am?" stuff.
The SS are fighting back.

On PA Celt believes the story to be totally true and it will destroy him. What he did in the Ukraine is shocking and 100 times worse than anything Harold did to any women, but it can't be posted here as too sensitive. This will be coming out sooner than we think, along with more PA appearances as they try to rehabilitate him. The Foreign Office will not release the files until 2065.
If this testimony has teeth, which Celt thinks it has.
Two minor points.
Celt said that this Beyonce circus was connected and a distraction from PA, but the Stoats arranged the Beyonce photos etc so why would they do that to distract from PA?
Also, if what PA did is that bad why will he make more public appearances, if what Celt says is correct, to rehabilitate him? If she's right, shouldn't he be locked up rather than rehabilitated?
She seems convinced that the testimony is genuine. We don't know. Awful anyway how things like this can be flung around with no proof.
I think the Andrew stuff is a bunch of bullshit trying to deflect from other crap

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
1693675678448.png

Oh where oh where did the googoo eyes go?
Oh where oh where can they be?
With his moobs on display and her glare set to flay

Oh where oh where did the googoo eyes go?
With his show in the pits and her skirt up to her tits,
The googoo eyes called it quits.

Now granted, I am not a pop/hip hop/rap fan,
1693675963590.png
1693675996976.png

but this is just silly.

True Divas-in the best sense of the word
1693676306758.png
1693676592629.png
1693677009197.png

Leontyne Price..................Maria Callas.......................................................................................................Anna Netrebko

• Heart