Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Smegz in her white vest again. She needs to wear bra, they're almost down to her waist. Like mine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
We have proof smegs reads here!! There we were just a few days ago mocking her dancing on the Netflix prog and I bet she thought "I will show them!" And boy has she shown us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Yorkie99

Thanks for posting it.
I don't understand though.
Who returned from St Tropez?

Had Harry ordered the gaming equipment but Wiliam sent it back?
Freebie from al-Fayed after their holiday on his yacht.
---
The inference is he is part of a pae dophile ring where children are procured and taken to the high profile ring members in private places etc etc
---

Protected tweet.
What does it say?

This Andrew stuff is more likely Harkle worshippers trying to distract from the flop Invictus docu and the ridiculing of them at the Beyonce gig.

Whenever there is criticism of them their worshippers always cry, "but what about Andrew."
No fan of Andrew's but it strikes me this is hot on the heels of him being seen with PPoW. Someone is trying to divide the family. Who could possibly benefit from that? 🤔

• Sick

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C

Gyles Brandreth speaks with approval of TRF? He is a close friend of Camilla's and maintains that the royals are going about business as usual and they are less focused on the Harkles' antics. The Harkles have turned out to be self-murderous and everything they do reduces positive interest in them.

Haz is the 3rd wheel? Doria seems to be a permanent fixture in the Harkles' lives/living arrangements. Birds of a feather flock together where smoking w**d is concerned.

Smeg's embarassing dance moves? Media manipulation to distract from negative press on İnvictus. Harkles' photos were leaked to spin the narrative that Smeg was having a great time with Abigail Spencer. Also to increase speculation on the state of the marriage with Haz captured looking miserable. Very telling that there were no photos with Queen Bey backstage.

Haz in Africa - will it go ahead? HOİ has been a flop. NF does not appear to have given it a push or manipulated the figures. NF wants water to seek its own level as the Harkles are difficult to work with, thankless, and talentless. Lady C suggests that NF have almost decided to back Smeg (Suits) in favour of Haz but will regret another bad decision if this is so.

Will William strip Haz of princely titles when he is king? Distinct possibility. PoW is steely. Pussyfooting by TRF has been down to the racist card being played.

• Heart
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Big thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the new thread and recap and congrats to @SweetSummerChild for the brilliant title.

Why is it all Dorito recently? We saw neither hide nor hair of her for years and now she is popping up everywhere. Is she going to be chief witness in the divorce? Will she be 'holder of the receipts' magically pulled from up her sleeve as the trial proceeds? Her presence is definitely part of a Smegaplan and H is being led like a lamb to the slaughter! This is not going to end well for him unless dear Papa opens his wallet very wide to satiate her appetite for money.

images-2.jpeg

• Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Well it certainly looks like she knows she is being filmed they way she is dancing ….. the over wiggling of her arse, the lifting of her hair and the pouting of the lips …..posing moves if ever I saw one. This woman is so full of herself “Look at me, look at me” and is sooooooooooooo fake in everything she does.
… and no A listers ( or b, c , d listers come to mention it) within spitting distance of them .

It’s the little things Brenda , that are the most satisfying.

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
If anyone would like to, the info in this pic is enough to find the video and it’s hellish. I have PTSD from one of the last jobs I dealt with as a serving person and i can’t describe what it’s like.
I am 100% certain that Ginge would have been able to access help very quickly, without fuss. I ended up in a very dark place because our NHS is too stretched and it took a lot to be brought back to some semblance of life.

by decrying the support he got he is minimising those of us that truly couldn’t access help and it makes me all dizzy and red inside.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

ChipDex

VIP Member
She's a mealy mouth/mealy bug. Ugh I hate those creatures. Cuddly looking, but so insidious. Difficult to get rid of, infestation occurs within seconds. And they leave soooo many eggs behind. And they're so disgusting if you accidentally touch one. Icky. Hasn't rained in a few days now so they're back and I hate them 😭😭😭

Woke up late with flu symptoms and now everything hurts. Hoping that I'll crash soon 💤
Hope you feel better soon. Look after yourself.

Usually Meghan gets on my last nerve but this concert outing didn't bother me. Seeing her down in the celebrity pit was like seeing her reabsorbed back into Hollywood, where she's one of many in a sea of different faces and talents. It really removes her from the prestige and mystique of the RF, but that's where she wants to be. So it's a win for everyone. She can take pics with Beyonce and the RF can take pics with Heads of State. I just feel like the separation is over and complete.

Finally.

It was only 4 years ago that Beyonce, Jay Z, Bob Iger, etc were lined up waiting to be presented to the Sussexes at the infamous Lion King premiere.

Now, as you point out, she's just one among many Hollywood types mingling in the crowd. And on the end of a group photo, no longer in the middle, which she would have been as a working member of the RF. She's no longer got the Royal cachet which set her apart from the regular celebrity crowd. Even the kids' titles are basically random. As someone posted the other day, there are plenty of people in the US with assorted Prince/Princess titles. But without an active RF, they don't really mean a lot.

For Smeg it's essentially 2016/2017 all over again. But with a better crowd.

ITA that she's where she wants to be. Where she's longed to be for years. And she honestly believes she's achieving something more impressive than the RF. And deep down Haz absolutely knows she isn't.

I saw a screenshot of a new Heat article posted elsewhere. It's bigging up the Kardashian link and said something about the Harkles possibly making a guest appearance on one of their shows.

If it's remotely true, that will surely be the very end of what little credibility the pair have left as Royals.

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
We've seen more of shy, retiring, privacy loving Dorito this past 2 weeks than in the last 5 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Hot off the press......... a sneak preview of Hazbeen's outfit for his final speech at the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games .......

images.jpg

He's getting to like 'the silver look' so I'm told 😁
images.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
We're all ugly b!tches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*Ugly bitches who can dance 🤣

Just has a quick look at Myra's posts. She's really not happy about the responses to her dancing is she?

I suppose that after all that "sexy" "twerking" she's bound to be butt-hurt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha