Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titter Ye Not

Why are they standing like they are socially distancing from each other? Are they trying to get out of the of way of TW throwing her limbs around? Just looking at her clapping, you can tell she hasn’t an ounce of rhythm.

I know my eyes won’t thank me but I want to see a full length picture of the outfit TW is wearing. Is it a mini skirt?

I think Doria is helping to fulfil the diversity quota and take away from the fact that they only seem to have white friends.

Reactions: 47

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thank you Dan Dan and Sweet Summer Child.

Lots of favourable comments on Al-Fayed, how he was a good employer who treated people kindly. Sad that he never gave up trying to find out the truth about the Paris tunnel crash, and died still not knowing.

The crash was ruled an accident after lengthy investigation. Years ago I dismissed the conspiracy theories, and when the Met Police produced Operation Paget in 2006 that was that for me, it was just a tragedy. I didn't know until today that PC was interviewed by John Stevens of Scotland Yard about Diana's note that "her husband was planning an accident...brake failure and serious head injuries...so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke" (not true).
Prince Philip declined to assist in the investigation, "No, thank you" he told Stevens.

Now, I don't know. We saw only the other day with Mahfouz that the police will cover things up on Palace orders. How Harold's crimes have been covered up, how the Flatpacks have been covered up, the truth suppressed over how much more we don't know?

Dishonesty is retrospective. You find out someone lied today, and wonder what they lied about in the past.

Before, I'd have never believed these things could happen, but now I think the Establishment collectively are capable of anything.
One reporter commented that despite his wealth, influence and determination, Al-Fayed was no match for the Establishment (MI6, the Met Police and the Palace) and was bound to fail.
Cinny, at our age life's too short to worry about things that happened years and years ago. There was lots of investigations and theories about what could or didn't happen but that is all water under the bridge now and I can't see any way it will be opened up again.

Yes the Establishment are capable of lots of things which we don't like and many we don't even know about, but my way of thinking is that it is them who have it on their conscience, them who lie awake at night. Nothing of what I have done keeps me awake so I'm certainly not going to loose sleep over others actions.

One day H's crimes may come out into the open, the truth about the flatpacks will be known (which I still say has to come from the Harkles and is not the duty of the RF to disclose) but until that time comes we just have to go with what we know as fact and not stuff that is made up by any Tom, Dick or Harry and put out into the media.

One thing I would like to know is, and I hope to get this direct from the horse's mouth, are you still hankering after Neil or Paul or have you given up on both and packed your best nighties away until another hunk takes your eye - you brazen hussy! 😉 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

vretch

VIP Member
I know it’s been said loads already but there’s no way she was at Taylor Swift’s gig , where’s the proof ? seeing as IG is bombarded with pics of her Beyoncé show up.
They were definitely not at Taylor’s. That is why she has made damn sure there are pictures of them being at Beyoncé’s. Not sure she would be too happy about the miserable looking Hasbeen though.

WelshMam

Welsh Bitch here checking in. Also, as she clearly reads here, Myra/Megz, we’ll never stop calling you out, you empty vesseled, sloppy & grifting cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
A very interesting article by Hugo Vickers on the new reign
This on our fave:
It is clear that the King is leaving the door open for his son to return (alone) at some point in the future, which may well not be as distant as some suppose. It is a sad irony that Prince Harry set up the Invictus Games in order to encourage wounded soldiers not to consider themselves victims, while he has turned himself into the very epitome of a victim, forever bemoaning his lot.

• Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
"Acting up? She's at a pop concert. Most people at a pop concert are at times dancing a little, waving their hands sometimes, bopping along, clapping, and at times singing along. In other words, enjoying an effin' pop concert. She's acting normal. I'll give her that. She's actually showing some energy and enjoyment of Beyonce's performance.

Him? Harry is acting like a pissy cunt. It looks like he showed up to the concert in that mood and continued throughout. Shades of Ben Affleck when he's not happy. In order words, he refuses to even put on the pretense in public that he's enjoying it or that they aren't fighting, like a normal person would. Instead Prince Harry, just like Ben Affleck, is wearing his misery on his face the whole night. That one photo where Meghan is looking at him is telling. I can just see her thinking, "What a fucking baby. Keep on sulking all night, asshole." For such a handsy couple, there is distance between them in all the photos. It's hard to explain that away, especially at a music concert where couples are usually affectionate while listening to the music. So they are obviously not getting along that night, at the least. Wait till Beyonce sees his attitude. Jay Z and Beyonce are going to say, "Fuck them. We've stood up for them. We gave them primo box seats. Yet, basic white boy can't even pretend to enjoy the concert." LOL Meghan is going to be so furious with these damning photos showing the perfect couple isn't so perfect and connected after all. He's pouting, and sulking, and his mummy (Meghan) is ignoring it. I predict they ended up in separate bedrooms that night.

Edit: Even if her music isn't his thing, that doesn't explain away his distance from Meghan and no affection between them, since they always make a show of being joined at the hip, holding hands, and all touchy-feely.
Hazno is definitely being a party pooper there. Meghan is obviously a big fan of Beyonce and is hoping they can be mates but he's not playing along and can't be bothered to feign interest.

Perhaps being forced to wear a silver jacket pissed him off 🫢
Or maybe he was busy reading the Tattle threads on his phone 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyBee_Aus

Jacket buttons are on his right hand side here not the left as in the other pics 🤔
The photo where the buttons are on the ‘ladies side’ is a flipped pic….

The pics and video and all the freaking out about them is all a set up. Conveniently, there was clear vision of her dancing and it’s clear she’s dancing like she has an audience. Who picks up their hair for it to fall mid dance?! It’s a clap back for no one believing she was at the Taylor Swift concert.

I watched the ‘dancing’ with the sound off… hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm a professional grudge holder. I'm easy going but once you fuck me off, I'm done and there's no going back. And yes, I might not remember why I walked into a room, but I can list out someone's wrongdoings going back decades ;)
You sound just like me, in my younger days I used to put up with bad behaviour to a point and then would cut someone off when they stepped over the line. My patience has drastically shortened as I've got older. These days if someone hurts my feelings they're out. I always remember bad behaviour and find it hard to forgive. I'd rather spend time on my own than with people who piss me off.
That's probably why my list of friends has drastically reduced in recent years 😄

• Heart

sassyyankee

They have an agreement, don’t they? Some sort of bargain has been struck that they will stay together in name only, come together from time to time for PR outings — like the Beyoncé concert — and live separate lives, chasing their own goals (whatever those might be). As the Flatpacks don’t exist, no need to bother with custody or who is raising them. But they are done with one another for the time being. I do think that ILBW will divorce Sparry, but only when she has her claws on another sure thing, this time one with lots of his own money. Neither of them will ever be happy.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
When he saw the woman taking photos of them instead of acting up like Meghan he decided to detach himself completely which is quite telling IMO as it shows that he is completely fed up with her and that he did not even want to go to the concert.
"Acting up? She's at a pop concert. Most people at a pop concert are at times dancing a little, waving their hands sometimes, bopping along, clapping, and at times singing along. In other words, enjoying an effin' pop concert. She's acting normal. I'll give her that. She's actually showing some energy and enjoyment of Beyonce's performance.

Him? Harry is acting like a pissy cunt. It looks like he showed up to the concert in that mood and continued throughout. Shades of Ben Affleck when he's not happy. In order words, he refuses to even put on the pretense in public that he's enjoying it or that they aren't fighting, like a normal person would. Instead Prince Harry, just like Ben Affleck, is wearing his misery on his face the whole night. That one photo where Meghan is looking at him is telling. I can just see her thinking, "What a fucking baby. Keep on sulking all night, asshole." For such a handsy couple, there is distance between them in all the photos. It's hard to explain that away, especially at a music concert where couples are usually affectionate while listening to the music. So they are obviously not getting along that night, at the least. Wait till Beyonce sees his attitude. Jay Z and Beyonce are going to say, "Fuck them. We've stood up for them. We gave them primo box seats. Yet, basic white boy can't even pretend to enjoy the concert." LOL Meghan is going to be so furious with these damning photos showing the perfect couple isn't so perfect and connected after all. He's pouting, and sulking, and his mummy (Meghan) is ignoring it. I predict they ended up in separate bedrooms that night.

Edit: Even if her music isn't his thing, that doesn't explain away his distance from Meghan and no affection between them, since they always make a show of being joined at the hip, holding hands, and all touchy-feely.

Last edited:

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Off topic, Andrew allegations
What does everyone think? They hate him so much on the Andrew thread it's not worth trying to discuss there.
Just googled James Cleverleys visit to Ukraine that they reckon PA was on. It took place on 5 June 23, the same day these photos were taken in Windsor
Screenshot_2023-09-05-10-48-35-941.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
The celeb boxes at Beyonce irk me. Her tour was v good, very hyped. But it's obvious that the corporate entertainment boxes for Bey/Taylor/Harry are gifted to celebrities rather than paid.
Ariana Grande appearing at the London one when the filming schedule for wicked had changed several times. It's all too convenient.
The pictures are really odd - they look like they are attending a socially distanced event ca. 2020

Did they spread out to try and cover up the fact that they can't muster enough friends to fill a box at a Beyonce concert?

• Haha
  • Heart

vretch

VIP Member
He can’t stand her. This is not a fake narrative. Watch the difference in him when he comes for the Wellchild event &/Invictus esp if she is not there. I expect to see a relaxed, smiling Hasbeen.

BTW they were not in the VIP area with the other A listers. Kris Jenner was amongst those A listers which is interesting. Also the people with the losers are the usual paid staff or whatever. Not real friends cause they have none.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

toninottony

VIP Member
During that interview Diana did with Bashir, she said that she was the first to have an affair within the marriage. 🤷‍♀️
and yet Charles is the one who got hammered for having an affair while his bitch wife AKA Diana played the poor pitiful I am such a victim card

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Maggie may not be a bitch.
But then again…

Harry and Meghan are basic, intellectually challenged, talentless morons.
She always manages to look like something I’d draw with my left hand and he always looks like he has tweety birds circling his brain.
What the pair of them understand about real life you could write on a flea’s backside with a thick leaded pencil and they probably smell.

Is that bitchy enough to get down with the rest of you bitches?
I’m worried it ‘may not’ be enough 😬 😬

• Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
When newspapers were first published, they printed fact. Readers knew it was the truth. Magazines took it a step further and included glossy pictures, but kept the facts right.

Fast forward several years and we have social media where anything goes, papers print the majority of truth adding bits here and there and we have to decide which bits are correct, and many stories in mags are stories.

Any misdemeanours can now be questioned on forums, and people investigate stuff themselves sharing their findings and support it with evidence.

So ... What the palace may have got away with years ago doesn't always wash now as more "silliness" is coming to light as the truth unfolds (Diana/Bashir being just one).

I am therefore of the opinion that some of the royal household and/or their staff will have found Tattle, Quora, etc and feel humiliated at the flatpack stories, which they'll know the truth about - or do they know about Lil, not sure. I think William and Catherine can't believe what's happened, and Charles is trying to cover it up by ignoring it.

The truth will be very embarrassing for him, but the longer it goes on the worse it will be. The media is already opening up about their true feelings about Mr & Mrs Ho and uncovering their constant lies, so it's only a matter of time before the flatties are discussed. I am amazed at the number of people (usually outside of Tattle) who really believe A&L exist, albeit they are dead ringers for other kids.

• Heart