Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Sorry don't believe this crap. Kate will not go against William and if he doesn't want to talk to Harold then neither will Kate.
Charles is another matter but why would any of them want to ruin a trip to Scotland by inviting the ginger turnip?
It's utter garbage.
I agree - W ignored Hs text asking when were he and Catherine flying up for HMQE2 on the day she passed away and apparently barely spoke to him during that time. Since then we've had the Netflix series and wwwaaaahhhs book - W knows H has signed multi book deals so there is more to come - there is no way on earth will there be contact between them let alone place talks because why give them more material to spin and misrepresent.

This is all press stirring because they desperately want an inside track on what's going on - there appear to be many fewer leaks about the Wales family these days compared to when H was drinking with the RRs to be Mr popular.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This is on X again. Some newer tattlers might not hare read it.

Link to blind.

This happened in his UK barracks too with local women and was hushed up. Just like his drug use at barracks was covered up and be was quickly removed to safety when there was a drugs check team on its way. Told he had to "go to the Palace for an urgent meeting". Whisked away, and I wonder what the other soldiers thought as his use of drugs was well-known. Tolerated it seems, like his mangy red beard.

He was according to officers roughing up the Afghani sex workers, and iirc local police or elders were informed. The last thing the British Army needed, village elders with proof that one of their soldiers was abusing their women. So they got him out. His own fault again, but of course he blamed the Australian leak. I think this was why he was pulled out of Afghanistan, not because an Australian magazine outed his presence there. It was a cover story for his vile conduct, it suited him because he could be brave and outraged that his presence had been blown.

• Angry
  • Wow

DoubleOld

VIP Member
She obviously thinks she looks great here as she must have sanctioned the clips and photos being released
Sanctioned??? How about paid for. There's no doubt in my mind that she paid people to do it. All of the clips, photos and videos were clearly pre-meditated, staged and with her full consent.

And the "There's Meghan Markle! There's Meghan Markle! LOOK!!!! OMG LOOK!!!! Conveniently after she walks to the window and appears to lock something. (There's your cue you peasants: Start screaming my name and taking pictures of me! I paid each of you $50 bucks to do this!) 🤮

And as an afterthought and clearly in a supporting role to the main star (ie herself) they've been instructed to say: And there's Prince Harry. 😂

Hazno must be miserable. After a lifetime of being waited on and adored by the public he's been reduced to this. I think it's starting to slowly dawn on him his life will never be the same.

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
On what was posted yesterday. This was in DM and DE.

Monday, Sep 4th 2023
"Prince Harry was allowed to leave his Airfield base when drugs testers turned up:
Royal -who has admitted taking cocaine - raced back to London for 'urgent business' during unannounced inspection despite only just returning from William and Kate's wedding

• Wattisham Airfield in Suffolk was reportedly secured by armed guards in May 2011
  • Every cadet, junior and senior, was required to provide a urine sample, bar Harry
  • The royal is said to have left in his Audi A3 to attend 'urgent Palace business'
  • There is no suggestion Harry purposefully skipped the test or that he took drugs
Prince Harry was permitted to leave his Apache helicopter base on 'urgent Palace business' when it was put on lockdown for a spot drugs test, it has been claimed.
Wattisham Airfield in Suffolk was reportedly secured by armed guards in May 2011 before all cadets, junior and senior, were ordered to give urine samples.
But the Duke of Sussex is said to have driven off in his Audi A3 to return to London, after having just come back from his brother Prince William's wedding.

"The now 38-year-old's former Squadron Sergeant Major Mark 'Oz' Wilson, who was in charge of squadron discipline, told the Sun: 'I couldn't believe Harry was allowed to leave.'
There is no suggestion Harry purposefully skipped the test or that he took any drugs while serving in the Armed Forces."

Of course not.
😂 😂 😅 :ROFLMAO:😂😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Could this be the reason why we are seeing more of Doria?
He's talking wank today.

The idea that mother/daughter combos out together being creepy is bollocks.
I say that as a soon to be 50 yr old who goes to concerts with her adult daughter on the regular.
Life doesn't end as soon as you pop out a sprog.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
All the pictures I could find...

View attachment 2421176

View attachment 2421164
View attachment 2421168
View attachment 2421161

Not sure about the sequence here but it seems like this woman was taking pictures of them. At some point Harry noticed. Meghan started to dance and act up... He moved away and went on his phone.

View attachment 2421169View attachment 2421163View attachment 2421166
He’s that bored shitless he’s on his phone.. and why does she always have to clap with her hands in the air like a fucking sea lion clapping for fish

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Diana did her interview and hastened her exit along with $22 million, $600k a year and a dedicated RPO (which she turned down) in a settlement. She had been in the family for 15 years at that stage and, given what she’d put up with, she got a nice severance package all things considered. I think that’s the kind of package Harry was likely thinking he was entitled to. He was born into the risk and was unprotected like Mummy. The problem was that Harry, at the time point of Megxit, pretty much had what his mother got. He had inheritance which, over a quarter of a century of compounding, had grown via investment. It is not unreasonable to say he had circa $20 million in personal wealth. That investment amount was capable of drawing dividends at a conservative 3% which would, if invested in things like blue chip stocks, equate approximately with Dianas $600k a year payment. And they were still free to go signing on willy nily with whoever would have them.

Their problem was that 32 million had been spent on them marrying, an outlay paid for on the expectation that they would be long term (and popular) working royals. This money wasn’t spent 15 years ago either. Imagine starting a job, see your employer spend thousands on training you, you get all your certifications and then you decide to leave. They would, quite understandably, be pissed off.

That they wanted out so soon after the wedding, wanted to be kept financially along with a full time assigned protection officer so they could cosplay as Diana in America did them little favour. They were asking too much. The numbers were crunched and since they wanted financial independence they were given a couple of million quid since their security costs in Canada ran to $33k a month. At that rate Harry could use that money to pay for 60 months of security. A full five years. It would have also been inferred to him that he might want to start dipping into the tens of millions he personally had and this is where I think the toys got thrown out of the pram.

• Wow

wibble

VIP Member
How long until the stories come out that Meghan felt suicidal at the Beyonce concert?

• Haha
  • Sick

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what Jesus makes of the body language here!
miserable,sullen,juvenile,ginger gopher gobshite.

I hope the Cunt is miserable for the rest of his days and the slapper in her tin foil skirt ready to be stuffed and trussed like the old boiler she is.

Doria the Mother of the whoria

What a bunch of childish,cretinous cunts they all are and Meggy with her tb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
miserable,sullen,juvenile,ginger gopher gobshite.

I hope the Cunt is miserable for the rest of his days and the slapper in her tin foil skirt ready to be stuffed and trussed like the old boiler she is.

Doria the Mother of the Whoria

What a bunch of childish,cretinous cunts they all are and Meggy with her tb!!

This needs to be the next thread title...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50