Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
Oh we've done Harold a disservice :(

He was having a quick breather because here us actual footage of him, in his white trousers and silver jacket, rocking out to Single Ladies:

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Mothballs

I have no sympathy for Harold. Not one cell in my body feels sorry for him. I can be a hard bitch but when I think about the way he treated his grandparents I want him to be miserable for the rest of his life. I don’t think he has the brains to understand that actions have consequences but also it was never instilled in him growing up as he was always protected to save the Royal reputation.
I wonder if Harold is keeping up the appearances of still being happily 🤣 married because he doesn’t want to admit that William was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Usually Meghan gets on my last nerve but this concert outing didn't bother me. Seeing her down in the celebrity pit was like seeing her reabsorbed back into Hollywood, where she's one of many in a sea of different faces and talents. It really removes her from the prestige and mystique of the RF, but that's where she wants to be. So it's a win for everyone. She can take pics with Beyonce and the RF can take pics with Heads of State. I just feel like the separation is over and complete.

Finally.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Edit: Even if her music isn't his thing, that doesn't explain away his distance from Meghan and no affection between them, since they always make a show of being joined at the hip, holding hands, and all touchy-feely.
It is noticeable that ever since the Queen's Funeral the clawing and clutching has completely disappeared.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

VC10

VIP Member
Hahahahaaaaa, love the title 😃😃

A quick resume -

" A pair of cunts" .....

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

Screenshot_20220904-205804_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Instagram - How much preparing to launch does it take?
Don't you just open an account and post stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
It's certainly noticeable that the awful Doria has managed to garner a position as a celebrity herself now. She has done nothing to warrant being in the public eye (bar one appearance at the Harkles wedding). She's certainly played the long game well and it wouldn't surprise me if she ended up becoming a panellist on a daytime show or something like that.

This woman is not quiet and unassuming at all, she's just as much of a grifter as her daughter.
Why does nobody ask questions about why she was absent from Meghan's childhood for 9 years? 😤
---
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths shit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks
Sorry don't believe this crap. Kate will not go against William and if he doesn't want to talk to Harold then neither will Kate.
Charles is another matter but why would any of them want to ruin a trip to Scotland by inviting the ginger turnip?
It's utter garbage.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Thalia

VIP Member
Ooh
She can't dance
She can't jive
Instagram Bitch Loving Wife
Ooh
See that ho
Make a scene
Laugh at the dancing kween

You're welcome 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Thalia

VIP Member
This is just so horrifyingly awfully cringeworthy.
I was a strong believer in "dance like no-one is watching" but the ho's moves put an end to that.

She really needs to dance when no-one is watching 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Oh, I just realized that this is her clap back to all the gushing about Catherine at Rose’s music festival and her being called out for lying about the TS concert

Even with box suite at a Beyoncé concert, she can’t scrounge up any friends but her mother, one former coworker and her bodyguards. Not even any Archwell employees like at basketball

Her arms and hands actually freak me out. They are like tentacles as her hands are weirdly the same width as her wrists and her arms are way too long

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Longer version saved in the media gallery. This is so cringe:

---

This is in the media gallery too.

I've got 2nd hand embarrassment just uploading them 🤮
---
He's got his arm round her in this one:

I am no longer the worlds worst dancer thankyou smeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I find it telling that Harry did not want to be involved in any of this because in the videos that I have seen of Meghan dancing he doesn't appear in any of them unless I am mistaken.
He appears to be dancing while seated in one of the videos. The old "Care home boogie"
new1.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Hannahebee

VIP Member
All these pictures from the concert show is that they do not look like husband and wife anymore as it fairly obvious that neither of them can stand the sight of one another and they don't even appear to come off as friends either as they are acting like total strangers. Also it is noticeable that since the Queen's Funeral the clawing and clutching by her has completely disappeared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57