Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. 🙄. These "royal" messages appearing on my FB. If H really wrote this then he must have been on drugs, or incapable of stringing an English sentence together.

Screenshot_20230722-182423.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

And aside from all that she and Haz are indiscreet and have proved they'll willingly sell you out to NF, Oprah and a whole lot more if there's money to be made. Haz literally sold out his own grandmother. And Smeg mocked her. The woman who was probably the most-respected Head of State in the entire world.

Who in DC is going to want people like that in their inner circle?

There are enough snakes in most political parties without adding another two. Especially one who clearly wants political fame without putting any effort in.

And who seems to think a Governorship or a Senate seat should just be handed to her.

The AF1 thing is probably just the tip of the iceberg as to what's been going on.

JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Apols as not news, but
On the Party That Never Was. If you believe this you'll believe anything, the reason given for cancelling the Party was that "their business deal with Netflix was under threat"!
What a load of nonsense. If the rumours weren't true, why not go ahead and have the party?
I bet there was not a soul to invite, not one A-lister or friend. This article featured a panoramic photo of a mansion that probably isn't theirs, with sweeping grounds that would have held the gazebos that would have been filled with guests if they had any friends and if they had really planned and cancelled a party in the first place.
The Obamas, Bidens and Clowneys must have been gutted.
It's not their fault, it's Netflix's fault their party was ruined. :cry: 😭

"Gazebos had been erected before being pulled down with just three days to go...
"Meghan Markle and Prince Harry cancelled a party at the last minute earlier this month after being left furious by media reports, it has been claimed.The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were thought to be planning a big celebration with friends to mark American Independence Day on July 4.Gazebos had been erected in the garden of their Montecito home for the gathering but were pulled back down when Meghan "instructed the planners to call it off".A source claims that the couple had been left angry at rumours in the media that their business deal with Netflix was under threat."

"They said the Duke and Duchess has been left with "no choice but to cancel".
Oh oh oh oh me please! Could it be the writers strike has put the kibosh on the party. Everyone who would’ve been ‘booked’ to attend went on strike instead!!!! I know I’m hilarious, I’ll go now 😆🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here we go again. 🙄. These "royal" messages appearing on my FB. If H really wrote this then he must have been on drugs, or incapable of stringing an English sentence together.

View attachment 2326072
Do y'all think that message was text by a Royal prince duke of sussex? Let me know your mind for me 🤣

It's getting bad when that's the best photo fake Harold can find 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do y'all think that message was text by a Royal prince duke of sussex? Let me know your mind for me 🤣

It's getting bad when that's the best photo fake Harold can find 🤣
Shows the sugar dedication to ‘truth’ and ‘keeping it real’ for their idols is waning - seems like the sugar reserves/z team are now being brought in to keep the 🐂 flowing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she done any stunts to try and overshadow George's birthday?

Reactions: 18
For those that follow my Andrew...musings, a sourced technical one, which can be applied to any Royal regardless of the situation.
This one will not be picked up by a theorist or MSM however, laced with human interest and spread around.

Source: DM original source Mirror, DM comments section disabled.:

...Andrew, 63, said he cut contact with Epstein after visiting him only once after his jail release in New York in December 2010.
But in an email sent on June 14 that year, Epstein told the then JP Morgan CEO Jes Staley that he had lunch with the royal and they had kept in touch, adding: 'Andrew just sat next to me at dinner.''

So:
Court Circular:
14 June 2010 Windsor Castle

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh gave a Luncheon Party for the Companions of the Most Noble Order of the Garter at which Prince William of Wales, The Duke of York, The Earl and Countess of Wessex, The Princess Royal and Vice Admiral Timothy Laurence, The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester, The Duke of Kent and Princess Alexandra, the Hon. Lady Ogilvy were present.
The Mirror
The linked contact with the paedophile (alleging evidence of contact, red in article) after one clicks on it within the article leads to...lack of evidence...here:

The ''document'' with the allegedly ''court'' credibility is fascinating.
It writes Andrew with ''a'' and this is the...smallest problem.
Even if the above is authentic it explains Andrew rejecting the meeting.

Another article identifies a Larry as Larry Summers.
It's not, the Larry is Larry M. He died this year, seems of old age.

One is ...confused:
teleport.png

Notice also, the blue ''court writting'' in my ''evidence'' is different from the Mirror ''evidence.''

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Honestly, I don’t think there was ever really going to be a party. This is typical Meghan. She thinks that by stating that their party was cancelled, she will get people buzzing as to why they weren’t invited. The fact is that no one cares enough to even think about it

I do believe she had the gall to ask for a lift on the Presidential plane. She was wetting her panty over the prospect of the pictures that woukd result.
She was wetting her panty

Can we not use such provocative language, please. :mad:

Tell it like is - "p*ssing her drawers".

Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.