Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen that rumour before about Marcus being PA'S son, and I don't believe it.

However it does seem true that most of internet has been scrubbed of anything to do with him.

Reactions: 23
Big trigger

After veterinary assessment this morning all the surviving Pilot whales have been euthanised.😭🐋🐳🐋
55 pilot whales were stranded on a beach on the Isle of Lewis last week. 40 of them died.
Something awful is happening

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m afraid I don’t hold much store for the info in the article, especially the bit which implies Hasno was brain damaged because Diana was told to push and he shot out and hit a wall😂😂😂 Unless she had been bracing her feet against said wall and the umbilical cord was 10 feet long, I can’t see that one happening😂😂😂😂😂
Also says Royals don't do adoption, surrogacy or IVF.

Sophie had at least 1 IVF child.
[/QUOTE]
And they were quite honest and open about it!
---
55 pilot whales were stranded on a beach on the Isle of Lewis last week. 40 of them died.
Something awful is happening
It is thought the pod was trying to respond to a female having difficulty giving birth. Only about 12 were ‘re floated’ but they returned to the others. Eventually it was decided to euthanise the few who were still alive and struggling .

I don’t know how to do the hidden spoiler thing so, please don’t take offence at the following remark

I know from experience that disposing of whale carcasses from a beach is a bloomin’ difficult and unpleasant job. God only knows how they will deal with 55…. sad sad loss.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
This is the Monarchy not EastEnders. Notably there is no mention of Harald's father in any of these Warrior Catherine articles apart from him eating cheese in the rain.
Thank you for this post @Cinnamon.girl. Very interesting, but my favourite part is the idea of Chuck eating cheese in the rain. Two of my favourite things together. Chuck will be a better king than I first thought based solely on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
hello tattlers! i'll start the new thread, only i don't remember what happened to those two this past week, bar the divorce rumours.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.