Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning Title Harry & Meghan #367 - Air Farce One by @jonathanlynch who is on a roll. This beauty got 109 votes last time I looked.
Coming a vey close second was @Churchill’s Ghost with Harry & Meghan #368: #UnSussexful which got 98 votes - this would usually be enough to win, so commiserations and a bag of cheesy puffs for you Churchy.

I realised the winning thread number had the wrong number, so asked mods to edit. So it is now correct. THANKS BRILLIANT MODS

Recap –

we discussed Wimbledon and Catherine’s creased frock. We noticed that most of the frock remained neat but her lap area was badly creased. We gave her a pass because she had been sitting watching tennis for approx five hours and decided the creasing was due to that. We enjoyed seeing George and Charlotte but we missed seeing Louis even though we understand he is still too little to sit that long without misbehaving. We noticed William checking out Catherine’s ass when he thought no one was looking.

We were given juicy material to mock to derision when we discovered the Harkles had tried to mooch a ride from Jill Biden on Air Force One after the Queen’s funeral and were refused. Oh how we laughed.

We learned that there are rumours about the Harkles sleeping in separate rooms and possibly even separate premises. We also learned that copies of Spare are being returned and abandoned all over the place. Piled up so high they can be seen from space.

We learned that Omid no longer works at Yahoo News.

We heard rumours that Dan Wootton may have been a very nasty boy but we can’t be sure that the stories are true because we suspect his main accuser might be a fraud and that a smear campaign carried out by Harkle supporters may be why the suspected fraudster’s claims are being spread far and wide. We remain open minded about this until we have more information.

We continued to have chats about our various opinions about the Harkle children. Some of us think they exist [me] some of us think they don’t. Some think they were both birthed by someone other than Meghan. Some think she birthed Archie but not Lili. Some think her eggs and Harry’s sperm were used for both babies. Some think otherwise. We have many differing theories but we continue to bumble along nicely without any fighting.

We enjoyed looking at @SlavaUkraini ’s holiday pics and stories of London and Balmoral. We particularly liked her boots and we all posted lots of pics of white clothing, especially white shirts.

We also hooted with laughter when we discovered Meghan had sent Jill Biden a box of Lemons because Jill wore a frock with lemons on……because Meghan once wore a frock with lemons on and the lemons were a thank you for wearing a frock with lemons on and…………..oh FFS, it makes no sense whatsoever. I give up

Oh, and we probably mentioned Lt Colonel Johnny and his sporran, maybe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
There’s so many threads on here I can’t possibly read them all so apologies if this has been discussed which I’m sure it has but, do we think the Queen was aware of the argument that took place at Frogmore between H&M and W&K? I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to see that interaction. Kate always comes across so soft spoken I’m trying to imagine her having a go at M.

Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #369 They wanted Air Force One, but decided to give out Lemons instead

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Thank you for the new thread and recap, and the lovely title! Congratulations, @jonathanlynch, well done!

Here's this week's (actually last weekend's 😂) set - shades of blue and green to start off our weekend on a happy, soothing note! Green for healthy, healing vibes 💚

IMG-20230722-WA0000~2.jpg

And no, no one talk about that Goblin's green please, don't want this stuff markled 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Excellent summation!

May I add the minor cow digression?

And concur that @SlavaUkraini’s boots were indeed things of great beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you @Chita for the thread, and well done Jonathan Lynch for the title.

QUOTE="RoryGilmore_, post: 16049478, member: 374030"]
It’s Gilmore*. Check your spelling you bright thing!🙂
I wish I knew what half of you lot were talking about. I’m just here to read😂
[/QUOTE]
@RoryGilmore
Apologies, I was thinking of Gary Gilmour "Still Got The Blues For You"🎼🎼
(Though no excuse.)
We're talking about iconic animals who are token members of this thread and this thread only. They are to be found nowhere else, and they help us cope with all the rubbish we have to wade through in the press and MSM.

@Nuttynana controls the C AS Squad, a bunch of feral South London cats who are sent on missions using their glands to bring our enemies down.
Hamster is @Scotch Mist and she can appear literally anywhere even on Air Force One.
There's another Hamster who has a crushed beer can in his mouth, swimming, but he's low profile. @Innocent Hamster .
@pombear is a stunning Royal corgi.
There are other animals too many to mention, and lots of pets.
Bottom of the pile is Hayseed, a gentle giant who's just been diagnosed as "Misunderstood" by our premium artist @Chita. He's despised by Nutty who says he's a wanker.

We have a top-class Wiki, guarded and maintained by our @JAR21, which will have all the back information about the Harkles. Much is preserved which has since disappeared.
We have fun while trying to get to the truth, support each other and are never nasty. Sometimes people try and infiltrate but anyone looking for trouble won't find it on here.
We have some excellent sleuths, lawyers and a librarian plus photographic fundis and posters from all over the world.
We also have a real Tank @YeltsinsTank .
Free speech and all opinions respected whether agreed with nor not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Hurrah!

Just thought - the title could have been "Heir Farce 1" if only my slow ole lady brain had been quicker off the mark!

CURSE YOU, OLE LADY BRAIN!!! 👿
---
(Also I wouldn't have thought of it without @jonathanlynch prompting me with Air Farce 1, so I suppose I would have been standing on the shoulders of a giant anyway.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Hurrah!

Just thought - the title could have been "Heir Farce 1" if only my slow ole lady brain had been quicker off the mark!

CURSE YOU, OLE LADY BRAIN!!! 👿
Of all the excuses they've come up with so far, reckon we'll have Smegs giving that as an excuse for not getting anything of real worth done all these years?

Also, commiserations 🤗 Want me to organise a press conference for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A brief resume, for us all 😃

455786_101917_updates.jpg

Still a bleep.

Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg

Corrected to : still an utter bleep.

Screenshot_20230721-203835_Google.jpg

Another nasty bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thank you @Chita for the thread, and well done Jonathan Lynch for the title.

QUOTE="RoryGilmore_, post: 16049478, member: 374030"]
It’s Gilmore*. Check your spelling you bright thing!🙂
I wish I knew what half of you lot were talking about. I’m just here to read😂
@RoryGilmore
Apologies, I was thinking of Gary Gilmour "Still Got The Blues For You"🎼🎼
(Though no excuse.)
We're talking about iconic animals who are token members of this thread and this thread only. They are to be found nowhere else, and they help us cope with all the rubbish we have to wade through in the press and MSM.

Nutty Nana controls the C AS Squad, a bunch of feral South London cats who are sent on missions using their glands to bring our enemies down.
Hamster is Scotch Mist, and she can appear literally anywhere even on Air Force One.
There's another Hamster who has a crushed beer can in his mouth, swimming, but he's low profile.
Pom Bear is a stunning Royal corgi.
There are other animals too many to mention, and lots of pets.
Bottom of the pile is Hayseed, a gentle giant who's just been diagnosed as "Misunderstood" by our premium artist Chita. He's despised by Nutty who says he's a wanker.

We have a top-class Wiki, guarded and maintained by our @JAR21, which will have all the back information about the Harkles. Much is preserved which has since disappeared.
We have fun while trying to get to the truth, support each other and are never nasty. Sometimes people try and infiltrate but anyone looking for trouble won't find it on here.
We have some excellent sleuths, lawyers and a librarian plus photographic fundis and posters from all over the world.
We also have a real Tank (Yeltsin).
[/QUOTE]
Hayseed and I have been dressed in Oscar La Tenta and sent on a mission to suck up to the Bidens ... what could possibly go wrong? 😃
Polish_20230721_203715135.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Of all the excuses they've come up with so far, reckon we'll have Smegs giving that as an excuse for not getting anything of real worth done all these years?

Also, commiserations 🤗 Want me to organise a press conference for you?
No, that's ok - but if you could arrange for me to be papped looking distraught but terribly brave the next time I go to put the bins out (Tuesday - we get or bins emptied on Tuesday), that would be lovely, thank you.

Also you might mention that a source close to the shed has revealed that Mr Mice has been seen in the company of a local hedgehog, but we are more in love than ever and she is Just a Friend Of The Family.

Ta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Thanks for starting this new thread @Chita and well done @jonathanlynch who is our 'Top Tattle Title Writer' (try saying that fast after a few scoops) with 3 winners in a row.

@RoryGilmore you must be totally baffled by the nuts on this thread ..... stick with us and you will become one eventually ...... we all have our different opinions on the Harkles but we respect each other's views even if we don't always agree with them. None of us know the real truth but, in time, we will and we all live for that day when the truth will be revealed ....... and we find out which one of us was right! :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
A brief resume, for us all 😃

View attachment 2324225

Still a bleep.

View attachment 2324231

View attachment 2324240

Corrected to : still an utter bleep.

View attachment 2324243

Another nasty bleep.
Blimey!

They are a pair of sour-faced wazzocks*, aren't they?

Had they sucked the juice out of all those lemons before they passed the basket to Jill Biden?

*waits for the inevitable controversy over whether "wazzocks" is spelled with the double-z, or whether it should be double-s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The overall problem with Smegz is that she’s still essentially a D list hustling minor celeb who was inexplicably afforded a global platform. Because the Dunning Kruger effect is strong with this one, she decided she didn’t need to keep her head down and spend a period of apprenticeship learning from the RF but immediately wanted to outshine them because she thinks she can do it better. But all her moves since she fOuNd fReEdOm have just been deeply cringe. Because she’s an incredibly superficial person, she tries to do the things she thinks a global humanitarian would do: visiting sites of tragedy to pay homage, podcast about feminism, etc. But her version of global humanitarianism just looks cheap, shoddy and empty. Bad virtue signaling.

There’s zero point to her. She’s basically the Pound Shop Amal Clooney. And Amal Clooney is basically the Pound Shop Michelle Obama. So, yeah. “The sound and the fury, signifying nothing.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

They cancelled their Independence Day party... wait for it... three days earlier 🤣

That has so got to be a piss take.

There's also a chance to vote on what you would like to see them do next. So far the winning option is "Nothing" with 89% of the votes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Thanks for starting this new thread @Chita and well done @jonathanlynch who is our 'Top Tattle Title Writer' (try saying that fast after a few scoops) with 3 winners in a row.

@RoryGilmore you must be totally baffled by the nuts on this thread ..... stick with us and you will become one eventually ...... we all have our different opinions on the Harkles but we respect each other's views even if we don't always agree with them. None of us know the real truth but, in time, we will and we all live for that day when the truth will be revealed ....... and we find out which one of us was right! :D
Thank you for welcoming me!! I look forward to reading everyone else’s opinions and I’m glad everyone respects each other😃

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Devastated. Just caught up with the last 24 hours, and realised I have not one, but TWO dresses patterned with lemons. Dare I ever wear either again? Will you lot see me, and accuse me of “sweet nods”? Should I just burn them?? They can’t be donated to charity without passing on the dilemma to someone who is innocent. Help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.