Harry & Meghan #368 Air Farce One

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one attempting to hide in clear sight.
Can I start a Tessa Dunlop thread? HTF do Piers & Clarkson get canceled and this ped0 gets to put her hand over another pundits mouth and continue to be on TV raking in money daily? She's worse than Smeg.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
That article about William and Kate splitting up was apparently in the Daily Express but when I searched for it I couldn't find it.
Megain (or her staff) are always dropping blinds about PPoW but only desperate gossip sites pick them up - yet usually it is about things that the Harkles are doing themselves as narcs love to out themselves - remember William's "affair" traced back to Giles Coren and Soho House sources, then there was that PPoW used surrogates and now PPoW are splitting up.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Yard sale update: All the coffee mugs, tea towels and other assorted crap that she had made for gifts when she turned 40. Out of date jars of oat milk latte are for sale as well.
I’ve just done a stock check and it appears all the coffee mugs are broken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's morphing into her old jailbird Muvver

View attachment 2325601
Sheesh she’s looking old. Aging almost as fast as Hazbeen is.

On that note I’m currently watching the awesome Nana Akua on GBN (talking about Hazbeen’s book being the most dumped at holiday resorts, lol) and I learned that Nana is 52 and I am SHOOKETH!!! I thought she was early 30s! At the outside!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Someone on Quora has posted the comment below. What does everyone think? The Queen’s funeral was a long time ago now. Why did Hazno rush back after the Coronation then? If it wasn't to see Smegz or be at Fark's birthday party 🤔

[COLOR=%s]"These misleading stories are put out by Megan as usual. Harry walked out on her after the Queen’s funeral and called in the divorce lawyers. Everything since has been a show for Netflix and her desperation to pretend they are still a couple so she can merch off his Royal title!!"[/COLOR]
Have they both been seen together since then - yes (even if some if those are suspected stand-in partners) so I don't believe it.
---
Yard sale update: All the broken coffee mugs, tea towels and other assorted crap that she had made for gifts when she turned 40. Out of date jars of oat milk latte are for sale as well.
Fixed it for you

Reactions: 23
Dump run? ☑
Groceries run? ☑
IMG_4496.jpeg

Soon to be mixed-up strawberry/blueberry/raspberry jam? ☑
(Smegs still a hot mess? ☑ 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sheesh she’s looking old. Aging almost as fast as Hazbeen is.

On that note I’m currently watching the awesome Nana Akua on GBN (talking about Hazbeen’s book being the most dumped at holiday resorts, lol) and I learned that Nana is 52 and I am SHOOKETH!!! I thought she was early 30s! At the outside!
I’ve noticed recently in close up photos her skin is looking quite crepey, it looks a lot worse than you would expect for a 41 year old. Botox may well remove the lines, but it can’t do anything about the wrinkles. Seriously, I’m almost twenty years older than Rachel, but my skin is in much better nick than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Have they both been seen together since then - yes (even if some if those are suspected stand-in partners) so I don't believe it.
I'm not convinced they have finally split either but we know that they are capable of subterfuge and could easily put on a show for the cameras at public events together. I don’t think that the marriage won't last much longer though as they would appear to be going separate ways with new projects.

Hazno was never suited to Meghan's ideas for their brand. He knows nothing about showbiz and sounded really uncomfortable in the one and only podcast they made together. He knows nothing about producing shows, films and series either. Showbiz is her world not his.

I'm not sure what Hazno's world is these days as leaving the RF must have been a big shock for him. He has no profession to fall back on and a part time promo role as a CHIMPO, what can he do apart from playing polo 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm not convinced they have finally split either but we know that they are capable of subterfuge and could easily put on a show for the cameras at public events together. I don’t think that the marriage won't last much longer though as they would appear to be going separate ways with new projects.

Hazno was never suited to Meghan's ideas for their brand. He knows nothing about showbiz and sounded really uncomfortable in the one and only podcast they made together. He knows nothing about producing shows, films and series either. Showbiz is her world not his.

I'm not sure what Hazno's world is these days as leaving the RF must have been a big shock for him. He has no profession to fall back on and a part time promo role as a CHIMPO, what can he do apart from playing polo 🫠
Showbiz HO-biz is her world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve noticed recently in close up photos her skin is looking quite crepey, it looks a lot worse than you would expect for a 41 year old. Botox may well remove the lines, but it can’t do anything about the wrinkles. Seriously, I’m almost twenty years older than Rachel, but my skin is in much better nick than hers.
Yeah, her neck’s crepey. I do wonder if she is or used to be a smoker because I smoked until I was 40 and it’s definitely affected my skin (fortunately I’m also naturally fugly so it’s not detracting from anything 🤣🤣lol). Or maybe she went thru a period of gaining and losing weight very quickly because that can do it as well once you get past a certain age.
Or maybe she smokes weed with tobacco and that’s why.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.